Cat sneaks into gov chambers, declares war.

Jodo

BK on Rose is like watching the inspiring, uplifting story of an aging boxer past his prime beating the shit out of a crippled kid who never should have been allowed in the ring in the first place

That's why you surrounded yourself with a ton of treaties right? Cause you're a big strong boxer?

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Guest Curufinwe

BK on Rose is like watching the inspiring, uplifting story of an aging boxer past his prime beating the shit out of a crippled kid who never should have been allowed in the ring in the first place

So we're 1980s Rocky beating the crap out of a guy in a wheelchair in PPV format? That's an amusing image TBH.

So we're 1980s Rocky beating the crap out of a guy in a wheelchair in PPV format? That's an amusing image TBH.

If one of y'all don't make some propaganda out of it I'm gonna be disappointed

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

that would imply Rose was ever competent enough to be considered a pro in this metaphor

I'm disappointed that you're not saying this while still in TKR, it's really not a true world war without Sargun shit-talking his own coalition members. :(

EDIT: Spoke too soon lmao

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm disappointed that you're not saying this while still in TKR, it's really not a true world war without Sargun shit-talking his own coalition members. :(

EDIT: Spoke too soon lmao

I like how you're the only person to realize what was going on  :wub:

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Guest Curufinwe

We're trying to keep all the salt in a confined space so as not to harm freshwater maritime life in the vicinity of this thread.

We're trying to keep all the salt in a confined space so as not to harm freshwater maritime life in the vicinity of this thread.

Sharks are saltwater though.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

After reading this thread I've only become more confused on whether or not Rose is the crippled kid. 

• Upvote 1