4/16/2017 - Infrastructure Damage Totals

Alex

yessss

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

But, assuming everything goes according to plan (how likely is that?  :rolleyes:) Wars that end from this point onward should have these values tallied as mentioned above.

It worked for me and nothing exploded. :v

Nice update.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

This should have been added a while ago.

This is, ironically, very inefficient to add and does add some (likely minor) drag on the server, which is why I hadn't added it initially. But I've been bugged about it a lot, people like their stats.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

This is, ironically, very inefficient to add and does add some (likely minor) drag on the server, which is why I hadn't added it initially. But I've been bugged about it a lot, people like their stats.

We consume accurate stats for nourishment. We eat well tonight.

• Upvote 2

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Just a quick notice that the infrastructure damage you cause from defeating someone in a war (beiging them) will now be tallied to your nation's infrastructure damage total, their infrastructure lost total, and it should also be added to the war timeline's tally.

This is, unfortunately, not retroactive. But, assuming everything goes according to plan (how likely is that?  :rolleyes:) Wars that end from this point onward should have these values tallied as mentioned above.

Oh look, the war system is finally being improved.
  • Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Nice change, glad to see it happen Sheepy!

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I saw the beige infrastructure loss appear in the timline and the other nation's infrastructure lost but it doesn't seem like my infrastructure destroyed was updated with it.

Edited by Shadow
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

• Administrators

I saw the beige infrastructure loss appear in the timline and the other nation's infrastructure lost but it doesn't seem like my infrastructure destroyed was updated with it.

I did catch this bug, which has since been fixed.

Also, on an unrelated note, P&W links in messages are now automatically parsed and clickable. So if you send the link (example) https://politicsandwar.comwithout any BB code your recipient will still be able to click on it.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I did catch this bug, which has since been fixed.

Also, on an unrelated note, P&W links in messages are now automatically parsed and clickable. So if you send the link (example) https://politicsandwar.comwithout any BB code your recipient will still be able to click on it.

Thank you, based Sheepy. Best update ever. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• Jax locked this topic