Gas Attack in Syria

Caecus

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer. Failure to do so will default to you wanting them all kicked out of the middle east. 

• Upvote 1

So instead of giving your answer... you are going to let it default to that? That again is its own answer, in that it tells us you believe such a thing but would rather not say it and only have it be the case in what I've said (so you can deny it later with others if it comes up). I'll give you more chances as I'm a nice guy.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer.

What difference does the asking party make? It is awfully telling and discrediting if you become too scared to answer such a simple question. So again.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer.

All this denial is giving off the impression you are ashamed of what answer you'd give... which raises the question of why this brings shame and the rest of your embarrassing responses didn't. In any case no one will judge you any less than they already do, believe me.

"It's not stupid at all. Tribalism is the principle political organization in much of the middle east and accepting that and allowing borders to be redrawn to reflect that is only the first step towards bringing peace to these regions is to allow them to organize on their most powerful political bodies, which are tribal."

I'm not saying tribal borders themselves are stupid.I'm saying that wrecking a wealthy,decent and stable country and causing millions of people to suffer in the name of tribal borders,is stupid.

"So, you're cool with some random Syrians or Russians redoing American borders? "

No.I have not stated that at any point.

• Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

No, you just kind of implied that you were. IDK why Roz thinks I'm going to change my mind if he tries to insinuate enough about me. I'm surprised he hasn't just created his own answer, assigned it to me and then responded. It's how he usually lies.

GICjEwp.gif

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

Now to everybody else the below is how some people are deciding to take it.

2GDPpMS.jpg

News is sketchy but apparently according to sources the human life lost is either zero or at most in the low single digits. More then half the missiles didn't even achieve their target and the ones that reached caused very little in the way of damage, damage to planes some are thinking weren't even operational. In short America used up more money in that strike then they caused... while striking a military base. Additionally it is said that Trump contacted Putin before hand who then naturally informed Assad. 

As such many are going with this being a plot by Trump to create a distraction and throw away some of the heat. Can't be one of those Communist Agents if he is shooting missiles at Comrade Putin's stuff dah? Considering the alternative scenario is this was done to restart the rearming of fanatics and to keep the war churning... I can only hope this was one of those political plays.

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. Is this what sex is like for you? Just badgering someone until you think you'll get them worn down enough to consent just because you're so obnoxious? It seems like it'd fit.

2GDPpMS.jpg

News is sketchy but apparently according to sources the human life lost is either zero or at most in the low single digits. Not a chance of that being true. More then half the missiles didn't even achieve their target and the ones that reached caused very little in the way of damage, damage to planes some are thinking weren't even operational. These were almost certainly cluster bombs and aren't precision at all, people'd die and will die more from these very missiles in the future when as UXO they are randomly detonated. In short America used up more money in that strike then they caused... while striking a military base. Additionally it is said that Trump contacted Putin before hand who then naturally informed Assad. 

As such many are going with this being a plot by Trump to create a distraction and throw away some of the heat. Can't be one of those Communist Agents if he is shooting missiles at Comrade Putin's stuff dah? Considering the alternative scenario is this was done to restart the rearming of fanatics and to keep the war churning... I can only hope this was one of those political plays. Doubtful. 4chan is not a reliable website. They mislabel people are Neo-Cons who clearly are not. They create a Neo-Liberal label, which isn't even a thing. They're basically just filling a box with a bunch of bullshit and then posting it; it's of no use.

GICjEwp.gif

What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

News is sketchy but apparently according to sources the human life lost is either zero or at most in the low single digits. More then half the missiles didn't even achieve their target and the ones that reached caused very little in the way of damage, damage to planes some are thinking weren't even operational. In short America used up more money in that strike then they caused... while striking a military base. Additionally it is said that Trump contacted Putin before hand who then naturally informed Assad. 

As such many are going with this being a plot by Trump to create a distraction and throw away some of the heat. Can't be one of those Communist Agents if he is shooting missiles at Comrade Putin's stuff dah? Considering the alternative scenario is this was done to restart the rearming of fanatics and to keep the war churning... I can only hope this was one of those political plays.

The missiles hit aircraft parked in the base, along with the runway to prevent any aircraft from launching or landing. Those aircraft, while infinitely cheaper than any American fighters of the same class, are in limited supply among the Syrian air force, thus, is an equal trade considering no American lives were at risk. If memory serves, there are still 5 more bases with about as many aircraft scattered over Syria. In my personal opinion, if he didn't inform the Russians and the Tomahawks killed some of them, I don't think Putin would do a single thing. Did you see what he tried to do a little later? Steamed a guided-missile destroyer towards two American ships like a kid pretending he can play with the big boys? !@#$ that guy, I would have blown their ships out of the water. What is he going to do? Launch nukes over some dead Russian soldiers in a Syrian airbase? He can just sit there and take it. 

That being said, it was a politically genius move from someone who has been plagued with incompetence issues. He put on a spectacle for China, tacitly reminding them that the US is not going to stay out of regional issues if people push them. It's not just condemnation anymore, but a swift kick in the ass. He's not just a shit poster on twitter, he actually gets shit done. It's a flexing of American leadership and it should have been done a long time ago. However, you are right, this is just the beginning of American involvement into Syria, for better or for worse. There are two options here: the US still plays a passive role, but only intervenes in the use of WMDs, or the US goes all in and deploys American troops into the region.

Little known fact, another 500 American troops were recently deployed to Syria, and there has been a steady buildup of American ground troops in the region. 

I guess this makes Trump a globalist cuck, huh? Pity, I know a lot of people here wanted him to be the perfect Jesus messiah to solve all their nationalist issues. He's pissed off Rand Paul, whom he needs for passing any legislation domestically, so it doesn't look good for his healthcare agenda. Regardless, just this once, I might give him a thumbs up for actually getting shit done. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Funnily enough someone told me just today of some of your sex related bigotry (disgusting). Anyway... What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton.

The missiles hit aircraft parked in the base, along with the runway to prevent any aircraft from launching or landing. Those aircraft, while infinitely cheaper than any American fighters of the same class, are in limited supply among the Syrian air force, thus, is an equal trade considering no American lives were at risk. If memory serves, there are still 5 more bases with about as many aircraft scattered over Syria. In my personal opinion, if he didn't inform the Russians and the Tomahawks killed some of them, I don't think Putin would do a single thing. Did you see what he tried to do a little later? Steamed a guided-missile destroyer towards two American ships like a kid pretending he can play with the big boys? !@#$ that guy, I would have blown their ships out of the water. What is he going to do? Launch nukes over some dead Russian soldiers in a Syrian airbase? He can just sit there and take it. 

That being said, it was a politically genius move from someone who has been plagued with incompetence issues. He put on a spectacle for China, tacitly reminding them that the US is not going to stay out of regional issues if people push them. It's not just condemnation anymore, but a swift kick in the ass. He's not just a shit poster on twitter, he actually gets shit done. It's a flexing of American leadership and it should have been done a long time ago. However, you are right, this is just the beginning of American involvement into Syria, for better or for worse. There are two options here: the US still plays a passive role, but only intervenes in the use of WMDs, or the US goes all in and deploys American troops into the region.

Little known fact, another 500 American troops were recently deployed to Syria, and there has been a steady buildup of American ground troops in the region. 

I guess this makes Trump a globalist cuck, huh? Pity, I know a lot of people here wanted him to be the perfect Jesus messiah to solve all their nationalist issues. He's pissed off Rand Paul, whom he needs for passing any legislation domestically, so it doesn't look good for his healthcare agenda. Regardless, just this once, I might give him a thumbs up for actually getting shit done. 

Most of what you said I have already talked about. What I will say is your globalist cuck thing doesn't work with me and I have already addressed it. Secondly that such shows always annoy me and would puzzle me if I was the foreign leader. You just burnt 100 million (rounded up) in front of me in a fireworks show... am I supposed to be impressed? That you did something you'd never do to my state? Finally the only thing that can really be taken away from this is something I would have thought you'd be against Trump for, the fact that his response was brash and quick. I thought Trump should be kept well away because at a snap he'd do these sort of things? Suddenly they are now a good thing? Explain yourself. 

Oh, and Russia has to complain about it even if it is indeed a token effort for political reasons, so them complaining is not evidence of anything. Your insane want to kill Russians (why do "left/centre" wing Americans want to kill Russians so bad now? Odd. Is this the coming age of "McCarthy was right!"?) and provoke a larger war is noted. I prefer something called peace mate. It is a bizarre idea I know.  

• Upvote 1

The missiles hit aircraft parked in the base, along with the runway to prevent any aircraft from launching or landing. Those aircraft, while infinitely cheaper than any American fighters of the same class, are in limited supply among the Syrian air force, thus, is an equal trade considering no American lives were at risk. If memory serves, there are still 5 more bases with about as many aircraft scattered over Syria. I'm more curious where Putin concealed his pilots and what he did to safely store his aircraft given they're about as expensive there as here. In my personal opinion, if he didn't inform the Russians and the Tomahawks killed some of them, I don't think Putin would do a single thing. That's very unlikely. Like extremely unlikely. He can do all sorts of things at a whim. If he blames NATO he can cut natural gas supplies to Europe and freeze them out of participation, for example. Did you see what he tried to do a little later? Steamed a guided-missile destroyer towards two American ships like a kid pretending he can play with the big boys? !@#$ that guy, That's pretty routine. Both the Russians and Americans also are prone to sending groups of fighter jets at supersonic speed feet above the naval vessels just to harass each other. I would have blown their ships out of the water. What is he going to do? Launch nukes over some dead Russian soldiers in a Syrian airbase? He can just sit there and take it. Yeah, he might do that, actually. Doubtful strategic-class weapons, but he has plenty of tactical nuclear weapons he could use or claim misfired and accidentally wiped out our close and friendly proxy forces in Syria. Oops. What are we going to do, escalate it over some people who aren't even American being killed?

That being said, it was a politically genius move from someone who has been plagued with incompetence issues. He put on a spectacle for China, tacitly reminding them that the US is not going to stay out of regional issues if people push them. It's not just condemnation anymore, but a swift kick in the ass. He's not just a shit poster on twitter, he actually gets shit done. I believe we read about entirely different Trumps because so far most of his work in the presidency is seeing how much of his changes are immediately wrecked by the judiciary. It's a flexing of American leadership and it should have been done a long time ago. Obama's been doing it constantly over both terms in office. It's not like this wasn't already being done, Trump's basically just editing the orders to remove Obama and add Trump. However, you are right, this is just the beginning of American involvement into Syria, for better or for worse. There are two options here: the US still plays a passive role, but only intervenes in the use of WMDs, or the US goes all in and deploys American troops into the region. Rewading ISIS  by giving them exactly what they want and have been trying to provoke with terror isn't usually a great option and Syria remains a sovereign state so we'd be going to war directly against a country that has every right to do what's necessary to defeat us (including, apparently chemical weapons) and being directly aided already by their closest ally in Russia.

Little known fact, another 500 American troops were recently deployed to Syria, and there has been a steady buildup of American ground troops in the region.  Well we haven't had an easy victory like Vietnam in forty years and we're dangerously underspending on defense, so this is a genius move from Trump. Where will he Gulf of Tonkin?

Funnily enough someone told me just today of some of your sex related bigotry (disgusting). I can't imagine what they're talking about. I have full logs and have posted nothing regarding that ever. Do you consider people are lying to you or just accept anything against me as truth? Anyway... What is your position on Israel in regards to the lines they had drawn on the map for them? Please answer Milton. I've answered. No. How much clearer can I make that?

Most of what you said I have already talked about. What I will say is your globalist cuck thing doesn't work with me and I have already addressed it. Secondly that such shows always annoy me and would puzzle me if I was the foreign leader. You just burnt 100 million (rounded up) in front of me in a fireworks show... am I supposed to be impressed? That you did something you'd never do to my state? Finally the only thing that can really be taken away from this is something I would have thought you'd be against Trump for, the fact that his response was brash and quick. I thought Trump should be kept well away because at a snap he'd do these sort of things? Suddenly they are now a good thing? Explain yourself. I didn't say or post anything remotely like that. This is your traditional posting things that I didn't say and then arguing against them.

Oh, and Russia has to complain about it even if it is indeed a token effort for political reasons, so them complaining is not evidence of anything. Your insane want to kill Russians (why do "left/centre" wing Americans want to kill Russians so bad now? Odd. Is this the coming age of "McCarthy was right!"?) and provoke a larger war is noted. I prefer something called peace mate. It is a bizarre idea I know.  Oh, two false stances cited in this post. Interesting.

GICjEwp.gif

Doing your nonsense again I see. The bottom text addresses Caecus so none of it is addressed to you. Stop with this garbage please, be a normal person who can distinguish between what is addressed to you and isn't. You have said you refuse to answer, a strange thing indeed, so I feel I must repeat again.

• Upvote 1

I'll try and explain how basic forum stuff works Mr "I'm more educated than you".

tls6R7A.png

And of course lets not forget...

• Upvote 1

A simple question

If you were in a bar and someone called the bartender a Nazi,would you say "I'm not a Nazi!"?

• Upvote 2

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

When shown foolish you can only double and now even triple down on the stupid. I can only imagine your responses if someone did that with your posts. Oh and flower, there is no "correcting". You are simply running away from a very simple question I'm puzzled you see the need to. Here is comes again.

Most of what you said I have already talked about. What I will say is your globalist cuck thing doesn't work with me and I have already addressed it. Secondly that such shows always annoy me and would puzzle me if I was the foreign leader. You just burnt 100 million (rounded up) in front of me in a fireworks show... am I supposed to be impressed? That you did something you'd never do to my state? Finally the only thing that can really be taken away from this is something I would have thought you'd be against Trump for, the fact that his response was brash and quick. I thought Trump should be kept well away because at a snap he'd do these sort of things? Suddenly they are now a good thing? Explain yourself. 

Oh, and Russia has to complain about it even if it is indeed a token effort for political reasons, so them complaining is not evidence of anything. Your insane want to kill Russians (why do "left/centre" wing Americans want to kill Russians so bad now? Odd. Is this the coming age of "McCarthy was right!"?) and provoke a larger war is noted. I prefer something called peace mate. It is a bizarre idea I know.  

Judging from Assad's deployment of aircraft over the region, plus the Russian frigate, apparently they weren't impressed. I wouldn't call his response brash. Brash would have been what I would have done, which was flatten the entire airfield regardless of which nation stationed forces there, and then tell both Syria and Russia to suck it diplomatically. The move was likely McMaster's/NSC's ideas in execution, because it was done professionally. What he did was decisive, which I think is good in foreign policy. Whether that action leads to something good or bad is up in the air, but I cannot stand that Obama did nothing in the face of any confrontation. 

Peace in general? Or peace just for your part of the world? I am a believer in the hegemonic stability theory of international politics, so when I see Russia or China getting all uppity, I feel the need to knock them down a peg. Now, does that always mean military action? No, carrot and stick, and a wise leader would know when to use both. Putin's goal in the past 10 years or so he's been in office is looking more and more like he wants to put back together the former Soviet Union. I don't like that, and the fact that he's interfering in places he shouldn't, he needs to !@#$ off. 

A return to a bipolar world is terrifying. It means the loss of rights, it means war and destruction reminiscent of the proxy wars in the later half of the 20th century. Sticking your head into the dirt won't buy you peace, and that's what I can't stand about Obama. He's a good leader, he's presentable and represented the best of America, but he's made some bad decisions in foreign affairs.  

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

When shown foolish you can only double and now even triple down on the stupid. I can only imagine your responses if someone did that with your posts. Oh and flower, there is no "correcting". You are simply running away from a very simple question I'm puzzled you see the need to. Here is comes again.

Still no.

Judging from Assad's deployment of aircraft over the region, plus the Russian frigate, apparently they weren't impressed. I wouldn't call his response brash. Brash would have been what I would have done, which was flatten the entire airfield regardless of which nation stationed forces there, and then tell both Syria and Russia to suck it diplomatically. The move was likely McMaster's/NSC's ideas in execution, because it was done professionally. What he did was decisive, which I think is good in foreign policy. Whether that action leads to something good or bad is up in the air, but I cannot stand that Obama did nothing in the face of any confrontation. He destroyed the chemical weapons used previously.

Peace in general? Or peace just for your part of the world? I am a believer in the hegemonic stability theory of international politics, so when I see Russia or China getting all uppity, I feel the need to knock them down a peg. Now, does that always mean military action? No, carrot and stick, and a wise leader would know when to use both. Putin's goal in the past 10 years or so he's been in office is looking more and more like he wants to put back together the former Soviet Union. I don't like that, and the fact that he's interfering in places he shouldn't, he needs to !@#$ off. If we can do something about it, he certainly can. He's actually invited to fight there by the government, unlike us.

A return to a bipolar world is terrifying. It means the loss of rights, it means war and destruction reminiscent of the proxy wars in the later half of the 20th century. Sticking your head into the dirt won't buy you peace, and that's what I can't stand about Obama. He's a good leader, he's presentable and represented the best of America, but he's made some bad decisions in foreign affairs.  He made fine decisions. This isn't a proxy war, if it escalates it's a direct war with us it's a serious problem.

GICjEwp.gif

Judging from Assad's deployment of aircraft over the region, plus the Russian frigate, apparently they weren't impressed. I wouldn't call his response brash. Brash would have been what I would have done, which was flatten the entire airfield regardless of which nation stationed forces there, and then tell both Syria and Russia to suck it diplomatically. The move was likely McMaster's/NSC's ideas in execution, because it was done professionally. What he did was decisive, which I think is good in foreign policy. Whether that action leads to something good or bad is up in the air, but I cannot stand that Obama did nothing in the face of any confrontation. 

Peace in general? Or peace just for your part of the world? I am a believer in the hegemonic stability theory of international politics, so when I see Russia or China getting all uppity, I feel the need to knock them down a peg. Now, does that always mean military action? No, carrot and stick, and a wise leader would know when to use both. Putin's goal in the past 10 years or so he's been in office is looking more and more like he wants to put back together the former Soviet Union. I don't like that, and the fact that he's interfering in places he shouldn't, he needs to !@#$ off. 

A return to a bipolar world is terrifying. It means the loss of rights, it means war and destruction reminiscent of the proxy wars in the later half of the 20th century. Sticking your head into the dirt won't buy you peace, and that's what I can't stand about Obama. He's a good leader, he's presentable and represented the best of America, but he's made some bad decisions in foreign affairs.  

-For the benefit of those at the Milton level, this part onward is addressed solely to Caecus-

Utter nonsense. I wonder how much you'll love your precious hegemonic stability if America were to lose its standing and someone else (often remarked to be China) were to take over. Won't be so cute then will it. 

So to avoid war and destruction... you want a hegemon that at a whim will destroy entire nations and plague those that survive with mad dogs like the so called "Moderates". "We had to destroy the village in order to save it" is apt here. Iraq, Syria, Libya, and all the rest deserved to walk their own path into the future, not to be smashed to pieces by this glorious hegemon of yours. Ask the dead how grateful they are at having "peace" brought to them.

There is stopping say China from invading another country and then there is destroying nations for war and profit. You cheer on vile acts.

I have entered the twilight zone where Caecus is agreeing with and defending Trump and Rozalia is doing the opposite.

April Fools was 8 days ago guys cmon.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif