Another TKR DoW

Lordship

Hmm, forgot who I was talking about for a second... So I assume you're cool with us starting a fight at Hogwarts?

Yes. Put your juicy upper tier nations in our courtyard. And make sure they bring their lunch money.

We uhh don't uhh.... Don't want them to uhh, get hungry.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Yes. Put your juicy upper tier nations in our courtyard. And make sure they bring their lunch money.

We uhh don't uhh.... Don't want them to uhh, get hungry.

Sorry, no upper tier, just me and that other guy...
  • Upvote 1

Hmm, forgot who I was talking about for a second... So I assume you're cool with us starting a fight at Hogwarts?

Sure, but only on our new forums: http://hogwartspw.com/

(Shameless plug)

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

BK had a treaty pre-war.

Your attempts at clogging the treaty web to escape damage seem to have failed (coalition-wide.)

Perhaps we learn today that it is actually the relationships themselves (gasp) and not the paper they're written on that matter.

We should do away with paper.

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Your attempts at clogging the treaty web to escape damage seem to have failed (coalition-wide.)

Perhaps we learn today that it is actually the relationships themselves (gasp) and not the paper they're written on that matter.

We should do away with paper.

To be honest I swing on the opposite side. I think that anyone signed with these losers who don't honor their treaties should drop them. Even if you were on their side this war, you know that given a shift in opinion, they don't have the stones to cancel on you, and they sure don't have even the baseline decency to honor an agreement. The relationship does matter, but honor and specifics matter as well, at least to me.

FX6Lzru.png

Had they hit TKR first, they'd struggle to pin TKR and Pantheon+Rose would have chained in to sweep them up.

By attacking Rose first, only Pantheon is guaranteed to come in and hopefully it would take a few days to chain to an injured TKR.

It's honestly not a bad strategy, better than the alternative.

Fair point I guess, although IQ still did a bad job allocating alliances/members to attacking the wrong alliances. If their blitzes/targets were less shit they could've spent less time on tS and Mensa and moved to the other heavy hitting alliances.

I feel complimented that Zodiac + SK 'blitzed' Mensa.

DEAL WITH IT TKR, YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE BLITZED~

TKR isn't good enough to get blitzed and Pantheon is.... Who woulda thought? :o

Fair point I guess, although IQ still did a bad job allocating alliances/members to attacking the wrong alliances. If their blitzes/targets were less shit they could've spent less time on tS and Mensa and moved to the other heavy hitting alliances.

The only other heavy hitting alliance that could have been feasibly covered was TKR and there were multiple reasons for that not being doable. There was simply no answer for upper tier alliances like tC, Guardian, TCW bigger pantheon nations, GOB if they came in(would have probably if needed, and then Hogwarts).etc if that's what you're referring to. With the blitzes, only so many people are going to show up and I think there was a good post by Prefontaine during the TEst rolling and about every score point not necessarily being representative of actual capacity and we've all known who can blitz well and who can't and most alliances are fairly self-aware in that regard.

Yang's post was off since TKR's stance was known that they'd always be backing tS in any war.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1