The Viridian Entente's New Start

MoonPie

After a somewhat successful coup orchestrated by Olorin/Yoda, a group of viridians disgusted with the methods used to grab control of our home decided to venture off and start over. Rebuilding our home will not be easy, we have a very long road ahead of us.

The first step is creating order among the chaos. I am proud to announce the first government of The Viridian Entente:

Lord: MoonPie

Secretary of Defense: Seeker

Secretary of Economics: Codonian

Secretary of the Interior: Grosskev

Secretary of State: MoonPie

Just for clarification, foreign affairs will run through me until such a time a proper official can be trained.

Next I present the charter, the laws that govern our great alliance:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lpCYlPQYc0s7SwToGNHCh_92Irl0so3VuEckWdA2h_Y/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Upvote 5

Just for clarification, foreign affairs will run through me until such a time a proper official can be trained.

Haha, okay, I'll genuinely be surprised if that goes as planned. Good luck with those ropes, MoonPie, try not to get too much friction burn when you lose them. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Now let's see if we can manage three VE's before sundown.

The Viridian 3nt3nt3.

See?  I used the number 3 to represent Es.  It's the new fad in vidya game world, or was one, when you had a third installment released out on a title!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should really work on getting a dedicated FA resource, you might be overwhelmed by all the potential allies knocking down your door. 

I mean, given what a treaty means to them...

• Upvote 1

Hail The Viridian Entente!

So even the new alliance won't put Seeker near FA because of what happened but still keeps him in gov. Good luck trying to get allies.

I'm crazy about HBE's Lord of Defense, but even he would admit that the Foreign Affairs department is not his cup of tea.  Admin help us if he ever decides to comment on an FA direction we are considering and some member of our government decides to double cross his own alliance for his own gain and betrays us by sharing with the rest of Orbis. LOL.

Edited by Sylvia

These events are absolutely disgusting and it deeply saddens me to see any version of VE fall so far, especially when it seems to be 2 of them. Moonpie, Olorin, Seeker, come on guys. If even the Menace of VE me says you guys need to get your act together, then somethings wrong. I can't believe you guys made me come back to this game just to tell you guys how much you all suck, sheesh. Also Impero, you can screw right off too, I know you well enough to seriously wonder how much you instigated this crap.

• Upvote 3

These events are absolutely disgusting and it deeply saddens me to see any version of VE fall so far, especially when it seems to be 2 of them. Moonpie, Olorin, Seeker, come on guys. If even the Menace of VE me says you guys need to get your act together, then somethings wrong. I can't believe you guys made me come back to this game just to tell you guys how much you all suck, sheesh. Also Impero, you can screw right off too, I know you well enough to seriously wonder how much you instigated this crap.

Hmmmm Verlion, is this you? 

39fb0c29716d84588918693fef6b7c9c.png

So are you saying you are the true ve?

We are a haven where our members can come back home and not continue to be under a leader who throws out our laws when he sees fit to match his agenda.

I came out of retirement to see this through because Viridia has been my home in many places for years and it pains me to have to resort to such measures.

Talks with Olorin failed and I made a non-violent decision about what to do as war would have accomplished nothing more than shattering everything.

We are a haven where our members can come back home and not continue to be under a leader who throws out our laws when he sees fit to match his agenda.

I came out of retirement to see this through because Viridia has been my home in many places for years and it pains me to have to resort to such measures.

Talks with Olorin failed and I made a non-violent decision about what to do as war would have accomplished nothing more than shattering everything.

That isn't a yes or no :P

39fb0c29716d84588918693fef6b7c9c.png