The Seven Kingdoms are Dead, Long Live the Westerosi Republic!

Mikey

Valdoroth of House Kai, first of his name, sat alone upon the Iron Throne, the smell of ash and screams of the dying his only company. Outside the walls of the Red Keep, Kings Landing burned. Four months ago, when Yugi of Vaukria declared his rebellion on a platform of “monies, missiles and coal†he and the council had dismissed it as a joke. When the minor lords and peasants began declaring for the Traitor, the council debated a response to what seemed a minor revolt. By the time troops had been mustered, Sunspear had fallen, Highgarden was burned to the ground, and rebels ringed the walls of Casterly Rock. Now the Liberator himself had come to King's Landing to finish off the last bastion of Royal authority. When crops failed and lights went out in homes across Westeros, they had done nothing, the Great lords preferring to line their own pockets than send aid. Daily cries of “Clober gib monies, gib foods†were met only with silence. Now they were paying the price.

“Something the matter your grace?†A sarcastic voice interrupted the King's thoughts.

“Lord Tyrell? You survived Highgarden? You gained access to the Keep?â€

Mikey gave a sly smile, revealing a large brass key. “One abdicates but one never really gives up dreams of power. I figured I may have use for this after my reign.â€

Valdoroth could only sigh. Yet again Mikey was abusing his power, but what difference did it make now? “In any case I’m afraid you won’t find much more safety here than in the Reach.† 

“Indeed. To think these eyes of mine that bore witness to the creation of these Kingdoms would live to see them fall. A new age is a being born Valdoroth. One where there is no place for you…â€

“Mikey?†But before the King could respond he felt cold steel pierce through his chest.

“If yuo will not gib monies, yuo will gib your life.†With an expression of shock and horror on his face, the King could only let out a small cry before collapsing to the ground.  â€œVaukria stronk old friend. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.â€

As the King lay dying, a new figure entered the throne room, pausing briefly to drive the sword further into the King's back, before taking his seat upon the Iron Throne. Valdoroth heard the man utter a single “hue,†and fell into the embrace of the Mother.

yugi%20april%20fools%202017.png

Plain Text

I, Yugi Bearz of Vaukria, first and last of my name, Liberator of Westeros, Vanquisher of Kings, Gibber of Monies, hereby declare the establishment of the Stronk Peoples Yugi Republic of Westeros, to be governed to the benefit of the people by the following charter.

Article I: SK Cannot Into Space

The Seven Kingdoms and the Monarchy are hereby abolished. The King and all High Lords shall be put to death, with the exception of Mikey (in light of services rendered to the Revolution). All titles of aristocracy, peerages, noble orders and royal grants and charters are revoked.

IA) To replace the old Royal Orders of Merit, a new Order of Vaukria will be established. All citizens of the republic are eligible for the order, to be given upon their rendering service of great merit to the republic. Citizens once awarded shall be designated as a Hue of Vaukria. Citizens twice awarded shall be designated a HueHue of Vaukria. Citizens thrice awarded shall be designated a HueHueHue of Vaukria, a distinction of the highest honor within the republic.

Article II: Gib Monies

Former lords and “top tier†nations shall be taxed at 100% to fund the previously deprived nation of Vaukria and any other nations of similar stature.

Article III: Gib Missiles

As Vaukria is STRONK, all citizens of the Republic will be STRONK. All requests to gib missiles or gib Nukes will be accepted without question. Requests for petty UNSTRONK projects will be rejected.

Article IV: Coal Stronk- The Vaukria Five Year Plan.

The order of Vaukria hereby declares that all nations under thy reign shall be powered by and only produce the great resource of Coal, any nation who fails to follow this law and is caught producing another resource or consuming a different energy will be immediately terminated with extreme prejudice. Commerce or other resource builds are forbidden.

IVA) All nations will be required to maintain 50,000 units of Coal at all times. Any nation that fails to maintain 50,000 units of Coal at all times will be immediately terminated with extreme prejudice.

IVB) Production, trading or even looking at any other resources is strictly forbidden. Any nation that fails to adhere to these guidelines at all times will be immediately terminated with extreme prejudice.

Article V: Vaukria Stronk

Any and all foreign nations must invest in Vaukria trade gibbing monies in exchange for foods. If any nation refuses to invest in Vaukria they shall be terminated with even more immediate and extreme prejudice. Because VAUKRIA STRONK.

Signed: Yugi Bearz, Lord Protector of the Peoples Yugi Republic of Westeros

tl:dr The King is Dead, the Monarchy overthrown. A new age of equality has been forged in Fire and Blood. Valdoroth and his Lords have been overthrown and the Westerosi Republic proclaimed. Long Live Lord Protector Yugi the Liberator, and Long Live the Republic!

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Who is this mysterious Lord Protector? Long hidden in the shadows and out of public site, he is a mysterious man. Little is known about him other than that his nation is STRONK and he learned English entirely through polandball comics.

Some say he bought 10 credits with his own money and redeemed it all for coal. Or that he bought up to 6k infra / city and promptly sold it all down because stronk independent vaukria dont need no infra. All we know is, he's called the stig Lord Protector.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Of into attentions sk peoples, we is into doings da rebolusyions against ebil fuk face weed man clober, cuz he not into inbestibgs in glory vaukria and is many haram for eat hot dog and makings doo doo in flor like da baby, todais we ibto fighty fight shooty beng beng so clober into cry cry and lib SK and gib me all moniez so i into spend on SK strobkification for cold war thingy, also destroy the clober bots in discord chat room for into remove hue and hon and spamy spam words. So i mighty awesome yugi of stronk economic power vaukria is of into plan WE MUST INTO BUILD MANY MANY HUUUUUUUUUGE MISSILE AND MAKE MANY BOOT BOOT TO DESLOTY THE EVIR CROBER AND GIB PREEDOM TO SK, AND OF KIKINGS HIS ASS, WE MUST INTO FIGHTINGS TO FUK CLOBER AND DESTROYS STUPIB BOT AND MAKE INTO INVESTIBGS TO GLORY VAUKRIA. Of for too longings we of into doings crap dat clober want, like clean toilet and suk he dik, todai we of fight on sky and of the hills and big water thingys, we shall of take our monies and gib them to me so i can into doings whatever i of want cuz vaukria is stronk af fuk and is of better than all of yuo, vaukria stronk HUEHEUEHUEHWUWBEUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEEHEUEHEUEHUEEHOENEHON HONHON. VAUKRIA IS OF STRONK, BIG AND INTO MANY MISSILE, AFTER WE OF DESTROY CLOBER WE INTO BUILD AS MANY MISSILE AS FAST,AND INTO RAIDING EVERYOBE TO INTO MANY STRONK. PUTA KA CLOBER!!! MALAKAS NG BANSANG VAUKRIA

• Upvote 3

[12:15 AM] Mikey: anyone know how many times in a row you can change your alliance name?

[12:15 AM] Mikey: if we pay the credits can we basically do it as often as needed in a single day?

[12:15 AM] totally not under: as much as vou want

[12:15 AM] Mikey: ok good

[12:15 AM] totally not under: i already told u m80

[12:16 AM] Mikey: lol you phrased it more as an "I think"

[12:17 AM] totally not under: I wasn't speaking in an offical capacity

[12:18 AM] totally not under: tell me when u change sk's name

[1:14 AM] Mikey: alright under we changed it

[1:30 AM] totally not under: @Mikey kk

[1:30 AM] totally not under: I lied

[1:31 AM] totally not under: have to wait a month between aa name changes

[1:31 AM] totally not under: cause sheepy didn;t want it to be abused or something dumb like that

[1:32 AM] Mikey: wait

[1:32 AM] Mikey: pls no

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

[12:15 AM] Mikey: anyone know how many times in a row you can change your alliance name?

[12:15 AM] Mikey: if we pay the credits can we basically do it as often as needed in a single day?

[12:15 AM] totally not under: as much as vou want

[12:15 AM] Mikey: ok good

[12:15 AM] totally not under: i already told u m80

[12:16 AM] Mikey: lol you phrased it more as an "I think"

[12:17 AM] totally not under: I wasn't speaking in an offical capacity

[12:18 AM] totally not under: tell me when u change sk's name

[1:14 AM] Mikey: alright under we changed it

[1:30 AM] totally not under: @Mikey kk

[1:30 AM] totally not under: I lied

[1:31 AM] totally not under: have to wait a month between aa name changes

[1:31 AM] totally not under: cause sheepy didn;t want it to be abused or something dumb like that

[1:32 AM] Mikey: wait

[1:32 AM] Mikey: pls no

Wrecker! Counter revolutionary! How dare you spread lies that I might be opposed to the continued success of the revolution? Long have I opposed the royalist and aristocratic scum. I am a faithful follower of Yugi and together we shall bathe Westeros in Noble bloo!

Edited by Mikey

The real revelation here is that totally not under might actually be under. I feel so deceived. :(

Nah, I'm just quoting that real clever and funny mod that certainly isn't me

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

“Mikey?†But before the King could respond he felt cold steel pierce through his chest.

“If yuo will not gib monies, yuo will gib your life.†With an expression of shock and horror on his face, the King could only let out a small cry before collapsing to the ground.  â€œVaukria stronk old friend. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.â€

★★★★★

• 1 month later...

Wrecker! Counter revolutionary! How dare you spread lies that I might be opposed to the continued success of the revolution? Long have I opposed the royalist and aristocratic scum. I am a faithful follower of Yugi and together we shall bathe Westeros in Noble bloo!

u wot m8

Is this actually a republic? Sounds more like a Communist Dictatorship with Soviet influence. Still, if it truly is... TFP would like to welcome its fellow republicans and voters to the world! (republican as in republic not as in the political party. Note the lowercase "r") Good luck, have fun, and avoid the communists! May your elections actually have more than one person willing to do the job.

Oh wait, the date. Nvm.

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/15/2017 at 6:54 AM, Quichwe10 said:

Is this actually a republic? Sounds more like a Communist Dictatorship with Soviet influence. Still, if it truly is... TFP would like to welcome its fellow republicans and voters to the world! (republican as in republic not as in the political party. Note the lowercase "r") Good luck, have fun, and avoid the communists! May your elections actually have more than one person willing to do the job.

Oh wait, the date. Nvm.

its a yugi dictatorship, with yuginfluence. yugi republic best republic