Driving the money lenders out

Rache Olderen

This one is pretty sad. As far as I know the most noteworthy relations between CS and t$ have been several wars on the same side where they were considered de-facto allies, and then Treasure Island, where both made lots of money together. Is there a CB for this?

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

This one is pretty sad. As far as I know the most noteworthy relations between CS and t$ have been several wars on the same side where they were considered de-facto allies, and then Treasure Island, where both made lots of money together. Is there a CB for this?

"Change"

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

Looks like they wanted their own version of a hostile takeover. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Something about CS using the Lord's name in Vain.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Hey Alex, I appreciate you stepping in and apologize for calling you useless, but you appear to have broken the chat filter, at least on my end.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

Money changers. The biblical account describes money changers.

I always get that confused. That or maybe in Sunday School I was taught it was the same thing.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Ask Jessica Rabbit. :P

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Okay, done. She has no idea why you did this.

She should. Not only did we offer a mutual decom to all of Syndisphere, but immediately after giving us lip service on the offer it was revealed Syndisphere was plotting against us. I'll let other reveal more details if they want, but brazen plotting that's characterized by calling on others to attack us (as compared to simple contingency planning) isn't something that can be ignored.

• Upvote 3

She should. Not only did we offer a mutual decom to all of Syndisphere, but immediately after giving us lip service on the offer it was revealed Syndisphere was plotting against us. I'll let other reveal more details if they want, but brazen plotting that's characterized by calling on others to attack us (as compared to simple contingency planning) isn't something that can be ignored.

If t$ called on someone to attack Cornerstone, and you don't mind sharing the logs/proof (here or in private), I'll come to your defense.

• Upvote 2

~ William S. Burroughs

Huh, I don't remember a mutual decom offer.  I do remember you talking to us about Rose.

>brazen plotting by calling others to attack us

Check your current allies and the number of alliances involved on both sides.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Curufinwe

Huh, I don't remember a mutual decom offer.  I do remember you talking to us about Rose.

>brazen plotting by calling others to attack us

Check your current allies and the number of alliances involved on both sides.

Zed and JR should have the logs regarding the decom suggestion if you need to refresh your memory (or if for some reason they failed to pass along the information to you). We contacted them regarding it earlier this week.

I always get that confused. That or maybe in Sunday School I was taught it was the same thing.

I've tried to stay out of these DoW topics and managed to not post here for a few hours, but this I cannot resist.  It has nothing to do with ingame current events, nor will it be motivation for Alpha's position in the broader conflict.....but your DoW is also very offensive to me personally.

Like a lot of Sunday School teachers, many things are taught incorrectly.  And I'm not even talking about biblical accounts, generally accepted as truthful to those who believe, but the interpretation and application of those accounts/facts/etc.

Your DoW is offensive on many levels.  I know you will claim you are just RP'ing.  Similar to some kid RP'ing a Jihadist/Islam themed alliance, so are you to what you just did here.  It's okay to be of whatever faith you wish, but please try to at least understand your faith before you post DoW's like this one.

I much preferred NPO's to this one.  Let them lead you into the promised land.  ;)

• Upvote 1

If t$ called on someone to attack Cornerstone, and you don't mind sharing the logs/proof (here or in private), I'll come to your defense.

We did approach for a mutual decommission, later got leaks from a few sources which led us to this situation. I can't share it though for reasons it'll expose the source.

I've tried to stay out of these DoW topics and managed to not post here for a few hours, but this I cannot resist. It has nothing to do with ingame current events, nor will it be motivation for Alpha's position in the broader conflict.....but your DoW is also very offensive to me personally.

Like a lot of Sunday School teachers, many things are taught incorrectly. And I'm not even talking about biblical accounts, generally accepted as truthful to those who believe, but the interpretation and application of those accounts/facts/etc.

Your DoW is offensive on many levels. I know you will claim you are just RP'ing. Similar to some kid RP'ing a Jihadist/Islam themed alliance, so are you to what you just did here. It's okay to be of whatever faith you wish, but please try to at least understand your faith before you post DoW's like this one.

I much preferred NPO's to this one. Let them lead you into the promised land. ;)

Hey who knows, people get triggered. For steve anyways.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

We did approach for a mutual decommission, later got leaks from a few sources which led us to this situation. I can't share it though for reasons it'll expose the source.

I'm aware of the decom offer. I don't think it was taken particularly seriously, given the leaks they had at the time.

To be frank? You of all people should know how much t$ tried to avoid this conflict. No?

In any case I'm serious about that offer. If you get me proof, I'll declare on t$ to defend Cornerstone, because they'll have lied to me, and I hate that. And I'll be mad enough to keep that proof to myself (if it hasn't leaked yet, and does after you show me, you'll know it was me and can roll the Hell out of me, no?).

~ William S. Burroughs