Britannian Three for One Special

Sylvia

How cute (and coward) to send a couple of wars (literally!) to a war you can't even fight on your feet? Oh, not to mention how despicable it is to be the nations with more than a dozen cities but so small in score because your self esteem is that good ;) Good exploitation of the system folks!

Tbh, we planend it way ahead of knowing your cute little suicide attamept. Luckily you suicide saved you from us calling in others. And our cute and "coward" nations that went in without even militarozing are owning your scrubs without much trouble. Maybe next tiem choose 1 alliance that you can actually handle and then decalre war on them?

tvPWtuA.gif

Tbh, we planend it way ahead of knowing your cute little suicide attamept. Luckily you suicide saved you from us calling in others. And our cute and "coward" nations that went in without even militarozing are owning your scrubs without much trouble. Maybe next tiem choose 1 alliance that you can actually handle and then decalre war on them?

Fighting 3 on different sides is awesome tho

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Counts our nations from Arrgh that randomly attacked HBE.

Looks at DragonK's announcements calling these raids a war.

Apologies, our ex- Grand Admiral is drunk. Again. :v

• Upvote 2

Counts our nations from Arrgh that randomly attacked HBE.

Looks at DragonK's announcements calling these raids a war.

Apologies, our ex- Grand Admiral is drunk. Again. :v

IIRC, hades was first one to call them war, I'm just repating what he said. I mean I did even say "tehnically".

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

I put all that effort into making a post for you guys and you still went and wasted your time on a DoW.

I appreciate the thought.  It was not up to my standards, however.  Next time show me a draft first and I will make the appropriate changes.

I wonder how many of HBE's nations will be finally outted as Hades multis/bots by them going to war

We still have nations in the closet?! Damn.  I thought hades fixed that.  If anyone else notices a bug within the HBE,  please report it to hadesflames posthaste. 

HBE= Hades Bots Empire

Hail Hades Bots Empire!

Maybe next tiem choose 1 alliance that you can actually handle and then decalre war on them?

After declaring on three alliances in this war and the possible butt kicking that might result,  we would need a true bottom feeder alliance for our next one.   One that has no paper attached to it.  I wonder who that could be...

Edited by Sylvia
  • Upvote 1

Steps for declaring war in current war for the AAs who are afraid or unsure what side to pick 

1. Find a dartboard (Your local bar may have 1)

2. Put every AA on the board

3. Throw 1-3 darts with your eyes shut (If you miss try again)

4. Once you have your target find a reason to declare, with the current structure their is more thank likely a reason

5. If you allied say !@#$ it and continue to step 6

6. Using the 2 man blitz, attack your target

Good luck everyone.  

• Upvote 3

With all the shit tou guve them they could just turn on you and peace out cerberus

Abandon their actual defensive call in the pursuit of a petty vindictive spat? Bring it.

And is that like a signal of intention, Minister of FA of HBE?

Edited by durmij

After declaring on three alliances in this war and the possible butt kicking that might result,  we would need a true bottom feeder alliance for our next one.   One that has no paper attached to it.  I wonder who that could be...

I hear hogwarts is paperless and eager to war. But again that would be too much for you guys. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

Abandon their actual defensive call in the pursuit of a petty vindictive spat? Bring it.

And is that like a signal of intention, Minister of FA of HBE?

Declaring a token blitz and then peacing out before their meat shields months earlier than everyone else was like a classic rose tactic if HBE was stupid enough.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Declaring a token blitz and then peacing out before their meat shields months earlier than everyone else was like a classic rose tactic if HBE was stupid enough.

I assume you are referring to NPO's First Time where we blitzed the Syndicate so well we actually got props for the first time in our bitter rivalry, then got swarmed by their allies as we got no flank coverage?

Go back to screaming "for steve" like a lunatic. Serious FA doesn't suit you.

• Upvote 2

I assume you are referring to NPO's First Time where we blitzed the Syndicate so well we actually got props for the first time in our bitter rivalry, then got swarmed by their allies as we got no flank coverage?

Go back to screaming "for steve" like a lunatic. Serious FA doesn't suit you.

Silent war too, when rose did an early surrender in classical fashion. :P

And now that you give me an excuse

FOOOOOOR STEEEEEEEEEVE!

Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-

Silent war too, when rose did an early surrender in classical fashion. :P

You mean the suicidal war where we jumped on vague suspicions floated by NPO and spent all our political goodwill in an instant and took the brunt of the damage as we had the most to lose? The war that was so unjustified and toxic rose almost splintered?

Also, are you completely incapable of critical analysis or detecting dramatic irony? Do you honestly not see any parallels between Silent War and this current clown Fiesta?

Edited by durmij

You mean the suicidal war where we jumped on vague suspicions floated by NPO and spent all our political goodwill in an instant and took her brunt of the damage as we had the most to lose? The war that was so unjustified and toxic rose almost splintered?

Also, are you completely incapable of critical analysis or detecting dramatic irony? Do you honestly not see any parallels between Silent War and this current clown Fiesta?

I get greatkitteh baited you but lol.  If this is the narrative you're using to justify hating us, that's hilarious. Here goes: Keegoz was able to see Rose's ally SK was a target and it was a mutual decision to work together. Given people who were on the other side on the other side have said as much, I feel the suspicions weren't particularly vague.  It was a far more successful war than being on the defensive in the one before that even though they were both losses, so not sure what you're getting at here. 

In either case, being on the offensive was better than being on the defensive even if an ideal outcome wasn't achieved. Allowing the other side to have the initiative is always perilous if you're outmatched in some way.

• Upvote 1

You mean the suicidal war where we jumped on vague suspicions floated by NPO and spent all our political goodwill in an instant and took the brunt of the damage as we had the most to lose? The war that was so unjustified and toxic rose almost splintered?

Heh, it wouldn't be dramatic irony if they knew. :P

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I get greatkitteh baited you but lol.  If this is the narrative you're using to justify hating us, that's hilarious. Here goes: Keegoz was able to see Rose's ally SK was a target and it was a mutual decision to work together. Given people who were on the other side on the other side have said as much, I feel the suspicions weren't particularly vague.  It was a far more successful war than being on the defensive in the one before that even though they were both losses, so not sure what you're getting at here. 

In either case, being on the offensive was better than being on the defensive even if an ideal outcome wasn't achieved. Allowing the other side to have the initiative is always perilous if you're outmatched in some way.

It's not bait if he doesn't hook me. Then it's a free snack. And I don't hate you. Honestly you just frustrate me. You were a poor ally and you're shaping up to be a worse antagonist.

Yes SK was a target, but the three of you (MP, Keegoz and yourself) would have had many more options if you had run better FA in the months leading up to it. Given everything that came to light about SK and some of their conduct post signing but pre silent war, dropping them was clearly the better option. When I was talking to syndioo leaders post war pre mensa treaty, I was able to confirm that paragone did in fact garner a lot of good will, and could have been the nucleus for a game changer if it wasn't immediately thrown into the faces of potential partners

My main problem with NPO is that you have no understanding or empathy of the political costs those around you pay. Due to the fact that your FA is crystallized (hate syndicate, loathe TKR, play the victim of the hegemoney) you're never going to incur the same FA burdens of those around you. You're never going to have to go out on a limb for anyone so you're never going to have to sacrifice for them.

And a loss is a loss, whether you attacked first or didn't.

Heh, it wouldn't be dramatic irony if they knew. :P

Rip me. Well played. That's the most damage anyone has done to me this war.

Yes SK was a target, but the three of you (MP, Keegoz and yourself) would have had many more options if you had run better FA in the months leading up to it. Given everything that came to light about SK and some of their conduct post signing but pre silent war, dropping them was clearly the better option.

I'm honestly curious what came to light about us after signing you. We came with baggage and some wrecked relations with the other side, no doubts about that, but all of that was pretty well in the open by the time we cancelled the treaties and joined new paragon. I wasn't in charge at the time so maybe I don't have all the perspective, but I don't believe we actually did anything after signing you (or after we split ways, hence the old "lol SK FA" which has more truth than I'd like to admit :P ).

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I'm honestly curious what came to light about us after signing you.

Primarily it was the way you were handling the threads after the split. You needed to be way more apologetic and soothing in your handling of getting situation. In addition, we got handed a log from a public channel about 24 hours after signing you with one of your gov members talking about how we were going to pull syndi sphere apart one alliance at a time (signing, not warring). It was a gift wrapped CB that fortunately didn't find much attention or traction.

I mentioned dropping you, but that was just because it was easier than the alternatives. If both of our FAs were better, we probably could have made the third option sphere work.

It's not bait if he doesn't hook me. Then it's a free snack. And I don't hate you. Honestly you just frustrate me. You were a poor ally and you're shaping up to be a worse antagonist.

Yes SK was a target, but the three of you (MP, Keegoz and yourself) would have had many more options if you had run better FA in the months leading up to it. Given everything that came to light about SK and some of their conduct post signing but pre silent war, dropping them was clearly the better option. When I was talking to syndioo leaders post war pre mensa treaty, I was able to confirm that paragone did in fact garner a lot of good will, and could have been the nucleus for a game changer if it wasn't immediately thrown into the faces of potential partners

My main problem with NPO is that you have no understanding or empathy of the political costs those around you pay. Due to the fact that your FA is crystallized (hate syndicate, loathe TKR, play the victim of the hegemoney) you're never going to incur the same FA burdens of those around you. You're never going to have to go out on a limb for anyone so you're never going to have to sacrifice for them.

I'm not really sure what these supposed options were. You can talk about theoreticals all you want, but the only notable thing that occured after Paragone was additional consolidation on the other side and taunts and callouts by others like Mensa. That prompted Keegoz, MoonPie, and I to see no change was actually forthcoming in the short to medium term.

I'm not really sure how our FA is crystallized. We fought BK in two previous wars and there was  a lot of acrimony, but we were able to get along because they were willing to move past hating us and didn't carry the same baggage others did. With pretty much everyone that has been willing to deal with us in good faith, we've had good interactions even with individuals that were previous enemies.  Trying to paint those grudges as somehow one-sided on our part is unreasonable especially given some of the background issues involved and it shows a substantial a lack of empathy on your part.

The point is there are degrees of a loss. A loss in which one sides takes the lion's share of the damage while the other side barely takes any(NPOFT) is worse than one where the winners take substantial damage(Silent). I get it's not common to look at things outside of the prism of "getting the W", but there are still distinctions.

I was an anti-hegemoney person and I still am, merely bandwagoning on the success of others as many on that side did was not an ambition I had. Unfortunately tS and OO at the time had a very "If you're not with us, you're against us mentality", meaning that although I did try to normalize relations and stay out of the way it wasn't going to stay that way for long unless I stayed small enough to never be a threat. SK had its faults but it was quite clear that the side valued just having allies over whether they genuinely liked each other or not, they only got upset and decided to air their differences once SK cancelled them (Why keep allies you dislike so much?). It was then pretty much stated that it was either SK or NPO to be rolled in the next war by a few alliances.

Although I didn't agree with how SK went about it, I wasn't going to abandon them to save my own hide and go against my beliefs. If the hostility to hit them at any given oppurtunity wasn't shown, I likely would have dropped them. Their gov (apart from Mikey, he is bae) is less to be desired, and I had quite a number of frustrations with them in the first week. 

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I was an anti-hegemoney person and I still am, merely bandwagoning on the success of others as many on that side did was not an ambition I had. Unfortunately tS and OO at the time had a very "If you're not with us, you're against us mentality", meaning that although I did try to normalize relations and stay out of the way it wasn't going to stay that way for long unless I stayed small enough to never be a threat. SK had its faults but it was quite clear that the side valued just having allies over whether they genuinely liked each other or not, they only got upset and decided to air their differences once SK cancelled them (Why keep allies you dislike so much?). It was then pretty much stated that it was either SK or NPO to be rolled in the next war by a few alliances.

Although I didn't agree with how SK went about it, I wasn't going to abandon them to save my own hide and go against my beliefs. If the hostility to hit them at any given oppurtunity wasn't shown, I likely would have dropped them. Their gov (apart from Mikey, he is bae) is less to be desired, and I had quite a number of frustrations with them in the first week.

Ummm I was a member of tS at the time of that split (retired) and I quite distinctly remember being put off by the attitude and public posturing of sk during the split. There were a particular few members of sk govt who made it very clear that this was not to be an amicable parting.

I remember talking to someone-I think it was miked?- and telling him that sk was lucky it was thrax in charge, and not be. As I would have beat them to death with their own dicks.

Manthrax on the other hand, went easy on them. I told them then and maintain that they better not !@#$ thrax over, as they were getting better than they deserved.

Then they tried to preempt :P.

Also hi Mikey ily.

os9LcJK.gif