t$ Foreign Affairs Update: Viridia Update

Zed

Aha! So this is what tore VE apart from within. VE signed tS as a sham, intending to betray them. But not all its government members agreed, and perhaps its members were uninformed. Do we assume that those who have fled to TVE are now informed and on board? 

ETA: Wow, Impero. No excuse, eh? 

Paths often differ. Godspeed.

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 3

Aha! So this is what tore VE apart from within. VE signed tS as a sham, intending to betray them. But not all its government members agreed, and perhaps its members were uninformed. Do we assume that those who have fled to TVE are now informed and on board? 

Looks like its the ones in TVE who where behind this tho.

Ole2.png

Incorrect, To my knowledge, Only trium knew of this.

Regardless, It is not a reason to coup a government.

• Upvote 1

Incorrect, To my knowledge, Only trium knew of this.

Regardless, It is not a reason to coup a government.

Really?  So you're perfectly fine with two leaders to betray an alliance after coming back into the spotlight of activity?  Sounds like a fantastic way of getting rolled to dust.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Really?  So you're perfectly fine with two leaders to betray an alliance after coming back into the spotlight of activity?  Sounds like a fantastic way of getting rolled to dust.

While I don't necessarily support Seekers plans to 'betray' t$, I do not support Olorin's coup because he didn't like a discussion. 

Edited by Codonian
  • Upvote 1

Lesser evil is a gov discussion about how to proceed in the future.

Don't you think you had that opportunity before you guys decided to make a internal affairs issue publicly then split into another alliance?

Kinda amusing how that worked out.  Split from the main alliance, create external pressure on Olorin/Yoda, bleed the members out...  forces a person to become desperate.  I wonder if that didn't happen if we'd had ever known what was really going on.  Normally we wouldn't have been involved, but it seems we are now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

None necessary. You don't use admin powers to coup the government when you dislike a discussion that is taking place. You vote against, you voice your opposition, you explain your position.

You don't sit there quietly then completely freak out in the middle of the night all by yourself and only cry "don't leave me guys" when things hit the fan.

• Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Don't you think you had that opportunity before you guys decided to make a internal affairs issue publicly then split into another alliance?

Kinda amusing how that worked out.  Split from the main alliance, create external pressure on Olorin/Yoda, bleed the members out...  forces a person to become desperate.  I wonder if that didn't happen if we'd had ever known what was really going on.  Normally we wouldn't have been involved, but it seems we are now.

The discussion was never completed, Olorin denied the opportunity for a thorough discussion. Instead he used his powers to otherthrow the entire government for his own leisure.

I don't even have access to the trium archives on my server that Olorin deleted.  I don't have access to the other server as well, which Olorin owns.

I wasn't aware spit balling ideas that never came to take shape in any form gives ground for couping an alliance.  Nobody knew about this besides the trium where this log came from and the fact that Olorin feels the need to result to log dumping talks within a trium channel speaks volumes on his character.  Not even including the fact he didn't appear to have any voice  supportive or against in any of our FA which he claims was going down the wrong path.  

If you want to claim that nobody discusses various options in this game, that's just ridiculous.  Point is that we have discussed many possible things within the trium about several different outcomes.  It's called playing the game, most of these situations never come to light because we end up scrapping them all together.  This one never truly came to light itself, it was an idea we were discussing that much is true.  

This is one, among many things that have been discussed in terms of our future FA path.  I didn't imagine someone that I trusted as a leader would not only coup the government but proceed to log dump myself and bring discredit to our alliance as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

gog-forum-size-regs.png

You can tell your alliance is good when someone signs it just to try and betray it afterwards. :wub:

Like they think we're stupid... We know who our real friends are.

Edited by Insert Name Here

I don't even have access to the trium archives on my server that Olorin deleted.  I don't have access to the other server as well, which Olorin owns.

I wasn't aware spit balling ideas that never came to take shape in any form gives ground for couping an alliance.  Nobody knew about this besides the trium where this log came from and the fact that Olorin feels the need to result to log dumping talks within a trium channel speaks volumes on his character.  Not even including the fact he didn't appear to have any voice  supportive or against in any of our FA which he claims was going down the wrong path.  

If you want to claim that nobody discusses various options in this game, that's just ridiculous.  Point is that we have discussed many possible things within the trium about several different outcomes.  It's called playing the game, most of these situations never come to light because we end up scrapping them all together.  This one never truly came to light itself, it was an idea we were discussing that much is true.  

This is one, among many things that have been discussed in terms of our future FA path.  I didn't imagine someone that I trusted as a leader would not only coup the government but proceed to log dump myself and bring discredit to our alliance as a whole.

There's more where that came from, just FYI.

• Downvote 1