t$ Foreign Affairs Update: Viridia Update

Zed

I'm just quoting to you so Buorhann can give me his customary "<replying to Auctor>" response. Don't lemme down, Hippo! :P

The fact that your side (the ones who believe signing someone to !@#$ them over later) is trying to cling to every imaginable BS is pitiful. It smells like fear and desperation for validation.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. The fact that my alliance was conspired against by someone who had signed it for that specific purpose ain't a matter of opinion. It happened. There's no going back to try and undo it or make it right with BS reasoning.

You can't alter reality. Just embrace the fact that Seeker and his posse messed up and then you'll win more credibility, as Orbis will realize you aren't trying to feed it all sorts of crap anymore. Reality can't be changed by dancing around the subject.

Personally I dont think someone who left their alliance to "join the winning side" should be talking about how immoral realpolitik is or even if its being used.

Notice "Personally" ; no official NPO words and such

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Personally I dont think someone who left their alliance to "join the winning side" should be talking about how immoral realpolitik is or even if its being used.

Notice "Personally" ; no official NPO words and such

I left UPN because your side is abrasive af. Sure it's also incompetent, but eh...

I said that winning side crap to spare your (UPN's coz there's some nice people there) feelings. You're welcome! :)

Except it didn't and you're seriously pissing me off. Stop ignoring the evidence that proves that just because it doesn't fit your BS narrative.

Hey, it's the presidnet of the t$ Hater Club, Hades. How are you doing today, bud?

Edited by Insert Name Here

I left UPN because your side is abrasive af. Sure it's also incompetent, but eh...

I said that winning side crap to spare your feelings. You're welcome! :)

Hey, it's the presidnet of the t$ Hater Club, Hades. How are you doing today, bud?

Quite odd how you just happened to realize UPN was incompetant just after they werent winning anymore.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Quite odd how you just happened to realize UPN was incompetant just after they werent winning anymore.

The incompetence was obvious after they elected Hans instead of Victor, the blatant apathy and lack of communication during NPO's 1st Time and the fact that they were beigers.

But by all means, keep trying to deflect attention from the matter at hand.

I am truly offended that I haven't achieved this title. I shall redouble my efforts. #NotMyPresident

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Except it didn't and you're seriously pissing me off. Stop ignoring the evidence that proves that just because it doesn't fit your BS narrative.

I must've missed something.  What evidence did you present?  All you've done is post up your interpretation of the evidence that our ally presented to the table.

Feel free to present yours.

• Downvote 1

I must've missed something.  What evidence did you present?  All you've done is post up your interpretation of the evidence that our ally presented to the table.

Feel free to present yours.

Nothing?

• Downvote 1

Usually takes a few losses for it to sink in. I had a chuckle though at the use of "anymore", I can't even remember the last time UPN won anything besides these skirmishes with Arrgh.

Untitled.png

Usually takes a few losses for it to sink in. I had a chuckle though at the use of "anymore", I can't even remember the last time UPN won anything besides these skirmishes with Arrgh.

Its been a little while yes but UPN did alot of winning, including disbanding a couple alliances and even causing the creation of Rose.

Crushing ykr the war before that o.< Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-