From the corner of a Dutch tavern...

Rache Olderen

Article III: Information Sharing

The Parties agree to share information found that could threaten the safety of the other. The Parties are encouraged to share diplomatic and monetary assistance with the other if requested.

Careful Acadia. They sometimes forget about this part

• Upvote 6

C0r3Fye.png

And the battle stopped for a few seconds as all the savages said; "D'awwwwww! That's so nice!". Then the killing commenced once more.

• Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

Careful Acadia. They sometimes forget about this part

Actually the CS-TKR treaty doesn't have an info sharing clause. I checked. :P

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

We're not your only allies

The CS-BK treaty doesn't either if that is what you mean. :P

In b4 we see a CS-Lord A Aron treaty 

We actually discussed that Lordaeron withdrew from the negotiations however. :P

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Didn't CS cockblock Lordaeron from joining a new sphere that you guys were in talks about (Before IQ formed)?

I'd have to check back on my sources, but I'm pretty sure CS was the group that did that.

• Downvote 1

Didn't CS cockblock Lordaeron from joining a new sphere that you guys were in talks about (Before IQ formed)?

I'd have to check back on my sources, but I'm pretty sure CS was the group that did that.

If by "cockblock" you mean "Have a functioning democracy with intelligent people in it" then yes. Why do you think Lordaeron withdrew?

But no it was a bloc idea with The Chola, Lordaeron, and Cornerstone. We didn't block them as much as held a vote and decided not to join them.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

are you saying it was unintelligent to join a bloc with us? :v

No. More the senate isn't a puppet or a simple figurehead for the leader like it would be in some alliances. I don't control the Senate or what it decides. When it comes to declaring war and deciding treaties they have executive power. Which means they must be people who can think for themselves and produce their own opinions and that our democracy must be functional.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

Not very Christian of them  :v

Religion has nothing to do with it. :P

If by "cockblock" you mean "Have a functioning democracy with intelligent people in it" then yes. Why do you think Lordaeron withdrew?

Can't blame you there.

• Downvote 1

*reads comments*

*notices none of the comments have to do with post*

*moves along*

• Upvote 4

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

How does such a coalition even keep itself together. You have folks that have fought each other for the better part of their existence, folks that hate each other's guts and folks that actually planned to roll each other like two weeks ago-> all under one umbrella. 

Are we that smelly guys? :'(

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,