Knights Out. Lights Out. Peace yo!

Victor Truchev

I can see how you'd get confused. You left the war after a few days. We were given only a few days war notice and yet still went to war and stayed at war until our ally got peace (Silent). You left your allies high and dry. We left our war front with tS and declared on Cornerstone in defense of our ally even after being at war for over 45 days (NPO/UPN-BK).

Quite a resume of self-destruction you've got there.

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Knowing you have an ally has your back thru thick and thin is much more valuable than infra.

What you're doing here is assuming our withdraw from the war was made by us alone. There is absolutely no way that this withdraw would have occurred without the consensus of our allies already in the fight.

All of you are grabbing at nothing. "Wow you guys pulled out, such bad allies". You actually have no idea what is going on dialogue wise between IQ members. All you have is a post that says: "We fought, and now we're leaving because prolonging this war doesn't suit our interests"

What you're assuming is that our interests ARE SOLELY based on tTO, and not in consensus with the interests of our allies. If they were upset with our decision would they not make it clear? 

Fighting to the death may have honor, but death is not in our interests or our allies'. 

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

What you're doing here is assuming our withdraw from the war was made by us alone. There is absolutely no way that this withdraw would have occurred without the consensus of our allies already in the fight.

All of you are grabbing at nothing. "Wow you guys pulled out, such bad allies". You actually have no idea what is going on dialogue wise between IQ members. All you have is a post that says: "We fought, and now we're leaving because prolonging this war doesn't suit our interests"

What you're assuming is that our interests ARE SOLELY based on tTO, and not in consensus with the interests of our allies. If they were upset with our decision would they not make it clear?

Fighting to the death may have honor, but death is not in our interests or our allies'.

Gg give this alliance 1 to 2 rounds as reps post war

Lxr4VfE.png

Gg give this alliance 1 to 2 rounds as reps post war

Sounds like a good time. You gonna be coming to play or should I wade my way through the chaos to find you?

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

I like Eumir's trolling here. Anyway, I don't know what tTO's political vision is so if they entered despite thinking BK was unjustified, that's nice of them and then we'll just have to wait and find out what sort of cause they believe in. They've been a wild card, so should be interesting.

Edited by Roquentin

I like Eumir's trolling here. Anyway, I don't know what tTO's political vision is so if they entered despite thinking BK was unjustified, that's nice of them and then we'll just have to wait and find out what sort of cause they believe in. They've been a wild card, so should be interesting.

How are they a wild card? They dropped tS and allied with BK and signed KT. That's one side if I've ever seen it.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

How are they a wild card? They dropped tS and allied with BK and signed KT. That's one side if I've ever seen it.

Now, I may just be pointing out the obvious here, but they left the war on their own. That distinctly separates them from the groups still fighting.

FX6Lzru.png

I mean, on the surface that would have been the case. Those moves would have indicated political commitment to the potential confrontation with Syndisphere. Victor seems to have had something else in mind with those moves and I don't know what it is, so maybe we'll find out at some point.

I mean, on the surface that would have been the case. Those moves would have indicated political commitment to the potential confrontation with Syndisphere. Victor seems to have had something else in mind with those moves and I don't know what it is, so maybe we'll find out at some point.

Purge him.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-