Gas Attack in Syria

Caecus

Well, there goes Al-Assad again. 

Obama had been weak in Syria. His withdrawal of American boots from Iraq destabilized the region, and one could argue that those troops could have kept Assad in check. With the disastrous failure of arming "moderate" rebels against the Assad regime, Obama should have done more to keep the peace in the region. Clinton's "no-fly" zone, while I think is rather extreme, would have been at least something to assert American leadership in maintaining Middle East stability. 

President Trump rightfully criticized Obama's foreign policy in dealing with the Syrian crisis. Obama could have done more, but for better or for worse chose not to. In light of President Trump's criticism of Obama's inaction, that has to mean that Trump will do something about the Syrian crisis right? I mean, this gas attack happened under his watch. If he is going to criticize Obama for being weak, then he is going to be strong in this area right? I seem to recall Trump contrasting his would-be actions as president during the campaign with Clinton's interventionist policies.  

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

It might be easier to just put all your Trump related baits in one thread mate. 

Trump has condemned it and seems to not know what to be doing about it. Blaming Obama seems like it will be his only real action taken in response to all this. Expect perhaps the logic to be something of the nature of "Obama set down lines. They were crossed so he is weak as he didn't do anything. I however didn't set down any lines so me not doing anything about it doesn't mean weakness". This event might well make it difficult to sell keeping Assad in place when the fanatics are finally done away, but I'm sure if Putin gives the word then Assad would happily retire and let one of his Alawite henchmen take over which if they are smart would be a administrator/diplomat or something that doesn't have the stain of war crimes on his hands. 

Trump's hardcore support by the large do not believe in the attack (or care if they do) so it is tricky for Trump. Personally having seen this stuff lied about before I'm hardly going to be believing them fully on this so lets give it some time. Additionally it is certainly true that if Obama hadn't aided those fanatics then Assad would have secured Syria ages ago already. 

Obama had been weak in Syria. His withdrawal of American boots from Iraq destabilized the region, and one could argue that those troops could have kept Assad in check. With the disastrous failure of arming "moderate" rebels against the Assad regime, Obama should have done more to keep the peace in the region. Clinton's "no-fly" zone, while I think is rather extreme, would have been at least something to assert American leadership in maintaining Middle East stability. 

President Trump rightfully criticized Obama's foreign policy in dealing with the Syrian crisis. Obama could have done more, but for better or for worse chose not to. In light of President Trump's criticism of Obama's inaction, that has to mean that Trump will do something about the Syrian crisis right? I mean, this gas attack happened under his watch. If he is going to criticize Obama for being weak, then he is going to be strong in this area right? I seem to recall Trump contrasting his would-be actions as president during the campaign with Clinton's interventionist policies.  

Only solution is a complete weapons and financial embargo on the region. To crush any group or country you don't use a flamethrower on the region, you cut off its resources. Walking in directly only creates bigger threats, in fact it was actually a failed Soviet invasion that created our modern threats. The EU has been biting into Russia's economy for years and it is time for the US to do the same.

In 2013 Syria agreed to give up its chemical weapon stock under Russian pressure. That's why Obama didn't walk in - Syria either lied or Russia fired it and now the solution is to long-term sanctions, not direct action which only creates greater threats. Of course Trump won't do anything against Putin will he, because that's how he got into power.

Syria and its backers needs their financial assets frozen. The threat alone should make them back off a little

And of course its fine for the Donald to blame Obama, but the UN should have much more to ban and destroy chemical weapon stock.

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

Obama had been weak in Syria. He's been fine in Syria. Syria's just messed up and the active resistance groups keep Balkanizing   His withdrawl of American boots from Iraq destabilized the region, and one could argue that those troops could have kept Assad in check. Iraq told us to remove them and given they're a sovereign nation it wasn't really up to anyone, but them. With the disastrous failure of arming "moderate" rebels against the Assad regime, They were doing pretty well until we consented to Turkey going in too.  Obama should have done more to keep the peace in the region. Clinton's "no-fly" zone, while I think is rather extreme, would have been at least something to assert American leadership in maintaining Middle East stability. The whole of Syria is essentially a multi-nation no fly zone due to Obama's leadership.

President Trump rightfully criticized Obama's foreign policy in dealing with the Syrian crisis. Obama could have done more, but for better or for worse chose not to. In light of President Trump's criticism of Obama's inaction, that has to mean that Trump will do something about the Syrian crisis right? I mean, this gas attack happened under his watch. If he is going to criticize Obama for being weak, then he is going to be strong in this area right? I seem to recall Trump contrasting his would-be actions as president during the campaign with Clinton's interventionist policies.  Yes, I also think we should reward ISIS for terrorizing the West by granting them their goal of a ground war with the West.

It might be easier to just put all your Trump related baits in one thread mate. 

Trump has condemned it and seems to not know what to be doing about it. Blaming Obama seems like it will be his only real action taken in response to all this. Expect perhaps the logic to be something of the nature of "Obama set down lines. They were crossed so he is weak as he didn't do anything. I however didn't set down any lines so me not doing anything about it doesn't mean weakness". This event might well make it difficult to sell keeping Assad in place when the fanatics are finally done away, but I'm sure if Putin gives the word then Assad would happily retire and let one oaf his Alawite henchmen take over which if they are smart would be a administrator/diplomat or something that doesn't have the stain of war crimes on his hands. Idi Amin was literally allowed to retire to Saudi Arabia as long as he stopped with the cannibalism and lived into the 2000s there.

Trump's hardcore support by the large do not believe in the attack (or care if they do) so it is tricky for Trump. Personally having seen this stuff lied about before I'm hardly going to be believing them fully on this so lets give it some time. Additionally it is certainly true that if Obama hadn't aided those fanatics then Assad would have secured Syria ages ago already. 

GICjEwp.gif

As long as he gets to keep some of his wealth, him and his family isn't killed, and a Alawite is still in charge then I doubt he would care to continue as leader of Syria by this point. He gets off relatively scot-free (hasn't he lost a brother in the war or something?) and Trump gets to gloat he got Assad removed. Win-win for everyone everyone involved, well outside all the dead fanatics... and the people of Syria who have to pick up the pieces... but outside those it all comes good. As you say, even Idi Amin could get that.

Edited by Rozalia

As long as he gets to keep some of his wealth, him and his family isn't killed, and a Alawite is still in charge then I doubt he would care to continue as leader of Syria by this point. He gets off relatively scot-free (hasn't he lost a brother in the war or something?) and Trump gets to gloat he got Assad removed. Win-win for everyone everyone involved, well outside all the dead fanatics... and the people of Syria who have to pick up the pieces... but outside those it all comes good. As you say, even Idi Amin could get that.

Idi Amin had a reasonably simple situation with very little problems internationally, not a war-torn country of civil war, terrorism, chemical weapons violations, war crimes and other things on such a scale including the active involvement of both NATO and Russian-aligned state actors.

GICjEwp.gif

After Libya ended they carried on for a short period of pats on backs. Libya was then irrelevant. 

Likewise once Syria ends and the details are sorted even the anti-Trump media won't have much reason to bang on about it.

Libya was successful. With some foreign support (like the French during our Revolutionary War) Americans (LIbyans) took control of the country, killed their dictator and seized power and are now dealing with the unstable structures that'll even out with a little time, just like we had, except we weren't as modern.

GICjEwp.gif

Lol, Libya a success. If making it a country that only exists on a map and bringing untold misery and death upon its people is a success then they succeeded indeed. They had an actual country and were living on paradise when under Gaddafi compared to today. Some success. A sham democracy that doesn't exist as the guns of the militias is what really decides things can put food on people's plates and keep them safe I'm sure.

http://www.wtae.com/article/us-official-50-us-tomahawk-missiles-fired-into-syria/9244235

As much as I disagree with pretty much everything that Trump believes, this was a good move. Asserting American leadership in the shitfest we left behind is what we needed. Trump needs to keep this up. Hell, if he keeps doing things I like in the foreign policy side, I might overlook his stupid domestic shit. Might. 

• Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Finally!An American President with guts instead of chatter.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Which'll lead to tribal-based borders as it sshould've had when it was founded and thus succeeded, yes

It's not worth it.Wrecking a stable and prosperous country and destroying the lives of millions of people all in the name of tribal borders is simply insane at this point,it won't do any real good for anyone.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Just going to put my comments on Discord here as they are to the point enough and it'd be a waste of time to reword them.

Trump making a mistake. Things are pointing to it being a false flag by "moderate" fanatics, something they have form in
I'm sure all the people who have called him insane and a Russian agent will be very happy though. Gee, something that could work to provoking WW3, so nice.

The Trump government very recently made the change and put forward they would nnot be helping "moderate fanatics" and would concentrate solely on taking down "radical fanatics". The people killed are apparently from the area that moderates kidnapped people from. Syria is winning the war at this point and has no need to be using chemical weapons they got rid of years ago

So either fanatics with Saudis or whatever behind them are trying to push Trump into changing on that, I mean he already is being labeled a Russian agent everywhere and this would no doubt start up a "Trump is afraid of Assad" meme. Or... Trump is in on it and is doing this so he can go back on his anti-war stance on the matter.

I do hope this was simply a show of "We're the boss" and not something more. Stuff like this is why I have far more hatred for that vile "moderate" filth. At least ISIS due to being so horrible often is not able to involve themselves in such schemes. 

Which'll lead to tribal-based borders as it sshould've had when it was founded and thus succeeded, yes

Insanity! Do have any idea what giving every little tribe their own country results in? Clearly not if you still profess to not be the warmonger neocon you clearly are. It results in massive amounts of war and death. Turning the middle east situation into an almost African one is not an improvement, bloody hell. You are so anti-western (the lines drawn on a map) you break the scale and end up where the massive pro-western western warmongers are located.

That's not really your decision to make.

K,doesn't stop it from being inconsiderate and stupid.

Sensible Opinion/=/Decision

Edited by Vincent de Beer

Just going to put my comments on Discord here as they are to the point enough and it'd be a waste of time to reword them. Cool! I don't even have to pretend to read them.

Trump making a mistake. You could probably carve that into the resolute desk. Things are pointing to it being a false flag by "moderate" fanatics, something they have form in

I'm sure all the people who have called him insane and a Russian agent will be very happy though. Gee, something that could work to provoking WW3, so nice. He has neither the political experience necessary to do what needs to be done without going too far and lacks any cabinet members with experience too, so we're mostly waiting on Trump's moods to determine how we proceed, if we do.

The Trump government very recently made the change and put forward they would not be helping "moderate fanatics" and would concentrate solely on taking down "radical fanatics". The people killed are apparently from the area that moderates kidnapped people from. Syria is winning the war at this point and has no need to be using chemical weapons they got rid of years ago Syria's not winning shit. If that were an actual we could just start hitting Assad whereever he was reported with our own much larger chemical stockpiles, or go with US doctrine that a WMD attack for the US is always treated as a nuclear attacks since that's all we use. 

So either fanatics with Saudis or whatever behind them are trying to push Trump into changing on that, I mean he already is being labeled a Russian agent everywhere and this would no doubt start up a "Trump is afraid of Assad" meme. Or... Trump is in on it and is doing this so he can go back on his anti-war stance on the matter.Spending large amounts of your campaign speaking to Russian government officials, including the chief Russian SVR agent in the United States and having his cabinet do the same is how he got that silly reputation. I bet they were talking about pretty flowers and stuff.

I do hope this was simply a show of "We're the boss" and not something more. Stuff like this is why I have far more hatred for that vile "moderate" filth. At least ISIS due to being so horrible often is not able to involve themselves in such schemes. We're most definitely not the boss. Turkey's spending most of it's "help" by killing our best allies in Syria.

Insanity! Do have any idea what giving every little tribe their own country results in? Yes, peace. Clearly not if you still profess to not be the warmonger neocon you clearly are. If you're going to continue mislabeling me a neo-con, I'm going to come up with a properly offensive characterization of your beliefs for all future contact.  Remember when it enrages you that you started it. It results in massive amounts of war and death. Turning the middle east situation into an almost African one is not an improvement, bloody hell. You are so anti-western (the lines drawn on a map) you break the scale and end up where the massive pro-western western warmongers are located. The nations in that area have the strongest political unit as tribal. Recognizing that and allowing them to adjust their maps accordingly along those lines is probably one of the wisest things we could do to help the region move on from all the damage.

K,doesn't stop it from being inconsiderate and stupid.

Sensible Opinion/=/Decision

So, you're cool with some random Syrians or Russians redoing American borders? Which we can't literally even have the power to do in Syria now, let alone later. It's not stupid at all. Tribalism is the principle political organization in much of the middle east and accepting that and allowing borders to be redrawn to reflect that is only the first step towards bringing peace to these regions is to allow them to organize on their most powerful political bodies, which are tribal.

GICjEwp.gif

Incorrect. The start of it was warmongering Republicans talking about how dare Trump not say he wants a war with Russia. It mattered little outside hardcore Conservative circles because outside them the narrative was... Trump is a warmonger who is going to attack all of America's enemies. It meandered for a bit until finally returning in force with the advent of the water sports "dossier" which was rumour reported as if it was fact. Since then the cold war style "he is a Communist" attacks have been constant and pure insanity. When the likes of Tucker Carlson (Fox News guy) on the matter become a dove of peace talking sense then you know the other side has gone off the deep end in a big way. 

Don't say childish things. In current American style FA the Kurds are useful currently but are to be killed later on which is why America can very easily tolerate Turkey being a bit ahead of the script. What do you think the response will be when things are over and those Kurdish groups want their own country? They will just be handed it? No. They will replace ISIS as the terrorists to all be killed. I hope of course that something in America will indeed be changed by that point and it won't happen.

You have been drinking the anti-western kool-aid for so long you are now on the pro-war side as I said. The Syrian state and others have cultivated a nationalism in the area that does in fact exist, they are not a tribal group. Beyond that drawing those new lines of yours in no way solves the issues that exist, war does not end because you have given each of them a scrap of land and in fact the opposite occurs. In Syria alone if you gave the Alawites (+all the other minorities) the coastal (good parts too) of Syria and left the rest for the Sunnis then peace would not result as some seem to think. The Sunnis would get a leader in short order who would rage against the Kaffirs who have their land, they'd move in, take over, and then the heads of the Kaffirs would roll.

Lets present another example. In Libya when those idiot moderates took over they decided to start killing all the black people they could find who under Gaddafi had been protected. That is what you want results in. No. Those tribal arseholes are scum not worth having anything. If they want to have the power to kill those different to them then they will have to earn it and thankfully we have at least in Syria Assad and Putin to put all of them in the ground.

Also I wonder how you see Israel... they shouldn't exist I assume?

Incorrect. The start of it was warmongering Republicans talking about how dare Trump not say he wants a war with Russia. It mattered little outside hardcore Conservative circles because outside them the narrative was... Not incorrect, just not what you think we're going to talk about due to your personal interests.Trump is a warmonger who is going to attack all of America's enemies. It meandered for a bit until finally returning in force with the advent of the water sports "dossier" which was rumour reported as if it was fact. Since then the cold war style "he is a Communist" attacks have been constant and pure insanity. Were the communists alien visitors? We've never had any on this planet. When the likes of Tucker Carlson (Fox News guy) on the matter become a dove of peace talking sense then you know the other side has gone off the deep end in a big way. 

Don't say childish things. In current American style FA the Kurds are useful currently but are to be killed later on which is why America can very easily tolerate Turkey being a bit ahead of the script. What do you think the response will be when things are over and those Kurdish groups want their own country? They will just be handed it? No. They will replace ISIS as the terrorists to all be killed. I hope of course that something in America will indeed be changed by that point and it won't happen. Yup, The Kurds are just getting more and more better armed and more experienced with actual war. This is perfect for them if we weren't letting Turkey commit another genocide.

You have been drinking the anti-western kool-aid for so long you are now on the pro-war side as I said. Nope. You seriously might want to stop trying to determine what my statements are and less about what you're trying to pretend they are. The Syrian state and others have cultivated a nationalism in the area that does in fact exist, they are not a tribal group.So did all the substates comprising Yugoslavia and they broke up along each's ethnic or religious affiliations and now are all at peace and about as happy as they've been. Quite right, they're about eight tribal groups jammed into one arbitrary state. Beyond that drawing those new lines of yours in no way solves the issues that exist, war does not end because you have given each of them a scrap of land and in fact the opposite occurs. Worked perfectly in Yugoslavia already. In Syria alone if you gave the Alawitou (+all the other minorities) the coastal (good parts too) of Syria and left the rest for the Sunnis then peace would not result as some seem to think The Sunnis would get a leader in short order who would rage against the Kaffirs who have their land, they'd move in, take over, and then the heads of the Kaffirs would roll. Assuming the Kurds disappeared somehow and the other religious and ethnic groups disappeared from your example, sure. But that's not the reality.

Lets present another example. In Libya when those idiot moderates took over they decided to start killing all the black people they could find who under Gaddafi had been protected. That's not actually how it is in Libya, by the way. They're geographically in various parts of Libya and are returning to tribalist roots as rapidly as they can.That is what you want results in. Nope, that sounds like something one of your other personalities desire.  No. Those tribal arseholes are scum not worth having anything. Not your decision in any way.  If they want to have the power to kill those different to them then they will have to earn it and thankfully we have at least in Syria Assad and Putin to put all of them in the ground.

Also I wonder how you see Israel... they shouldn't exist I assume? I'm not going to give you my beliefs. You can't even go a post without making some positions of mine that are fictional without wanting to argue about it as if I've said it. I don't have any faith in your ability to actually grasp my political beliefs.

GICjEwp.gif

Not sure what this "personal interests" are supposed to be as your posts are always so disjointed. I assume you are referring to me making mention of the dossier being a sign I have great interest in such a thing. Well I really don't judge what people do in their bedrooms actually unlike you it seems, but I would say me mentioning the history of things is not a sign of any such thing. As for the "no true Communist" thing it doesn't work as a defense of your red baiting no. Saying you and others are not red baiting because Communists don't exist is not a defense. 

The Kurds will die like dogs once it is their turn. It doesn't matter how well armed or trained they are. 

Those Slavic states are a mess and only kept in peace due to America and the fact that being positioned in Europe the west actually cares that they don't bring war to the continent. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/aug/30/libya-spectacular-revolution-disgraced-racism

https://mg.co.za/article/2011-09-07-au-urges-libyas-new-masters-to-halt-racist-attacks

https://globalciviliansforpeace.wordpress.com/racist-rebel-crimes-and-ethnic-cleansing-throughout-the-libyan-conflict/

Black people being accused as being mercenaries and rapists for simply being black and killed is simply how it should be says Milton. It'll all work out pretty good don't worry he winks as a darkie in the distance gets their throat slit. Did you ever say such things? No. Yet you don't seem to get the concept that the beliefs you have put forward have consequences when it comes to your stances on things. I have put forward what this tribalism you want results in, worse what it did result in when it comes to Libya. Instead of condemning tribal killings of black people you just go into a "it'll work out really good in the end" argument. So what you have said is that the end justifies the means. So all those black people getting killed for being black? Irrelevant. Milton thinks I'm sure they should all just hurry up and die so we can have the wonderful world of a balkanized middle east. I wonder if he wants it for the rest of the world too... I'm sure you do, why would I doubt such a thing.

So I ask your position on Israel and you run? Come on now. Why? I didn't expect you'd run on that... oh boy, don't tell me you want all the Jews out of there. Come on Milton, please tell us it ain't so. 

Not sure what this "personal interests" are supposed to be as your posts are always so disjointed. Feel free to go back to not talking to me again. That was nice. I assume you are referring to me making mention of the dossier being a sign I have igreat interest in such a thing. Well I really don't judge what people do in their bedrooms actually unlike you it seems <-- example of political position I've never listed that you're associating with me., but I would say me mentioning the history of things is not a sign of any such thing. As for the "no true Communist" thing it doesn't work as a defense of your red baiting no. I'm doing no red baiting and there's simply never been a Marxist government in the world so people who keep insisting it has just end up looking really stupid.  Saying you and others are not red baiting because Communists don't exist is not a defense. I don't need to defend myself, you're wrecking your own positions by ignoring accuracy in favor of fictional political positions you can assign to me.

The Kurds will die like dogs once it is their turn. It doesn't matter how well armed or trained they are. They'll be perfectly fine. They've been at continuous war with the combined forces of at least four massive and oppressive militaries from hostile governments surrounding Kurdistan and have been absolutely fine.

Those Slavic states are a mess and only kept in peace due to America and the fact that being positioned in Europe the west actually cares that they don't bring war to the continent. Also they're not all crammed together unnaturally so there's no reason to keep pushing ethnic cleansing or anything similar.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/aug/30/libya-spectacular-revolution-disgraced-racism

https://mg.co.za/article/2011-09-07-au-urges-libyas-new-masters-to-halt-racist-attacks

https://globalciviliansforpeace.wordpress.com/racist-rebel-crimes-and-ethnic-cleansing-throughout-the-libyan-conflict/

Black people being accused as being mercenaries and rapists for simply being black and killed is simply how it should be says Milton.Never said that. Not that that's unexpected behavior from you.  It'll all work out pretty good don't worry he winks as a darkie in the distance gets their throat slit. Did you ever say such things? No. Yet you don't seem to get the concept that the beliefs you have put forward have consequences when it comes to your stances on things. I have put forward what this tribalism you want results in, worse what it did result in when it comes to Libya. Instead of condemning t states versus the European borders drawn at the beginning of the end of the European colonial period are now defined based on their own basic political unit: the tribe. balanced and happy works better, actually. I have a number of substantially tribal killings of black people you just go into a "it'll work out really good in the end" argument. Yeah, the United States had problems like that when we were just starting out with nothing but French assistance. It takes a while to calm down and then you have what you've wanted for all your time on Earth. So what you have said is that the end justifies the means. Nope, never said that either. So all those black people getting killed for being black? It's not that they're black, it's that the very dark skin tone represents to them that they're members of foreign nations hired by Khadaffi to help preserve his role. Irrelevant. Milton thinks I'm sure they should all just hurry up and die so we can have the wondribe.erful world of a balkanized middle east. I wonder if he wants it for the rest of the world too... I'm sure you do, why would I doubt such a thing. That's three fake political positions you've assigned to me in one paragraph that are completely fictional things your mind's vomiting out;.

So I ask your position on Israel and you run? Come on now. Why? I didn't expect you'd run on that... oh boy, don't tell me you want all the Jews out of there. Come on Milton, please tell us it ain't so. I have no interest in bonding with you or sharing political stances on various things. You've proven a number of times to barely be capable of making up convincing lies about my beliefs that I have no interest in you having access to any of my actual beliefs.

Edited by ComradeMilton

GICjEwp.gif

Hey, if you try and shame me over water sports then I would imagine you judge people based off that. Your actions, in this case the attempted shaming work to show your beliefs. If you did not shame me then I would have no reason to see you as being bigoted in such a manner. 

Lets say we take what you're saying as true. There has never been a single Communist. It does not mean you haven't red baited. Red baiting doesn't require Communists to actually exist.

With American support. Watch when America turns on them and starts funding every single group against them post all this (unless America strat indeed will be changing in the area).

Never met a person who simply cannot understand that his words can be taken to show what his beliefs are. Your support of this tribal nonsense and non-interest in all the death it causes shows that yes, black people suffering like that is something you don't care about. You never said the exact words but it is the case... oh and it ain't a damn fake quote. I ain't quoting you, enough with that already.

You don't want a balkanized middle east? Or you don't want it for the rest of the world? I actually asked you a question there with my leaning on the answer thrown in... so do you?

Oh? So you won't tell us your view on Israel there... the ultimate in "drawn line" on the map... why? Silence/not answering is its own answer you know. In fact this matter is such an important one I'm going to ignore your responses on the rest of this point until you state your view on Israel. Don't be afraid now Milton... tell us what you think of the Jews and where on the map they should be.

Hey, if you try and shame me over water sports then I would imagine you judge people based off that. Your actions, in this case the attempted shaming work to show your beliefs. If you did not shame me then I would have no reason to see you as being bigoted in such a manner. I don't really care what you think of me. You're just amusing because you're so wrong about everything and still keep posting with such arrogance it's astonishing. I remember no mention of water sports at all.

Lets say we take what you're saying as true. There has never been a single Communist. It does not mean you haven't red baited. Red baiting doesn't require Communists to actually exist. That's still not what I said.

With American support. Watch when America turns on them and starts funding every single group against them post all this (unless America strat indeed will be changing in the area). That's been tried before too and hasn't worked.

Never met a person who simply cannot understand that his words can be taken to show what his beliefs are. Your support of this tribal nonsense and non-interest in all the death it causes shows that yes, black people suffering like that is something you don't care about. You never said the exact words but it is the case... oh and it ain't a damn fake quote. I ain't quoting you, enough with that already. The fakes are the ones I pointed out to you You do it all the time because reality.just doesn't seem to work for you.

You don't want a balkanized middle east? Or you don't want it for the rest of the world? I actually asked you a question there with my leaning on the answer thrown in... so do you? I believe I declined to answer because it's funnier when you are forced to skim a wiki article to even have a chance at participating in discussions.

Oh? So you won't tell us your view on Israel there... the ultimate in "drawn line" on the map... why? Silence/not answering is its own answer you know. In fact this matter is such an important one I'm going to ignore your responses on the rest of this point until you state your view on Israel. Don't be afraid now Milton... tell us what you think of the Jews and where on the map they should be. You're so tiresome.

GICjEwp.gif