Exiting Joe's Stupid War - a Hogwarts Zodiac announcement

Prefonteen

Also, just putting it out there but this conflict marks the first time in a long time that keegoz didn't get his ass handed to him.

Deserves a round of applause I think :P

I'm sure Guardian were itching to down declare on me again. Also

winning.jpg

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Won't you please think of the Children?

Because i'm not a heartless monster, I have ensured that you received a small donation from the grace of Space Uncle.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

5100 of average score? What is your plan guys? Be the first alliance against which it's impossible to declare war?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

There's a little Joe inside all of us...

Others, a bit more than you wanted to know about.

However you roll is your business....no need to share with the class. What you do on your own time is entirely up to you!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

o/ Hogwarts

o/ Saving pritvate Joe

Privtate? Mix of private and potato?

Goomy's trying to save Private potato, not Joe. God damn it.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

5100 of average score? What is your plan guys? Be the first alliance against which it's impossible to declare war?

Declare on NPO and be the subject of some meme about how NPO and Hogwarts are in a war

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

5100 of average score? What is your plan guys? Be the first alliance against which it's impossible to declare war?

That's where my role fits perfectly. Have the lowest possible score in Hogwarts so when no one can hit the rest of the alliance i have all the wars to myself. 

giphy.gif

On behalf of Zodiac, I formally apologise for the damage done not only to Joe Stupids nation, but also any damage done to Hogwarts' reputation along with any emotional damages caused by the naval bombardments. In the hopes that Joe stupid may be able to afford therapy and find peace in himself and his nation, I will personally be donating one dollar to the bank of Hogwarts. I hope others follow suite.

Signed for Zodiac:

Emperor of Yang: Bezzers

Chief naval aggressor: Subin

All those other less important people

Im following suite when the war ends.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-