Stop all anti-terrorism funding to fund car accident prevention?

Rozalia

Stop all anti-terrorism funding to fund car accident prevention?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Stop all anti-terrorism funding to fund car accident prevention?

• Yes. Let the terrorists do what they like, car accidents are the real killers.
    • No...

So now having failed in car accident prevention as you can't cite where a single penny should go you have moved on to medical research. Of which billions are already spent on. So what will the money be spent on instead? Cancer research? What if nothing comes of all those billions spent extra? In fact considering how much a plughole cancer research and research on many diseases at that are, why do they get funded in Milton's world? By your own logic they are worthless and should be cut.

So now having failed in car accident prevention as you can't cite where a single penny should go you have moved on to medical research. Of which billions are already spent on. So what will the money be spent on instead? Cancer research? What if nothing comes of all those billions spent extra? In fact considering how much a plughole cancer research and research on many diseases at that are, why do they get funded in Milton's world? By your own logic they are worthless and should be cut.

I have no duty to present you with specifics. I didn't fail anything. The people working on the projects that'd receive funding would be the ones who know good examples. Same with medical research. That's not my logic or argument. It's you doing your traditional assigning of bullshit to me and then disputing it as if I'd said it.

GICjEwp.gif

No. I asked you what is so important we should be diverting anti-terrorism money to. You listed two examples which could be done at zero cost to the state and do not require such funds. I have once again asked you to provide something that the money can be spent on and you have fallen back on your talk of not having to actually you know, make your case. Details, they are important. Gabranth could make a case whatever a person may think of his talk of self-driving cars (which you shot down). It would still be crazy to gut anti-terrorism for it but hey, you perfect self driving cars and get it all set up and yeah maybe it'll save a bunch of lives. That is certainly something that requires a lot of money. You don't have any such thing. At most you have some vague research which says nothing. You don't just gut a vital service like anti-terrorism and put it to some vague research to develop more comfortable seatbelts or whatever. 

Medical research, automobile safety advances, working on new devices to help prevent heart attacks from resulting in such a high mortality rates. All would benefit from large boluses of funding being wasted on anti-terrorism. 

Actually with that much funding we could probably embark on something similar to wiping our smallpox with a new disease.

GICjEwp.gif

What sort of person responds to themselves like they are a completely separate person? 

The things you have listed are all very vague and already have money dedicated to them. What I want is for you to actually show you have actual knowledge of vital stuff that is not getting the money it needs, though at the end of the day you have failed completely to understand the extreme benefit of anti-terrorism it has on saving lives and keeping the public order. The guys you hate on the right who want to kick out Muslims and all sorts of other measures only have their support increase when an attack happens. If the attacks happen far more often then that results in them getting far more support. It really is that simple. So to bring it back to the most base form, the money is better spent on anti-terrorism than anything you could list. The true value is not reflected in the number of deaths which you should remind yourself are the attacks that anti-terrorism failed to stop. 

"I just clarified almost immediately so you two wouldn't keep making up quotations so often."

What?I haven't made up a single quote at anytime.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

What sort of person responds to themselves like they are a completely separate person? I don't know, I've only seen you do it, personally.

The things you have listed are all very vague and already have money dedicated to them. This would be more money and support to them, yes. What I want is for you to actually show you have actual  knowledge of vital stuff that is not getting the money it needs, though at the end of the day you have failed completely to understand the extreme benefit of anti-terrorism it has on saving lives and keeping the public order. I don't need to justify myself to you, or be a part of any of the groups doing the development or anything else. I just want to increase their funding drastically to help get some positive results out of it. The guys you hate on the right who want to kick out Muslims and all sorts of other measures only have their support increase when an attack happens. If the attacks happen far more often then that results in them getting far more support. It really is that simple. So to bring it back to the most base form, the money is better spent on anti-terrorism than anything you could list. No, it's definitely not. The true value is not reflected in the number of deaths which you should remind yourself are the attacks that anti-terrorism failed to stop. I spend more time feeling bad for the thousands and thousands more people who die from the things I'd like to see that funding used for, not the smattering of very occasional attacks that, compared to the causes I favor, basically do no damage at all.

"I just clarified almost immediately so you two wouldn't keep making up quotations so often."

What?I haven't made up a single quote at anytime. I saw it. If you missed it check your post history.

GICjEwp.gif

"I saw it. If you missed it check your post history."

Okay,I will "stop"

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

No,wait i checked it.All the quotes that you've deemed false are proven to be true.

ff004d2e6da9edadb528b61dc327a854_nairala

K.You can't disagree with facts but keep on lying,I have no reason to waste my time with that

Edited by Vincent de Beer

No,wait i checked it.All the quotes that you've deemed false are proven to be true.

ff004d2e6da9edadb528b61dc327a854_nairala

I don't believe you, but feel free to join Roz's methods, I guess. Why are you responding to your own quote AGAIN!? In a discussion you talk with other folk, you don't go responding to yourself all the time like you're another person.

You appear to have plenty of time, but I don't mind if you opt out of talking to me. Your call.

K.

I like how Roz missed the entire point of his mod reprimand which is that he's not the boss of how things work. From the person who has reported me twice on there and failed both times? What I stated was not something for the mod button and as they have gave it the okay I will live with it just fine. 

So you're going to attempt to mess up the forums as thoroughly as possible like a giant child in the hope that Alex changes his mind due to your tantrum? Vincent is attempting to mess up the forum to get Alex to change his mind on his response to your tantrum? I don't believe he is and you're lying. 

So you're going to attempt to mess up the forums as thoroughly as possible like a giant child in the hope that Alex changes his mind due to your tantrum? Vincent is attempting to mess up the forum to get Alex to change his mind on his response to your tantrum? I don't believe he is and you're lying. 

I was actually referencing you.

GICjEwp.gif

I was actually referencing you. I think that is just another one of your lies. Anybody who reads that post knows it was clearly meant for Vincent.

Edited by Rozalia