An end to dank memes in Dio's endless sands

Avruch

Ha,you wait until they are neck deep in shit to tell them that they are terrible allies and you're ending the treaty.

huh,interesting timing for 'being the best allies we can possibly be' :rolleyes:

I'd rethink that source of price you mentioned.

Actually we took this into serious consideration. It was obvious that BK is going into a different direction, and we wanted to avoid a similar situation to what UPN/BK went through, among other reasons.

If we really wanted to be opportunistic on this, we would've done this much earlier so we could hit BK off of Rose once all the counters on Zodiac hit.

But it's cool, feel free to speculate Pinchy.

Edit: lol, had wrong name down

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Pinchy. They convinced their bloc to attack us, failed to respond to their defense obligation, and otherwise had come to disregard us as allies. But you have your opinion. 

Well, this

BK is one of the alliances who is leading the bloc that declared war on Mensa, how can they still be allies?

Hi Pinchy. They convinced their bloc to attack us, failed to respond to their defense obligation, and otherwise had come to disregard us as allies. But you have your opinion. 

Well back in my day,we upheld treaties we never even had.  ;)   

but what hell do I know,right? :rolleyes: 

Ha,you wait until they are neck deep in shit to tell them that they are terrible allies and you're ending the treaty.

huh,interesting timing for 'being the best allies we can possibly be'  :rolleyes:

I'd rethink that source of price you mentioned.

Neck deep in shit because they attacked Mensa's ally and now they gettin their asses whooped.

• Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

Hey, At least we exist. How's TEst doing btw?

It was doing good when I left,I heard all of Orbis had to take them down.

Khestra by himself,is still worth more than all of SK....any day of the week.

DsRq642.jpg?1                                Z7djPiz.png?1

"She's lost that loving feeling":

BK and Mensa HQ agree to give each other 72 hours if they ever lose that loving feeling.

Three+days+you+knowwith+the+moonand+maya

• Upvote 4

A breakup? Inb4 Partisan with his Taylor Swift songs

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

How did BK leave you guys?

Should I point out the replies where they stated they wanted to split from Syndisphere?

You're only correct in the sense that we canceled the treaty.

• Downvote 1

How do you know that it was their intention to split?

Look Dillon (if I am not much mistaken) I really liked you in my time back in Pantheon but do you really want an argument for the sake of argument ?? Like there are already tons of posts by Curu clearly stating that they wanted to split syndisphere. Not sure why are you trying to start this argument once again ?? You are not kastor and Ironborn is not LOLedaeron so don't behave like kastor man :P 

Also it is possible you might have missed those threads in that case shoot me a pm in discord will link you to those posts :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

When they signed a treaty with a supremacy clause and then attacked our ally

Well everyone knew someone was getting hit, they just made the first move.

Do you live under a rock?

Nope

Look Dillon (if I am not much mistaken) I really liked you in my time back in Pantheon but do you really want an argument for the sake of argument ?? Like there are already tons of posts by Curu clearly stating that they wanted to split syndisphere. Not sure why are you trying to start this argument once again ?? You are not kastor and Ironborn is not LOLedaeron so don't behave like kastor man :P 

Also it is possible you might have missed those threads in that case shoot me a pm in discord will link you to those posts :)

I might have missed those threads.