London Attack

Rozalia

". This only works if you completely ignore reason ISIS is committing acts of terror. There's no reason frequency or severity would increase. They're already trying as hard as they can and this is the result." There's not much reason for them to increase attack rates.

Lol ISIL hasn't committed a single attack in the US. News to Americans: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/05/isis-claims-attack-in-texas.html The homegrown terrorists (Muslim and right wing) won't really stop attacking the populace anytime soon.The current result it's because due to counterterrorism action it's extremely difficult to try to carry out more sophisticated attacks so they just use simpler but potentially deadlier and harder to track ways. And yet they do. Still, no reason to worry about them.

"Yes, it would. Ebola tends to naturally burn itself out and zika is too new to be dealt with yet."

Why respond to your own quote? Because that's nor your quotation, it's mine.

"I literally did not say that. I said we should spend more of the money earmarked for one of the rarest kinds of death on things that actually kill many more Americans."

Why not just use the funds from the military? Because Republicans !@#$ too much about it and antiterrorism is wasting its funding far more than the military.

"I don't think you or Roz actually understands what insanity is wit. You throw it around so casually and with so little information that it makes me laugh."

K.As I said on discord I don't care about anything you do. You appear to care quite a bit or you'd have no desire to keep posting about it.

"The government decides what it's going to prosecute or not."

So should they just ignore murder because it's politically motivated? They certainly are welcome to do so.

"I literally did not say that."

You've said it multiple times. Disagree.

Vincent:

So should we just completely ignore terrorism???

Milton:I would,yes.

"The government decides what it's going to prosecute or not."

Are you really exexpecting the American government to give guys that have killed 10-3000 people a slap on the wrist or something? No idea. I don't particularly care.

Right now if a young kid gets angry and wants to do something he knows there are eyes on such things. He goes and searches up on these things and they'll know, he starts making moves to develop a bomb or whatever and they'll know, he talks to certain compromised people and they'll know. The net is large, effective, and that is well known. If instead the young kid knows that nobody is going to touch him... he goes and does it. Very doubtful. You don't even know this basic fact of life, absolutely ridiculous. It is said that Vlad the Impaler could put a gold cup in the middle of a town square and not have it stolen for his reputation was such that no-one would dare try. The stopping of crime (including terrorism) is much like that in that the threat of the police, anti-terrorism units, and so forth is strong enough that it existing on its own prevents crime. No, that's just stupid. We don't need it.

I'm not going to waste my time (as you are simply incapable of learning anything apparently) on stating the difference between bailing something out and endlessly throwing money at something that will only become more expensive as the root problem will not have been fixed. Well, as I'm better educated than you, you'd naturally have more trouble trying to "teach" me anything since I already know how much of your arguments are completely incorrect.

GICjEwp.gif

Alrighty,we just let mass murder happen and do nothing to solve or prevent it,problem solved.

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

"You appear to care quite a bit or you'd have no desire to keep posting about it."

Nope,not really.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

I don't believe you. Oh well.

I mean you seem to have much more care.

Nothing special, no. You can just treat them as criminals and have the police arrest them. Pretty easy to not overreact and piss away massive amounts of cash to waste on making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

It's mass murder.Of course people are going to "overreact"

So damn stupid. Anti-terrorism is crime prevention, the stopping of criminals before they commit the crimes. Without that the police are not going to be able to arrest these terrorists who if they carry out the deed usually either kill themselves or suicide by cop.

Enough of your garbage. I challenge you here and now to get you off this forum. If Trump survives as President until the end of the year then you never post in this forum again. If he doesn't, and you have said many times it is "imminent" then I never post on here (Social Hub) again. I dare you. 

I mean you seem to have much more care.

It's mass murder.Of course people are going to "overreact"  That's a shame. It's a lot easier to not let criminals dictate how your government works.

So damn stupid. Anti-terrorism is crime prevention, the stopping of criminals before they commit the crimes. Without that the police are not going to be able to arrest these terrorists who if they carry out the deed usually either kill themselves or suicide by cop.It happens. It's part of their job.

Enough of your garbage. I challenge you here and now to get you off this forum. I say no.  If Trump survives as President until the end of the year then you never post in this forum again. If he doesn't, and you have said many times it is "imminent" then I never post on here (Social Hub) again. I dare you. No, I'm going to do as I please.

GICjEwp.gif

"That's a shame. It's a lot easier to not let criminals dictate how your government works"

Alrighty,so we just treat acts of mass murder as simply irrelevant and carry on,while doing little to prevent another incident like that from happening.

So we ignore mass murderers (terrorists) but pay attention to the people that usually just cause mass butthurt.(hate groups)

Ok.

"That's a shame. It's a lot easier to not let criminals dictate how your government works"

Alrighty,so we just treat acts of mass murder as simply irrelevant and carry on,while doing little to prevent another incident like that from happening.

So we ignore mass murderers (terrorists) but pay attention to the people that usually just cause mass butthurt.(hate groups) What makes mass shooters from abroad need to be treated differently than domestic mass shooters?

Ok.

I thought as much. Milton is oh so sure but he can't actually step up to the plate. Deep down in his heart of hearts he knows he would lose.

No idea what you're getting at. Happy Kwanza.

GICjEwp.gif

Doing that only makes you look stupid but I suppose that isn't an issue. I challenged you on your previous talk of Trump soon to be out of the door. If you are correct then I would never post on this forum again, if not then you would never post again. All very simple. I'm more then willing to step up to the plate because I know one of life's rules, which is always bet on the Roz. You however have no conviction and cannot risk it. Come on Fella. Like you said Trump is basically out the door already right? They can impeach at any moment, in fact you better be quick because they're like, doing it tomorrow or something. Don't you want to shut me up forever? Or does the Roz have you too intimidated?

"What makes mass shooters from abroad need to be treated differently than domestic mass shooters?"

What the?No idea what you're talking about since I've never said/implied that at any point.

Doing that only makes you look stupid but I suppose that isn't an issue. I challenged you on your previous talk of Trump soon to be out of the door. If you are correct then I would never post on this forum again, if not then you would never post again. All very simple. I'm more then willing to step up to the plate because I know one of life's rules, which is always bet on the Roz. You however have no conviction and cannot risk it. Come on Fella. Like you said Trump is basically out the door already right? They can impeach at any moment, in fact you better be quick because they're like, doing it tomorrow or something. Don't you want to shut me up forever? Or does the Roz have you too intimidated? How could I continually illustrate your ignorance if you aren't present to give me examples?

"What makes mass shooters from abroad need to be treated differently than domestic mass shooters?" We successfully prosecute mass shooters domestically with existing law enforcement procedures. The only difference is their motivation. Should we really spend like five times as much just because the shooter in a case is foreign or not?

What the?No idea what you're talking about since I've never said/implied that at any point. You almost quite literally said what I mentioned.

GICjEwp.gif

"You almost quite literally said what I mentioned."

No.You're getting it mixed up,to spell out what I'm saying in a simple manner:

We should not ignore mass murder.Period.

^^^ That has been my point this entire time

Why are we spending like 5x the cost of a domestic mass shooting versus a foreigner's?

Idk,ask Bush or Obama

Problem solved :D