Johnny's stupid apology

Crust

I belive in Sheepy! Im sure reason will prevail in the end!

Oh boy, if only you saw the discord "discussion".

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I belive in Sheepy! Im sure reason will prevail in the end!

04/17/2017 04:59 am Charming Friends Bank Boner machine Myspace $550,000,000.00 1,000,000.00 9,000.00 34,000.00 20,000.00 15,000.00 25,000.00 15,000.00 33,000.00 110,000.00 30,000.00 45,000.00

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17282&display=bank

This is while Charming Friends still has active wars, and this occurred one day before Partisan "declared" on Satisfriend. I'm not sure if there was malicious intent or not but Sheepy clearly noticed this. Sheepy's reasoning was that he doesn't care if anyone could actually hit Satis, or if Charming Friends could be blitzed or not; it was the potential and that was enough for him to be considered "war slot filling".

To be honest I was really annoyed when I thought that Sheepy was just being the no fun police, but after he argued in the Discord and this came out this changed my perspective completely.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and they had active wars, too, a few of them against Lordareon.

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

04/17/2017 04:59 am Charming Friends Bank Boner machine Myspace $550,000,000.00 1,000,000.00 9,000.00 34,000.00 20,000.00 15,000.00 25,000.00 15,000.00 33,000.00 110,000.00 30,000.00 45,000.00

This is while Charming Friends still has active wars, and this occurred one day before Partisan "declared" on Satisfriend. I'm not sure if there was malicious intent or not but Sheepy clearly noticed this. Sheepy's reasoning was that he doesn't care if anyone could actually hit Satis, or if Charming Friends could be blitzed or not; it was the potential and that was enough for him to be considered "war slot filling".

To be honest I was really annoyed when I thought that Sheepy was just being the no fun police, but after he argued in the Discord and this came out this changed my perspective completely.

If I'd known that I'd have begged him myself.😭

Fair point though. If Sheepy assumed I was aware of this, his reaction makes more sense.

os9LcJK.gif

MySpace only sent the bank to me cause I'm the most active member, I was winning all my wars and had absolutely nothing better to do.

I get how it can seem as if I was doing it to protect the bank but I didn't even expect anyone from Hogwarts to declare on me, once they did I didn't even think it could be perceived as an advantage cause I've been spending every single day looking for someone to declare on or at least someone to updeclare on me.

Anyway, neither partisan or anyone else in hogwarts knew I had the bank so they didn't have any malicious intent, aside from harassing me.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Nothing says "slot filling to protect the bank" like winning the war days ago, never being countered, getting the money, declaring war the next day, and then being declared on by independent individuals who are responding to a high profile joke you made nine hours later.

Too bad nobody on the opposing side had any nations in range, because that was quite the opportunity.

Not like they could've just moved it into a front AA or anything. I mean, who does that?

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

You can never have too much resistance.

tenor.gif

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Its JOEYY XD

nobody_cares__assad_version__by_cutestsi

• Upvote 2

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha