Gas Attack in Syria

Caecus

Utter nonsense. I wonder how much you'll love your precious hegemonic stability if America were to lose its standing and someone else (often remarked to be China) were to take over. Won't be so cute then will it. 

So to avoid war and destruction... you want a hegemon that at a whim will destroy entire nations and plague those that survive with mad dogs like the so called "Moderates". "We had to destroy the village in order to save it" is apt here. Iraq, Syria, Libya, and all the rest deserved to walk their own path into the future, not to be smashed to pieces by this glorious hegemon of yours. Ask the dead how grateful they are at having "peace" brought to them.

There is stopping say China from invading another country and then there is destroying nations for war and profit. You cheer on vile acts.

People who believe that China will overtake the US don't know enough about China and its history to make that claim with any degree of certainty. But I digress, this is irrelevant. 

To be entirely fair here, the US isn't gassing children with sarin. 

I don't understand this statement. Are you accusing me of cheering on "vile acts," and assuming "vile acts" are the US launching missiles at a Syrian airbase? Goodness me, I didn't know Trump was capable of "vile acts." I thought he was a heavenly messiah, divinely-ordained to smite all the libtards and globalist cucks. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I am well aware of Chinese history and how they are about as solid in that respect as when Japan was apparently going to take over the world. Regardless, if it were to occur I know full well your interest in this hegemonic stability of yours would go. You want it, but only in American hands. 

Whataboutery, not to mention a weak one as at the end of the day death is death.

That was in regards to the Iraq, Libya, Syria thing. To you its just a nice ol' game of hegemonic stability where we must smash and kill people to save them. That is vile. 

I have always been open and consistent in what I am. Trump's actions thus far amount to nothing but if he continues on that dark path then I will be his harshest critic on the matter. You would dare criticise me for doing such a thing? For not being a zealot? Spare me. I detest this vile warmongering, chief among it being when people anoint themselves divine saviours who kill in the name of stability or whatever other guff. 

ans

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. I have. My answer is no means no.

-For the benefit of those at the Milton level, this part onward is addressed solely to Caecus- IDC

Utter nonsense. I wonder how much you'll love your precious hegemonic stability if America were to lose its standing and someone else (often remarked to be China) were to take over. Won't be so cute then will it. It's not something that's going to happen. Every competitor lacks the means to exert a proper hegemoney; much more likely we end up with a a multi-polar world as we scale down.

So to avoid war and destruction... you want a hegemon that at a whim will destroy entire nations and plague those that survive with mad dogs like the so called "Moderates". "We had to destroy the village in order to save it" is apt here. Iraq, Syria, Libya, and all the rest deserved to walk their own path into the future, not to be smashed to pieces by this glorious hegemon of yours. Ask the dead how grateful they are at having "peace" brought to them. Haven't you been complaining rather a lot about Libya's revolution being a huge mistake and tribalism being improper for them?

There is stopping say China from invading another country and then there is destroying nations for war and profit. You cheer on vile acts.

People who believe that China will overtake the US don't know enough about China and its history to make that claim with any degree of certainty. But I digress, this is irrelevant. 

To be entirely fair here, the US isn't gassing children with sarin. 

I don't understand this statement. Are you accusing me of cheering on "vile acts," and assuming "vile acts" are the US launching missiles at a Syrian airbase? Goodness me, I didn't know Trump was capable of "vile acts." I thought he was a heavenly messiah, divinely-ordained to smite all the libtards and globalist cucks. Dropping cluster munitions is kind of a huge dick move, but they do work well initially, they just wreck the land for generations afterward.

I am well aware of Chinese history and how they are about as solid in that respect as when Japan was apparently going to take over the world. Regardless, if it were to occur I know full well your interest in this hegemonic stability of yours would go. You want it, but only in American hands. 

Whataboutery, not to mention a weak one as at the end of the day death is death.

That was in regards to the Iraq, Libya, Syria thing. To you its just a nice ol' game of hegemonic stability where we must smash and kill people to save them. That is vile. 

I have always been open and consistent in what I am. Trump's actions thus far amount to nothing but if he continues on that dark path then I will be his harshest critic on the matter. You would dare criticise me for doing such a thing? For not being a zealot? Spare me. I detest this vile warmongering, chief among it being when people anoint themselves divine saviours who kill in the name of stability or whatever other guff. You've been consistent in your opinions regarding Libyan revolution by first calling it horrible to allow the radicals to run things, then dismissing tribalism as a political unit in that culture and now you're apparently in favor of it. Maybe pick one and stick with it?

GICjEwp.gif

I have always been open and consistent in what I am. Trump's actions thus far amount to nothing but if he continues on that dark path then I will be his harshest critic on the matter. You would dare criticise me for doing such a thing? For not being a zealot? Spare me. I detest this vile warmongering, chief among it being when people anoint themselves divine saviours who kill in the name of stability or whatever other guff. 

The only reason why I would want it in American hands because transferring it to anyone else implies a period where we descend back into a realist paradigm. If China could somehow be the hegemon instantaneously without millions of people dying or being displaced and were more efficient at maintaining the peace than the US, sure, go for it, I don't see why not. 

I've been openly critical of Bush's invasion of Iraq, don't forget. I don't believe I've told you my stance on Libya, so this statement is still mudslinging. 

Ok. Then I assume you would criticize and condemn Russia's invasion of the Crimea and the backing of Ukrainian rebels in the Ukrainian civil war. Or the Russo-Georgian war. Or Syria's use of gas. Or the Saudi-Yemen war. Please tell me if otherwise. I also assume you don't support military funding since it would fall under the category of an instrument of "warmongering." If so, the only difference between you and me is that you are willing to stick your head in the sand until it arrives on your front door. We're all pacifists here, it's just one of us is more realistic about how to achieve and maintain it. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Well, there goes Al-Assad again. 

What do you mean, again? Since it has been proven NUMEROUS times by NUMEROUS sources that the 1st gas attack that led the US to get involved in the Syrian civil war was not done by Assad but by the rebel factions (many sources claim that it was the US trained and supplied "moderate Rebels" that did the attack), there is NO again...

As for this gas attack; I have several questions:

[1] - Why did Trump illegally order the missile strike without 1st seeking the REQUIRED approval for such an attack from Congress

[2] - Why is the US, her allies and mainstream media still claiming it was Sarin gas that was used when numerous experts on chemical warfare agents have come forward stating it is impossible, and that it was more likely Phosgene that was used

[3] - Over the last several days there have been NUMEROUS images by NUMEROUS agencies from the areas in and around the US attacked airfield that showed NO chemical weapons storage units, and then all of a sudden, out of NOWHERE, there is a pic circulating showing chemical weapons storage units. Until that pic was released there was no "proof" and NO ONE made any references to finding them

[4] - Since the UN observers and inspectors have already certified that Assad had NO chemical weapons, how could he have them all of a sudden

[5] - Where is the outcry against the US for violating international law in conducting the missile strike before an investigation into the gas use was even started, let alone completed and a guilty party named?

What do you mean, again? Since it has been proven NUMEROUS times by NUMEROUS sources that the 1st gas attack that led the US to get involved in the Syrian civil war was not done by Assad but by the rebel factions (many sources claim that it was the US trained and supplied "moderate Rebels" that did the attack), there is NO again...Precisely the opposite.The  rebels didn't have access to the chemical weapons for the most part during this situation except ISIS in Iraq. Never in Syria; Syria's chemical attacks are all by our favorite optometrist.

[1] - Why did Trump illegally order the missile strike without 1st seeking the REQUIRED approval for such an attack from Congress Doesn't actually need one anymore.

[2] - Why is the US, her allies and mainstream media still claiming it was Sarin gas that was used when numerous experts on chemical warfare agents have come forward stating it is impossible, and that it was more likely Phosgene that was used People don't understand chemical weapons, biological weapons or nuclear weapons at all without actively involving themselves to learn about them. Some dude on 4Chan posted a troll recipe for crystals that created chlorine gas.

[3] - Over the last several days there have been NUMEROUS images by NUMEROUS agencies from the areas in and around the US attacked airfield that showed NO chemical weapons storage units, and then all of a sudden, out of NOWHERE, there is a pic circulating showing chemical weapons storage units. Until that pic was released there was no "proof" and NO ONE made any references to finding them Probably a fake or empty storage unit used for prop value.

[4] - Since the UN observers and inspectors have already certified that Assad had NO chemical weapons, how could he have them all of a sudden. If he's willing to spend the precursspo using, say North Korean smuggling, he can borrow some chemists and have more made up on the spot. I'd be more apt to believe he had someone going through documents or something and found a cache of mustard or something that hadn't been declared or found previously.

[5] - Where is the outcry against the US for violating international law in conducting the missile strike before an investigation into the gas use was even started, let alone completed and a guilty party named? We haven't actually required adherence to international law regarding this as the agreement we all signed doesn't just expire or stop its requirements for all weapons to be turned over. So we'd still be covered from that or Trump not giving a shit due to not knowing how to govern.

GICjEwp.gif

What do you mean, again? Since it has been proven NUMEROUS times by NUMEROUS sources that the 1st gas attack that led the US to get involved in the Syrian civil war was not done by Assad but by the rebel factions (many sources claim that it was the US trained and supplied "moderate Rebels" that did the attack), there is NO again...

[1] - Why did Trump illegally order the missile strike without 1st seeking the REQUIRED approval for such an attack from Congress

[2] - Why is the US, her allies and mainstream media still claiming it was Sarin gas that was used when numerous experts on chemical warfare agents have come forward stating it is impossible, and that it was more likely Phosgene that was used

[3] - Over the last several days there have been NUMEROUS images by NUMEROUS agencies from the areas in and around the US attacked airfield that showed NO chemical weapons storage units, and then all of a sudden, out of NOWHERE, there is a pic circulating showing chemical weapons storage units. Until that pic was released there was no "proof" and NO ONE made any references to finding them

[4] - Since the UN observers and inspectors have already certified that Assad had NO chemical weapons, how could he have them all of a sudden

[5] - Where is the outcry against the US for violating international law in conducting the missile strike before an investigation into the gas use was even started, let alone completed and a guilty party named?

1.Because at this point it's simply a waste of time.Numerous acts of war have been carried out under foreign policy fanatics like Reagan and George W. Bush,and they have had no real legal repercussions.

2.No comment

3.Can you kindly list 2 of these sources?

4.No comment

5.Because the US is a superpower and the chemical attack has been widely accepted to be true by many governments.World politics is insanely biased in favour of global powers such as The US,UK,China,Russia,etc.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

1.Because at this point it's simply a waste of time.Numerous acts of war have been carried out under foreign policy fanatics like Reagan and George W. Bush,and they have had no real legal repercussions. Maybe Trump can stroke his Reagan a supply weapons to declare enemies in a new instance of a traitor leading the US.

2.No comment

3.Can you kindly list 2 of these sources? Probably got a fresh resupply from North Korea.

4.No comment

5.Because the US is a superpower and the chemical attack has been widely accepted to be true by many governments.World politics is insanely biased in favour of global powers such as The US,UK,China,Russia,etc. It's all a pretty terrible argument. The only appropriate response according to official US doctrine for something like this is a tactical nuclear weapon since we consider all WMDs to be nuclear since we "don't" have biological or chemical weapons to hit back identically

GICjEwp.gif

1.Because at this point it's simply a waste of time.Numerous acts of war have been carried out under foreign policy fanatics like Reagan and George W. Bush,and they have had no real legal repercussions.

2.No comment

3.Can you kindly list 2 of these sources?

4.No comment

5.Because the US is a superpower and the chemical attack has been widely accepted to be true by many governments.World politics is insanely biased in favour of global powers such as The US,UK,China,Russia,etc.

This. Thanks for saving me some time Vincent. 

Milton dear, stop trying to throw mud at me when you wallow in the pigsty. My stance on Libya is very consistent but you have no understanding of anything and the only thing that matters regarding you is...

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton because it is becoming increasingly clear that you likely have anti-semitic beliefs and that needs to be in the open. 

The only reason why I would want it in American hands because transferring it to anyone else implies a period where we descend back into a realist paradigm. If China could somehow be the hegemon instantaneously without millions of people dying or being displaced and were more efficient at maintaining the peace than the US, sure, go for it, I don't see why not. 

I've been openly critical of Bush's invasion of Iraq, don't forget. I don't believe I've told you my stance on Libya, so this statement is still mudslinging. 

Ok. Then I assume you would criticize and condemn Russia's invasion of the Crimea and the backing of Ukrainian rebels in the Ukrainian civil war. Or the Russo-Georgian war. Or Syria's use of gas. Or the Saudi-Yemen war. Please tell me if otherwise. I also assume you don't support military funding since it would fall under the category of an instrument of "warmongering." If so, the only difference between you and me is that you are willing to stick your head in the sand until it arrives on your front door. We're all pacifists here, it's just one of us is more realistic about how to achieve and maintain it. 

I doubt that statement of yours. If China was on top and supporting Texas, California, or whatever else in rebellion against the US you wouldn't like it.

I am well aware of what those who believe in the good of US policy in the area believe. Sure, you can look back after the fact and say that an unpopular thing was oh so bad. However when it comes to the present and the future? You will cheer them on as you are now.

We both know that it is not so simple as Ukraine only being a case of the Russians interfering. Russia should not be allowed to land grab no and certainly shouldn't be able to get their hands on the Baltic land they clearly want, that much is certain. However when the glorious hegemon is wrecking nations left and right then it promotes such things, not make them less likely like you believe. Russia asked for Libya to not be destroyed like it was and what occured? Libya was torn to pieces. Why can't Russia act like they do while America acts like it does? Both parties should be stopping. China too of course. Perhaps one day the west will have the courage to speak out against China's current misdeeds. 

Milton dear, stop trying to throw mud at me when you wallow in the pigsty. My stance on Libya is very consistent but you have no understanding of anything and the only thing that matters regarding you is...

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton because it is becoming increasingly clear that you likely have anti-semitic beliefs and that needs to be in the open.

I doubt that statement of yours. If China was on top and supporting Texas, California, or whatever else in rebellion against the US you wouldn't like it.

I am well aware of what those who believe in the good of US policy in the area believe. Sure, you can look back after the fact and say that an unpopular thing was oh so bad. However when it comes to the present and the future? You will cheer them on as you are now.

We both know that it is not so simple as Ukraine only being a case of the Russians interfering. Russia should not be allowed to land grab no and certainly shouldn't be able to get their hands on the Baltic land they clearly want, that much is certain. However when the glorious hegemon is wrecking nations left and right then it promotes such things, not make them less likely like you believe. Russia asked for Libya to not be destroyed like it was and what occured? Libya was torn to pieces. Why can't Russia act like they do while America acts like it does? Both parties should be stopping. China too of course. Perhaps one day the west will have the courage to speak out against China's current misdeeds.

Looking through Lordy's discord he seems to think it's justified.

Pigeon:The people that lived on the land existed. And that land was taken from them

Milton:Yup. Then they whined and started a war, which they lost.

Pigeon:They had a right to whine about it. It was their land

Milton:But most of proper Israel is Israel because it was bought from the former owners

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Milton dear, stop trying to throw mud at me when you wallow in the pigsty. My stance on Libya is very consistent but you have no understanding of anything and the only thing that matters regarding you is... Your position isn't consistent at all. But that's to be expected from you. It'd be as strange for you to submit a post with only honest answers and discussion points rather than your typical style. You're deplorable, inconsistent and about as useless as someone could be in this kind of game.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton because it is becoming increasingly clear that you likely have anti-semitic beliefs and that needs to be in the open.  Do you have some kind of learning or communication disability? No means no.

I am well aware of what those who believe in the good of US policy in the area believe. Sure, you can look back after the fact and say that an unpopular thing was oh so bad. However when it comes to the present and the future? You will cheer them on as you are now. I've yet to see any posters cheering them on. Where did you see this?

We both know that it is not so simple as Ukraine only being a case of the Russians interfering. Russia should not be allowed to land grab no and certainly shouldn't be able to get their hands on the Baltic land they clearly want, that much is certain. However when the glorious hegemon is wrecking nations left and We should be celebrating on behalf of the Libyan people who decided enough was enough of Ghadaffi  and removed him.  They should be preparing to celebrate on an annual basis that they freed themselves from their dictatorial leader and then their country.  Libyan people caused a lot of damage in retaking country but then, so did the Americans removing the British from their country with French assistance and appear to be planning on dividing themselves up along tribal lines, which are more acceptable there, more common and much more stable for government. Russia asked for Libya to not be destroyed like it was and what occurred? Libyans ignored Russian interference attempts on their nation and is waiting for political stabilization until they begin rebuilding a new, proper country, not something decided by a political official without consideration for the reality of what would work best for Libya rather than for Europe.  Perhaps one day the west will have the courage to speak out against China's current misdeeds. Obama began doing this already and Trump's sort of continued it as far as I can tell, though there's very little news with regard to Trump and whether he's continuing those actions or has given up on them already.

Looking through Lordy's discord he seems to think it's justified.

Pigeon:The people that lived on the land existed. And that land was taken from them

Milton:Yup. Then they whined and started a war, which they lost.

Pigeon:They had a right to whine about it. It was their land

Milton:But most of proper Israel is Israel because it was bought from the former owners

Ah, a second Roz to make things up, pretend they're valid and argue against them. You can troll, threaten, bribe, blackmail, attack, bankrupt or anything else and if I don't feel like answering your question, I'm not going to do so and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make me do as you like instead.

GICjEwp.gif

I'm not harassing you across the forum. It is limited to this thread where I ask a relevant question you are avoiding for some reason.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

"Ah, a second Roz to make things up, pretend they're valid and argue against them. You can troll, threaten, bribe, blackmail, attack, bankrupt or anything else and if I don't feel like answering your question, I'm not going to do so and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make me do as you like instead."

Lol this is out there for all to see,so why deny it?Not the exact course of the debate but it sums it up.

https://discord.gg/kWqYk4e

"You can troll, threaten, bribe, blackmail, attack, bankrupt or anything else and if I don't feel like answering your question, I'm not going to"

K then?

"I'm not going to do so and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make me do as you like instead

K.

Edited by Vincent de Beer

I'm not harassing you across the forum. It is limited to this thread where I ask a relevant question you are avoiding for some reason.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

I only post in like two forums. Why would you need to follow me?

"Ah, a second Roz to make things up, pretend they're valid and argue against them. You can troll, threaten, bribe, blackmail, attack, bankrupt or anything else and if I don't feel like answering your question, I'm not going to do so and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make me do as you like instead."

Lol this is out there for all to see,so why deny it?Not the exact course of the debate but it sums it up.

"You can troll, threaten, bribe, blackmail, attack, bankrupt or anything else and if I don't feel like answering your question, I'm not going to"

K then?

"I'm not going to do so and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make me do as you like instead

K.

What's out there for all to see?

I only post in like two forums. Why would you need to follow me?

K then?

K.

What's out there for all to see?

GICjEwp.gif

Just a few messages.

Ok, but seeing as how you are not a leading figure in knowing what I think, you doubting my statement is really irrelevant. 

K. 

Because Russia is 2% of the world's GDP, under Italy. Back when the Soviet Bloc was 40%, sure, the Soviets could invade Afghanistan and nobody could do anything except condemn and secretly arm insurgents. "Both parties should be stopping." Ha. And who is going to stop them? You and what army? The unfortunate reality is that we are unable to make what is just strong, so we must make what is strong just. Might makes right, and you are more than enough knowledgeable in history to know that is true. 

That being said, you obviously don't think that the US is morally right because it "destroys and tears apart nations." A nation's morals is most reflected in the leader they choose. Thus, Donald Trump is someone of misguided morals for launching missiles at a Syrian airbase. Look! We have something in common now! We both believe Trump is morally misguided. 

If I had to predict though, I think Trump will flip-flop on the matter. So wait 2 weeks, and I'll be back criticizing him for sucking up to Putin when Tillerson goes to Moscow. 

And what relevance does GDP have exactly? North Korea is a nothing and constantly does their nonsense. The EU has loads and yet is weak as paper. If America wasn't setting the Middle East on fire then the Russians would be hard pressed to do anything in Europe. More attention and money would be on the patches they want to sneak land grabs in and public support in the western world would be firmly against Russia on such matters. As is... a lot of people just don't care. America does worse. 

There is nothing morally right about ripping nations apart no, hegemon or no hegemon. No need for quotations either, it is what is, you simply think that supremacy and some other things make it all alright.

I have already predicted as such from the start as that, for the sake of everybody, is what I hope is the case. Trump shoots a hole in the Russia puppet angle, gets to puff out his chest that he is more man than Obama, and he has a nice distraction for things like the supreme court. He then later lifts sanctions on Russia so everyone involved can make fat stacks of cash, heck maybe he'll even work Assad stepping down at the end of the war in there to justify the sanction dropping and so he can proclaim himself "the great dealmaker" again.

Would me asking Milton "What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them?" be considered harassment?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

And what relevance does GDP have exactly? North Korea is a nothing and constantly does their nonsense. The EU has loads and yet is weak as paper. If America wasn't setting the Middle East on fire then the Russians would be hard pressed to do anything in Europe. More attention and money would be on the patches they want to sneak land grabs in and public support in the western world would be firmly against Russia on such matters. As is... a lot of people just don't care. America does worse. 

There is nothing morally right about ripping nations apart no, hegemon or no hegemon. No need for quotations either, it is what is, you simply think that supremacy and some other things make it all alright.

I have already predicted as such from the start as that, for the sake of everybody, is what I hope is the case. Trump shoots a hole in the Russia puppet angle, gets to puff out his chest that he is more man than Obama, and he has a nice distraction for things like the supreme court. He then later lifts sanctions on Russia so everyone involved can make fat stacks of cash, heck maybe he'll even work Assad stepping down at the end of the war in there to justify the sanction dropping and so he can proclaim himself "the great dealmaker" again.

GDP is everything. If the goal of war is to destroy the enemies capacity to make war, then GDP is the capacity to make war. Russia is an over glorified gas station at best. Stop feigning stupidity, I know you understand the basics here. 

You and what army? 

Lifting sanctions against Russia, lol. He's not going to do that, even if he were stupid enough to do it, there is no support for it.