Stats

Khorne

Yo, another stats sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fMlUoFZyrweG_IQAehORTfYR9TZkfFXE-nLOzTpAxE8/edit?usp=sharing

Basically just went through the stats tracker and picked the 'relevant' information, so please bear with me while I get this sheet sorted in the upcoming days. I know, there will be discrepancies (You'll find some in the totals section of the sheet, since I created it a few minutes ago, and it's 12:47 AM where I am). 

Features are simple:

Totals of the two sides (and HBE), and then an alliance by alliance breakdown, need to do players still.  :P

(The unit damages dealt/taken that Yoso's sheet once produced were not emulated due to the fact that it takes more than some time to scrape all of them, as Yoso did from the war dec pages. Find Sheepy and tell him to add unit damages dealt/taken to the War API, and then maybe this sheet'll encompass that too).

(Notes are on the first sheet, read pls kthx.)

(For the guys that ignored everything about discrepancies; DM me on Discord if you find major ones i.e. formula mistakes. Please don't DM me for infrastructure value faults, that's Sheepy's tracker's fault.)

• Upvote 6

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Your 'totaling' tab has score gain/loss values that are I think way, way off. 

I personally think that tracker of sheepy is broken coz using it we can calculate individual stats as well and I tried to tally with my own stats and those two were nowhere near :) 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Yeah I have a couple days where I do over a thousand infra dmg to people with over 1.7k infra and the value of that infra is a dollar or less. If that's reflective of the actual value I wouldn't mind buying from the same place they do.

Yeah I have a couple days where I do over a thousand infra dmg to people with over 1.7k infra and the value of that infra is a dollar or less. If that's reflective of the actual value I wouldn't mind buying from the same place they do.

You're gonna have a lot of fun in round two.

gg

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.