Nuclear Realization

Vicente Martinez

For years,Brazil's vast coal supplies had been used as the backbone of Brazil's energy supply,this cheap and practically limitless form of energy also came with many concerns,pollution and ack of energy diversity were the most prominent,however attempts from governments to solve this have been limited and the problem was mostly ignored.

Now the Brazilian President,on a mission to fulfill his campaign promises of reducing Brazil's overall energy bill,creating more cleaner and reliable energy sources while increasing energy diversity,has announced the creation of a new Nuclear power plant.

The Nuclear power plant will be built on the Alfonso river,located near Nova Cascais.It will have 5 reactors,

1 × VVER-210,1 × VVER-365,2 × VVER-440/179 and 1 × VVER-1000/187,in total these will generate an estimated 12,523 GW·h of energy annually.The powerplant will not power Nova Cascais itself (city),but will power at least 230 towns within the province of Nova Cascais.The construction is expected to last 5-7 years and will cost an estimated 9.4 billion dollars to build.

The project will have to be approved by Parliament first,however the project is expected to pass with a landslide majority.The government will contract the state-owned company Watallia to construct the plant and construction is estimated to begin within 3 weeks.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

The Emirati Nucluer Company, Al Aziz offers to Build the Reactors for the Brazilian Government since they can build these Reacters in 3 years with more efficiency as well as having a history of Successful Nuclear Reactors.

As these offerments are they also offer to supply Uranium for 20 years and take away their Waste after they are used.

They would also only require 9.2 Billion Dollars due to better working conditions and resource Management.

Al Azuiz Constructed all 32 of Arabic Reactors as well as doing it in a Successful and Safe away.

Oh, I'm in the jungle now

You've been seeking, I've been hiding out

Use your love, it scares me so deep down

You may find me, 'cause my heart beats loud, so loud

It beats fast, in the places where you touched me last

The Brazilian government considers the offer.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

The United States expected this nuclear program can run smoothly and we hope the Brazilian Government use their nuclear for peaceful Purposes.

-Masaru Kanagawa,

US Secretary of State

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

The Brazilian government considers the offer.

Al Aziz Asks the Government if they have accepted, thy would need to Order the Parts soon because the Saudi Company Alquwwat was nearly finished with their New Set of Parts and if Brazil didn't order quickly it might go to someone else and every Set of Parts take about 2 years to build in Persian Factories.

The Brazilian government accepts.

The Brazilian government accepts.

Al Aziz asks the Brazilian Government if they will be Buying the Nucluer parts themselves to start the Construction or pay Al Aziz to do so, since If Al Aziz bought it Shipping would be Free, I suggest you buy it Through Al Aziz.

If you buy the whole set in once it would cost around about 2.3 Billion (Extra to the Building Expenses).

The Brazilian government,seeing that costs increase,permanently declines the offer,meanwhile,the legislature has approved the project,and construction begins.

Edited by Vincent de Beer

The Brazilian government,seeing that costs increase,permanently declines the offer,meanwhile,the legislature has approved the project,and construction begins.

The Cost Never Increased, Al Aziz offered the Construction of the Materials but they couldn't make a Nuclear Core or the Advanced technology at the middle of the Core. Al Aziz is curious tho where the State Owned Company Watallia would get the these highly advanced parts.

I like to see nations grow ad advance through the times. Our ministry of science and technology is willing to offer assistance in this project. Please contact our corresponding minister, Cho Kyuhyun if you accept our offer.

mOMPUVF.jpg