In loving memory of Ashland

Goomy

Underlord linked me to this.  I was super surprised that I was mentioned after disappearing two years earlier.  You guys deserved an explanation as to why I just kind of disappeared. It was partly because I was at a low point in the game, but primarily because I no longer had the need that Politics and War fulfilled as I had gotten a real job.

I've realized that I can't not have a job/purpose in life.  If I don't have one, I find or make one.  Politics and War was my job surrogate while I was in college.  FFS I even made a bank in game just so I could work with spreadsheets.  I'm now an analyst IRL which is far more lucrative than in-game analytics.

Conroy, Jodo, Fistofdoom, Goomy, Arkiri, etc. you guys were all awesome.  You were what made PnW fun for me while I needed it.

And even my erstwhile adversaries in Mensa did that too.  I love all you guys.  And if you're ever in Philadelphia, get underlord, Tim, Pubstomper, or Saeton (if any of the last three are still around) to put you in touch with me.  I'll get you shitfaced.

Also, obligatory:

1: Adama is sexy af.

2: Sheepy still has not given me shirtless pics.

3: Disregard females, acquire currency.

4: Mensa sucks, Dio sucks, Pfeiffer sucks.

5: PEW PEW! THUGNIFICENT!

Hugs,

Ashland

Didn't think you'd ever see this xD Bezzers idea not mine :P 

Missed u dude, glad you are having fun with irl work :P

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Underlord linked me to this.  I was super surprised that I was mentioned after disappearing two years earlier.  You guys deserved an explanation as to why I just kind of disappeared. It was partly because I was at a low point in the game, but primarily because I no longer had the need that Politics and War fulfilled as I had gotten a real job.

I've realized that I can't not have a job/purpose in life.  If I don't have one, I find or make one.  Politics and War was my job surrogate while I was in college.  FFS I even made a bank in game just so I could work with spreadsheets.  I'm now an analyst IRL which is far more lucrative than in-game analytics.

Conroy, Jodo, Fistofdoom, Goomy, Arkiri, etc. you guys were all awesome.  You were what made PnW fun for me while I needed it.

And even my erstwhile adversaries in Mensa did that too.  I love all you guys.  And if you're ever in Philadelphia, get underlord, Tim, Pubstomper, or Saeton (if any of the last three are still around) to put you in touch with me.  I'll get you shitfaced.

Also, obligatory:

Hugs,

Ashland

There is a small chance I'll be taking you up on this. A small but distinct chance.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Underlord linked me to this. I was super surprised that I was mentioned after disappearing two years earlier. You guys deserved an explanation as to why I just kind of disappeared. It was partly because I was at a low point in the game, but primarily because I no longer had the need that Politics and War fulfilled as I had gotten a real job.

I've realized that I can't not have a job/purpose in life. If I don't have one, I find or make one. Politics and War was my job surrogate while I was in college. FFS I even made a bank in game just so I could work with spreadsheets. I'm now an analyst IRL which is far more lucrative than in-game analytics.

Conroy, Jodo, Fistofdoom, Goomy, Arkiri, etc. you guys were all awesome. You were what made PnW fun for me while I needed it.

And even my erstwhile adversaries in Mensa did that too. I love all you guys. And if you're ever in Philadelphia, get underlord, Tim, Pubstomper, or Saeton (if any of the last three are still around) to put you in touch with me. I'll get you shitfaced.

Also, obligatory:

Hugs,

Ashland

Love you bby <3

So what I'm hearing is, if you just quit your job you'll play again?

Quit plz

Join UPN

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'll pay for you.  But you're putting out.

@Tim: Ilu2.

The tentative plan is have gf fly into New York then she takes a train further south where I drive to pick her up to have a road trip to good old South Carolina. Maybe, just maybe, we all get drunk in Philadelphia as part of that trip. ;) Also, thats planned for July.

When it gets closer and nothing stops it, I'm wanting to steer us towards you. Maybe everything works and stuff is awesome.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Also, obligatory:

Hugs,

Ashland

I missed you and named my radio station after you. It's great knowing that you're great.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Also, obligatory:

Hugs,

Ashland

Wow I never thought we'd hear from you again, we all miss ya man

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Also, obligatory:

Hugs,

Ashland

You bastard you forgot about me  :(

and you would say I was your bestie from Honduras.

P.S. Goomy you suck for not inviting me to this.

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

*enters room

Sees many old friends standing together again, and fighting Mensa in the memory of Ashland.

Begins to mutter about "the old days" and "if only ashland was........"

A WILD ASHLAND APPEARS!

My Reaction:

comment_iqM6N4hqrXaSL0zSGMluj3nN0GzMAncV

"Its really just like old times! Ashland is ba............"

ASHLAND ignores LF, gives no shout out

a97fe198867d6d86503c5ebaa29e9304.gif

old LF is old and forgotten, /me leaves room muttering about Vacation mode and snowcones........

on a serious note, glad to see most of the old group back together and fighting the old enemy :P Great to see ashland come back too. Wish i was not in Vacation mode so i could join the fun. maybe next time mensa 

• Upvote 6

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

Dragons and snowmen and crazy shit o/

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Score dm so much as military units. Also, a majority of UPN score loss was just us moving some people to applicants.

Either way, coupsphere has a top tier advantage where most of the score loss will happen on our side. 

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You're getting clapped fam !@#$ outta here with that.

Lol, I've been winning the Resistance war from the get go. Only one Zodiac member was giving me fits due to city advantage and I was still ahead.

With their 3man blitz, I should've been knocked out before counters came in. I didn't even have full Mil.

• Downvote 1

To be fair, I always wanted to fight BoC more. 

I look forward to more Dioist shrines. 

• Upvote 1

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Lol, I've been winning the Resistance war from the get go. Only one Zodiac member was giving me fits due to city advantage and I was still ahead.

With their 3man blitz, I should've been knocked out before counters came in. I didn't even have full Mil.

I hadn't looked at your wars I was more referring to Mensa as a whole.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

In that case, sure, Mensa was struggling but we were dropping Zodiac faster than they were dropping us.

The only thing that kept Zodiac in the fight was the number advantage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Score dm so much as military units. Also, a majority of UPN score loss was just us moving some people to applicants.

Either way, coupsphere has a top tier advantage where most of the score loss will happen on our side.

Coupsphere.

I like that name.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-