BK recognition of hostilities

DVDCCHN

Reports from the field indicate that BK participated in an attack on Rose. It's still unclear exactly what is happening, but so far it appears that Pantheon is defending their treaty partner from an aggressive invasion. I've asked my foreign affairs department to clarify for me whether our mutual defense treaty with Black Knights covers reactions to Black Knights aggression. If it turns out that it does, Mensa will immediately dedicate all resources that are free from defending our own members against attack to the defense of Black Knights. 

good man.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Reports from the field indicate that BK participated in an attack on Rose. It's still unclear exactly what is happening, but so far it appears that Pantheon is defending their treaty partner from an aggressive invasion. I've asked my foreign affairs department to clarify for me whether our mutual defense treaty with Black Knights covers reactions to Black Knights aggression. If it turns out that it does, Mensa will immediately dedicate all resources that are free from defending our own members against attack to the defense of Black Knights.

So glad field reports are finally coming in. I've missed communications were you formed a coalition to cause us direct harm as well as our bloc.

I did get the one were we were given false information in attempt to again cause us harm.

OvsfySW.png

So glad field reports are finally coming in. I've missed communications were you formed a coalition to cause us direct harm as well as our bloc.

I did get the one were we were given false information in attempt to again cause us harm.

Rumors have been very exaggerated lately. Mensa would never plan to attack and ally. We aren't that kind of an alliance. I am disappointed we weren't informed of an impeding attack by members of your bloc. I would assume as allies through some hard times it would be common courtesy to be given at least a heads up or even an attempt to stop such attacks from happening. I don't believe we were ever made aware of any such activities occurring from our trusted ally BK.

• Upvote 5

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

The Black Knights recognizes that it has been attacked by Pantheon attempted a blitz.

We have activated our mutual defense treaty with the Mensa in defense of BK against Pantheon.

Yeah Mensa, hit Pantheon for defending your ally Rose, how dare they. 

You guys must be higher than the sky. Ayy lmao, right?

• Upvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Guest Curufinwe

Yeah Mensa, hit Pantheon for defending your ally Rose, how dare they. 

You guys must be higher than the sky. Ayy lmao, right?

Mensa has no agreement with Pantheon that I'm aware of, while they do have one with us. Given their desire for our help it doesn't appear unreasonable to expect the same, given our great love and respect for one another.

Reports from the field indicate that BK participated in an attack on Rose. It's still unclear exactly what is happening, but so far it appears that Pantheon is defending their treaty partner from an aggressive invasion. I've asked my foreign affairs department to clarify for me whether our mutual defense treaty with Black Knights covers reactions to Black Knights aggression. If it turns out that it does, Mensa will immediately dedicate all resources that are free from defending our own members against attack to the defense of Black Knights.

de·fense

dəˈfens,ˈdēˌfens/

noun

the action of defending from or resisting attack.

"they relied on missiles for the country's defense"

synonyms: protection, guarding, security, fortification; More

Pantheon attacked us, therefore we are on the defensive. The reasons for them doing so are immaterial as far as the letter of our treaty is concerned. Avruch, I look forward to your FA department's analysis and the no doubt vigorous counter Mensa will make on Pantheon at the earliest opportunity.

Mensa has no agreement with Pantheon that I'm aware of, while they do have one with us. Given their desire for our help it doesn't appear unreasonable to expect the same, given our great love and respect for one another.

Ya, lets ignore the whole aggressively attacked subplot because that sort of context would kind of throw a wrench into your argument wouldn't it. 

Wonderful allies you guys are

• Upvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

de·fense

dəˈfens,ˈdēˌfens/

noun

the action of defending from or resisting attack.

"they relied on missiles for the country's defense"

synonyms: protection, guarding, security, fortification; More

Pantheon attacked us, therefore we are on the defensive. The reasons for them doing so are immaterial as far as the letter of our treaty is concerned. Avruch, I look forward to your FA department's analysis and the no doubt vigorous counter Mensa will make on Pantheon at the earliest opportunity.

I'm with you there, and I hope to see you both defending each other. I think BK has a bit more freedom since they aren't getting smashed at the moment, and I personally look forward to fighting alongside you against the Seven Kingdoms. I hope you're able to handle the strange multi-front war, but I'm guessing since you were at the planning table, you knew it was bound to happen and have prepared your best effort to protect your allies as any decent person would.

FX6Lzru.png

I feel like I'm talking to a high schooler who finished second in a debate against the Special Ed classes whenever I try to understand BK's posts.

Tsk tsk that's hardly any way to talk to an ally you guys value soooo much

I feel like I'm talking to a high schooler who finished second in a debate against the Special Ed classes whenever I try to understand BK's posts.

To be fair, I drank most of those brain cells away years ago. 

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Guest Curufinwe

Wonderful allies you guys are

Thanks <3. You were fun to work with too :)

I'm with you there, and I hope to see you both defending each other. I think BK has a bit more freedom since they aren't getting smashed at the moment, and I personally look forward to fighting alongside you against the Seven Kingdoms. I hope you're able to handle the strange multi-front war, but I'm guessing since you were at the planning table, you knew it was bound to happen and have prepared your best effort to protect your allies as any decent person would.

We, like Mensa, have had to devote significant capacity to defending ourselves against attacks from Pantheon and unfortunately that will doubtless delay our ability to rapidly deploy against SK. Like you, I also hope that all parties with multiple treaties are able to successfully navigate the morass that is the treaty web at this point in time and am confident that both Mensa and BK will be able to do so as well.

The Irony 

You mean the irony where you said you wanted to maintain the relationships with your allies not in Inq when it went up...only to aggressively blitz their entire sphere later. That irony right? Because that sounds pretty darn ironic to me. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

You mean the irony where you said you wanted to maintain the relationships with your allies not in Inq when it went up...only to aggressively blitz their entire sphere later. That irony right? Because that sounds pretty darn ironic to me. 

No the irony is TKR calling people out for being bad allies. There is a reason Inq happened in the first place.

No the irony is TKR calling people out for being bad allies. There is a reason Inq happened in the first place.

This is rich coming from the alliance that betrayed TKR last month without notice and cried like a &#33;@#&#036; when we asked why.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Nah fam. TKR wanted to keep the boys together but that wasn't good enough for you. What we are witnessing here today is the eventuality TKR saw whenever the push for "dynamic change" was brought up. War on our own allies, our own sphere in a selfish attempt to take control of the game. 

If postponing that eventuality is what made TKR a bad ally to you, then &#33;@#&#036; it, glad we cancelled 

PvczX3n.jpg?1