Declaration of Existence - Golden Phoenix Coalition

MinesomeMC

The GPC has officially declared existence!

Here is you god damn information:

link

Motto: "A group with mixed skills, is the best one"

Treaties:

Independence guaranteed by:  Roz Wei

Government / Membership

Ideal: Monarchy with some democracy (Basically government rules a huge chunk of the government and members do have a say tho)

Emperor: MinesomeMC

Dep. Chief of War: Wisdom The Great (aka TheFrozenMapper)

Other guy: Arthur

Prince: One Legged Silver

Flags

GfV4IMw.png

Unofficial and why is this damn huge!

eTgtcJ4.png

official flag (need 4 credits for it just waiting for one legged silver to get it)

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 3

I was wondering what the hell Golden Phoenix Coalition was. This post didn't help at all.

It's a a yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued especially for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies in the form of  a unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert that's also an alliance for combined action, especially a temporary alliance of political parties forming a government or of states.

Duh.

• Upvote 1

The Roz is most kind, most magnanimous, perhaps too much...? Whatever the case, helping a micro as we haven't been in that business for quite a while. Likely result will be a bunch of random treaties get signed in 2 days and I pull this immediately but meh, lets see what happens.

• Like 1

Best of luck, usually you require more details in a DoE though.

• Like 1

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

welcome 2 the planet....... welcome 2 existence...... every1's here.. every1's here..... everybody's watchin u now everybody waits for u noWowOW... wat happens next wat happens next..... i dare u 2 MOOOOVE i dare u 2 MOOOOOVE i dare u 2 lift urse-

Edited by Katie
  • Upvote 1

dx8jLp8.gif

I was wondering what the hell Golden Phoenix Coalition was. This post didn't help at all.

It's a a yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued especially for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies in the form of  a unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert that's also an alliance for combined action, especially a temporary alliance of political parties forming a government or of states.

Duh.

The Roz is most kind, most magnanimous, perhaps too much...? Whatever the case, helping a micro as we haven't been in that business for quite a while. Likely result will be a bunch of random treaties get signed in 2 days and I pull this immediately but meh, lets see what happens.

Best of luck, usually you require more details in a DoE though.

yes i just updated it

What a mighty fine time to start an alliance. Best of luck to you, hope you don't die immediately. 

• Like 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Just so you know Frozen, one of their government members, stole 4m from us, and now we're raiding him :v

Anyone who wants to join them, don't because we'll just raid you. Join the Animal Empire instead. :P

• Downvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

welcome 2 the planet....... welcome 2 existence...... every1's here.. every1's here..... everybody's watchin u now everybody waits for u noWowOW... wat happens next wat happens next..... i dare u 2 MOOOOVE i dare u 2 MOOOOOVE i dare u 2 lift urse-

drugs are a hell of a drug

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Just so you know Frozen, one of their government members, stole 4m from us, and now we're raiding him :v

Anyone who wants to join them, do so because we'll just try to raid you and get rolled. Join them instead. :P

Fixed that for you.
  • Upvote 2

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

The fact that you posted this, saw something and went "Oh I need to edit that" and we are left with this makes me really happy

• Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

The fact that you posted this, saw something and went "Oh I need to edit that" and we are left with this makes me really happy

i felt like i should be consistent w/ the every1s so i had 2 change one from everyone 2 every1 because letters r boring u know. if ur gna type wrong u gotta do it RITE

• Upvote 2

dx8jLp8.gif

You should just merge into Ironborn

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

You should just merge into AE

FTFY  :)

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Well, you're protected so that's a good start if nothing else. Have fun!

Not anymore. Got asked to help out by some other guy and for whatever reason decided to do it. Once war got recognised after I had already talked it all out with AE I dropped it. Can't help those who hurt themselves.