Repost: Fortify changes

Ogaden

I like this idea

It won't completely help the defenders, but it'll make a losing war costly to the attacker. :)

Or he could remove it.

That system was also kinda bad :v

Least now you can win with ships :v

Edited by Ryleh
  • Upvote 1

I mean fortify, not the whole thing lol.

I mean a lot of the system is kinda weird. Like once you don't have ground, you are screwed forever.

The resistance might work if it didn't get your infra screwed and your resources as well :v

I mean fortify, not the whole thing lol.

Fortify should be removed, but not just simply removed from the current war system, as part of a bigger revamp of the entire thing, which was designed with fortify being there in mind

Edited by Bluebear
  • Upvote 1

I don't​ like it. It puts too much focus on something that isn't really important. I'd rather there just be an air attack that does double resistance damage.

Attacks on fortified nations should take extra casualties. I think fortify has a tactical purpose, it should be something like buying time for counters or making it expensive for someone to hit a fully bulked up nation, at the cost of early MAPs.

Edited by Yang
  • Upvote 1

I think fortify works perfectly here. There is no need for additional complexities, the current increase of 10 resistance each time is very well thought out. A nation which chooses to bunker down and take all infra damage and refusing to surrender, happens in real-life too.

I agree anti-aircraft batteries/sea mines can be better represented here, simply by having soldiers/tanks dealing a token some of damage to fighter jets, rather than comletely zero at the moment. Even Russia has some formidable anti-aircraft tanks irl.

That sounds cool. They should also have something where if tanks and infantry work in a around a certain ratio their combat effectiveness is increased, as in real life when they work together they are mutually supportive