[NBS World] Nightly News : Imperial Family to Attend Haflat Raqisa

Han Young Gi

18010734_329897664079915_682436511637253

The Imperial Family was sent an invitation yesterday, 17/4. The invitation was came from one of Taiyochi's allies; The Emirates of The Gulf. 

The invitation was sent directly from the emirati nation, by the emira herself. Taiyo imperial family, along with some government officials, will attend the Haflat Raqisa, or the Emirati Harvest Festival in Baghdad, Emirates of the Gulf.

"I thought of this as a great chance for us to strengthen our bond with the emirat. And hopefully, we can make a positive partnership in any sector for both nation, besides, the emira is my good friend, and we had partnered since pre-historic times, they're the part of our history", said the Emperor, this afternoon, at Shinagawa Opera House.

18010871_329906024079079_450572897747602

The Emperor will also bring the imperial family, and his first wife to the event. Apparently,  his second wife won't come to the event. When asked the reason why, "it's personal", he  said. "If i could, i would bring the whole family to the event.  But i couldn't. I just don't want her to come, and she also preferred to stay. When i asked her if she wants to go, she refused", he added.

The First Empress, Son Chaeyoung, was also asked, how she feels about the upcoming event in Baghdad. "I was asked by him, to go there (baghdad). At first i refused, as i preferred to stay. But he said he need some help for the work that only i can do. Then i decided to go together, along with my child", she said.

The nation's government will be temporarily ruled by Samuel Kim, the governor of Shinbashi state, and the Kansai state will be temporarily ruled by  His Majesty's second wife.

The Imperial Family will fly to Dubai, the capital of the Emirati,tomorrow morning, by the Imperial Ship.

Edited by Han Young Gi
  • Upvote 1

signatur.jpg