Sup UPN

Chunky Monkey

Someone told me guardian was hitting us.

Apparently no one knows who you are :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yeah I don't think so. Pretty sure everyone knows us.

not really, no

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yahoo! Mind if I join in on the fun?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

They're the AA that keeps beating UPN for the past 3 years.

Have we ever actually fought them before? Because I don't think we have.

Edit: Maybe GW3 possibly but I'm not sure

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The more the merrier ... so long as you're not attacking us! ;)

I can't promise anything.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Have we ever actually fought them before? Because I don't think we have.

Edit: Maybe GW3 possibly but I'm not sure

Pretty much sums up UPN's activity level even their second in command who should have bit of idea about FA don't even know which alliances are on their opposite side for last 2 years or so. Keep up the good work man we need these helps from UPN to continue our unbeaten streak :) 

also 

o/ tC roll them you guys are 10/10 awesome  in this war :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Pretty much sums up UPN's activity level even their second in command who should have bit of idea about FA don't even know which alliances are on their opposite side for last 2 years or so. Keep up the good work man we need these helps from UPN to continue our unbeaten streak :)

also 

o/ tC roll them you guys are 10/10 awesome  in this war :)

I know which alliances are on the other side m80. I'm just unsure if UPN has ever directly fought fake tC ;) 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guardian is just raiding, sorry to mislead

Someone messaged me with "Guardian just declared war on you guys" and linked me this thread, otherwise I would have assumed that's what they meant ;)

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You probably had a lot of air, thats all Memph is looking for... he has a little obsession with aircraft destroyed stats

#Jets_for_the_Jet_god :P

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

To be fair, there are some juicy ass targets out there. 

UvMRBCw.gif

looks to the VE nations :P

aA9XUQZ.png