London Attack

Rozalia

"Absolutely nothing. 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and a smaller group isn't radical and doing messed up stuff all the time and as you keep winnowing down it's pretty much just an Arab cultural thing."

1.it.is.not.an Arab thing,they do It in Pakistan and India,as well as other Muslim majority areas .Heck,it goes across most religions.It's not "just an Arab" thing.The Quran doesn't sanction it but that isn't stopping people from carrying out these killings. Which were run by the Caliphate for an extended period of time, affecting their cultural attitudes quite dramatically.

Conservatives aren't really a "threat" to individuals as the worse they'll do is completely shun a person who disagrees with them.Radicals are currently the bigger threat,we can deal with the conservatives later.

3.I never said anything about an entire group other than radicals are doing messed up crap (i.e.murder) though the stuff they do to the people who go against Islam is pretty bad. And spectacularly unlikely to ever happen to you or me or anyone else.

No one cares about the worldwide population of Muslims, they can do as they like. People care about those in the west.  Well it's pretty monstrous to consider a genocide against them due to a one percent rate of violent people.

As I said, sitting on your hands saying that there is no problem at all and things are dandy. I say this, you confirm, and yet you maintain I'm somehow wrong. You continually make things up, try to attach them to me and then you debate them as if they're from me. Things are pretty much fine in the Middle East, it's just going to take them a while to get their stuff figured out.

That is not a quote. I sum up your views and tear them down, quite easily in fact due to how absurd they are.Oh, so you're just incorrect. That's a little more understandable for someone like you. As shown whenever you've called me a liar and I've gone and found a direct quote from you showing I was correct in my assessment, I've got good accuracy. Me summing you up as someone who sits on his hands and says nothing wrong is not me quoting you, nor is it making stuff up, it's simply saying how you are.And as ever, you're just continuously incorrect.

So you do concede on Britain at least. Good, I'd hate to see you strain yourself arguing on a country you know nothing about. I know quite a bit about Britain and I'm not count, they're just completely irrelevant to American security and freedoms.

That is an absolute and so easily proven wrong. At the very least even if I did speak nothing but lies, and again would never need such things when dealing with you, the Brexit and Trump election related statements I made were proven accurate and truthful when they succeeded. No idea what this refers to. You have only yourself to blame.

Refusing to confirm is its own answer don't worry. You can't say that the country is full of Radicals as it would go against the earlier statement you made that Radical population is irrelevant in size. However to admit its Conservatives would go against the lie you have peddled over a couple of different threads now. It's not a lie, it's just population data. 

Milton seems unaware that Pakistanis aren't Arabs with that statement considering Pakistanis are the major group when it comes to that issue; yes , having been so influenced by the last Caliphate they also included them. I didn't include them because you either know that already or have no business being involved in a discussion of this nature. Additionally the Conservative actions being seen as acceptable and fine enough ultimately leads to the normalisation of bad behaviour towards those groups who unlike Muslims aren't given special protections, which leads to the production of more Radicals. If you're taught that a group of people are scum and you see acts being done towards them which receive no punishment, in fact any who speak against it are punished themselves by being called racists or whatever... then it ain't that big a leap to jump to "why don't I just kill them". Look at the guy in Britain that killed that Ahmadi shopkeeper. He thought he did nothing wrong, nor did all of his fanboys that turned up outside the courtroom to cheer him on. No one cares about British problems. Doesn't increase the number of statistical likelihood of either coming into contact with them, let alone be victimized by them. In the US what I've described is legally protected.

GICjEwp.gif

And spectacularly unlikely to ever happen to you or me or anyone else.

Well it's pretty monstrous to consider a genocide against them due to a one percent rate of violent people.

You continually make things up, try to attach them to me and then you debate them as if they're from me. Things are pretty much fine in the Middle East, it's just going to take them a while to get their stuff figured out.

And as ever, you're just continuously incorrect.

I know quite a bit about Britain and I'm not count, they're just completely irrelevant to American security and freedoms.

No idea what this refers to. You have only yourself to blame.

It's not a lie, it's just population data. 

Racial based attacks on minorities are pretty rare going by the simple numbers. Lets sit on our hands and ignore it. That is your argument when applied to something else and no, that is not a quote. 

Who the hell talked about genocide?

I don't make anything up. I sum up your position accurately. The middle east is irrelevant to the chain of convo in this sentence.

Please. I make a statement on you sitting on your hands and saying things are fine. You do just that thereby proving me correct. Every time. Be a little self aware for once.

I very much doubt you know anything considering how much of an alien out of space you seem to be.

No, there ain't even a quote in the way to mess your brain up this time. It is quite clear my line 1 answers your line 1, line 2 to 2, and so forth. I do it this way because I'm not going to put more effort than you have with your ridiculous answering within a quotebox. You made an absolute statement saying I have never known the truth. I proved such a statement wrong quite easily. You lied when you made the stupid statement. 

??? No idea what you're on about. The incidents go on, its widespread so much the government even sponsors it in law. You have the choice of either saying the country is Conservative or Radical when doing such things. "Population data" has nothing to do with anything here. What is Pakistan, the country that does such vile acts towards a minority Muslim group? A country of Conservative Muslims or Radical Muslims? 

yes , having been so influenced by the last Caliphate they also included them. I didn't include them because you either know that already or have no business being involved in a discussion of this nature.

No one cares about British problems. Doesn't increase the number of statistical likelihood of either coming into contact with them, let alone be victimized by them. In the US what I've described is legally protected.

What is this "last Caliphate"? The last Caliphate was the Ottoman one which never at any point had control of Pakistan. The first Caliphate all the way back in the 600s managed to conquer one of Pakistans four provinces Balochistan, which if you aren't aware is the land of the Baloch which are an Iranic people unlike most of the population of Pakistan which is Indo-Aryan. So they had control of a part of modern day Pakistan that had a minority of Pakistan (3.6%) in it. They did attempt of course to break into the rest but were repulsed, though mostly because command didn't see the taking of such land as even being worth the trouble. The closest thing to a Caliphate that ruled the area and would have greatly influenced them would have been the Mughal Empire which were Turks who acted like Persians... so yeah no. They are not Arab nor do they have a long history of being influenced or ruled by Arabs.

An easily refuted statement considering how stupid it is considering the subject matter. People care about Islam related problems wherever it may be going on in the west. For Americans I've found they have great interest as they want to see what sort of vileness will visit America in future. 

Racial based attacks on minorities are pretty rare going by the simple numbers. Lets sit on our hands and ignore it. That is your argument when applied to something else and no, that is not a quote. Or accurate

Who the hell talked about genocide? One of the earlier participants

I don't make anything up. I sum up your position accurately. Never accurately. The middle east is irrelevant to the chain of convo in this sentence. The Middle East is completely relevant.

Please. I make a statement on you sitting on your hands and saying things are fine. You do just that thereby proving me correct. Every time. Be a little self aware for once. I'm sure at some point you might make an accurate point,

I very much doubt you know anything considering how much of an alien out of space you seem to be. Your doubts are irrelevant. I bet you know far less about Britain than I do.

No, there ain't even a quote in the way to mess your brain up this time. It is quite clear my line 1 answers your line 1, line 2 to 2, and so forth. I do it this way because I'm not going to put more effort than you have with your ridiculous answering within a quotebox. You made an absolute statement saying I have never known the truth. I proved such a statement wrong quite easily. You lied when you made the stupid statement.  I've never lied, you've just yet to even come near my point. My quotes work and yours don't

??? No idea what you're on about. The incidents go on, its widespread so much the government even sponsors it in law. You have the choice of either saying the country is Conservative or Radical when doing such things. "Population data" has nothing to do with anything here. What is Pakistan, the country that does such vile acts towards a minority Muslim group? A country of Conservative Muslims or Radical Muslims? Pakistan is majority Muslim and there's nothing that says they can't have both in their country.

What is this "last Caliphate"? The last Caliphate was the Ottoman one which never at any point had control of Pakistan. They wouldn't need control, that's why I said influence. The first Caliphate all the way back in the 600s managed to conquer one of Pakistans four provinces Balochistan, which if you aren't aware is the land of the Baloch which are an Iranic people unlike most of the population of Pakistan which is Indo-Aryan.I assume you mean Shiite Persian. So they had control of a part of modern day Pakistan that had a minority of Pakistan (3.6%) in it. They did attempt of course to break into the rest but were repulsed, though mostly because command didn't see the taking of such land as even being worth the trouble. The closest thing to a Caliphate that ruled the area and would have greatly influenced them would have been the Mughal Empire which were Turks who acted like Persians... so yeah no. They are not Arab nor do they have a long history of being influenced or ruled by Arabs. Sure they do.

An easily refuted statement considering how stupid it is considering the subject matter. People care about Islam related problems wherever it may be going on in the west. For Americans I've found they have great interest as they want to see what sort of vileness will visit America in future. We'd still be better off treating at-risk heart problems or doing something about traffic collisions. Much more dangerous and kills orders of magnitude more people than radical Muslims

GICjEwp.gif

Your responding within quotes is stupid and you constantly derail yourself as it ain't easy to work out how the chain of the convo went. I cannot do the same as you do you bloody fool even if I was to do the nonsense you're doing. 

No I mean what I said when I said Iranic. Not all Baloch are a specific branch of Islam and zero of them were Shia in the timeframe I mentioned there. Your attempts to defend your racism are dull and weak. Pakistanis are not Arabs nor do they have a long history of being influenced by Arabs. In fact it is in the modern day with the likes of Saudi Arabia pushing their nonsense that Arabs are affecting Pakistan more than ever.

How many times will you repeat that garbage of yours? Like I've done several times now, do that with anything else like racial based attacks, rapes, paedophilia, and so forth and it shows how absurd such a statement is. More people dying in say car crashes doesn't mean we sit on our hands in regards to knife attacks. It. Is. Stupid. To. Try. Such. An. Argument. Learn some sense already.

Your responding within quotes is stupid and you constantly derail yourself as it ain't easy to work out how the chain of the convo went. I cannot do the same as you do you bloody fool even if I was to do the nonsense you're doing. Not my problem

No I mean what I said when I said Iranic. Not all Baloch are a specific branch of Islam and zero of them were Shia in the timeframe I mentioned there. Your attempts to defend your racism are dull and weak. Pakistanis are not Arabs nor do they have a long history of being influenced by Arabs. In fact it is in the modern day with the likes of Saudi Arabia pushing their nonsense that Arabs are affecting Pakistan more than ever. Who said they were Arabs?

How many times will you repeat that garbage of yours? Like I've done several times now, do that with anything else like racial based attacks, rapes, paedophilia, and so forth and it shows how absurd such a statement is. More people dying in say car crashes doesn't mean we sit on our hands in regards to knife attacks. It. Is. Stupid. To. Try. Such. An. Argument. Learn some sense already. Sure, it does. It saves more lives than worrying about terrorism.

GICjEwp.gif

"Sure, it does. It saves more lives than worrying about terrorism."

So should we just completely ignore terrorism???

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

K,just asking

Do you have any idea what you just said?

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

K then,just ignore it.It'll go away soon enough

Very well then, no more quote boxes for you then Milton. You post in a bizarre manner and state that it is good even though others can't respond to you even the same form, not that I would want to but there you go. As such I'm just going to blast you and only use quotes when there is a specific lie I need to show by quoting your own words.

You did you damn racist when you said it was a Arab thing when it is majorly a Pakistani problem. 

Literally has said to not bother with dealing with terrorism. You're a loony and a horrible person, just utterly revolting. In Miltons world we can only do one thing at once so just let the terrorists do what they like, what are the lives they kill worth after all. At least the Jihadis have an excuse for their vile talk, you have none and are simply a detestable psychopath.

Very well then, no more quote boxes for you then Milton. You post in a bizarre manner and state that it is good even though others can't respond to you even the same form, not that I would want to but there you go. As such I'm just going to blast you and only use quotes when there is a specific lie I need to show by quoting your own words.

You did you damn racist when you said it was a Arab thing when it is majorly a Pakistani problem. No racism, just pointing out ethnicities living closely with Islam 

Literally has said to not bother with dealing with terrorism. You're a loony and a horrible person, just utterly revolting. In Miltons world we can only do one thing at once so just let the terrorists do what they like, what are the lives they kill worth after all. At least the Jihadis have an excuse for their vile talk, you have none and are simply a detestable psychopath. And we could save massively more lives by focusing on fixing a major domestic problem like car accidents.

GICjEwp.gif

They are not Arab. You are attempting to worm your way out of referring to them as such. Stop. "My mistake" is all it literally takes to clear that up.

Except there is no choice between the two. The guys who handle car accidents aren't the guys who handle terrorists too. Terrorist attacks you think are not worth caring about because of the simple numbers, what are peoples lives worth after all says the psychopath. Well what you forget is the large effect such things have on the public and what it can provoke. In the past events that by the numbers were nothing would result in bad juju like Pogroms which with your nonsense position is what you'd be helping. Right now those proposing the most extreme solutions are seeing their support increase heavily and you think having more people die by not caring about the matter, thereby increasing their support even more is what should happen.

They are not Arab. I believe I asserted the Arab domination rubbed off a lot on their culture. "My mistake" in not being more careful to trefer to them as ethnicities, not races. 

r

Except there is no choice between the two. Sure there is. You not liking it doesn't mean it's not there. The guys who handle car accidents aren't the guys who handle terrorists too. Retraining is done all the time. Terrorist attacks you think are not worth caring about because of the simple numbers, what are peoples lives worth after all says the psychopath. (I'm not a psychopath, possibly try not diagnosing me with something for which you entirely lack the necessary training). More of innocents are saved my way. Well what you forget is the large effect such things have on the public and what it can provoke. I didn't forget it, I'm just saying it results in a better long game to just ignore them.  In the past events that by the numbers were nothing would re position results in an enormously larger population being preserved.with cars. The total number of people interested in knowing what a pogrom is, let alone participating intone is already saving more peoples' lives.  which with your nonsense position is what you'd be helping. No, it wouldn't. Right now those proposing the most extreme solutions are seeing their support increase heavily and you think having more people die by not caring about the matter, thereby increasing their support even more is what should happen. Which, again, in the long-term ultimately frustrates the radicals.  Actually my way is the one that results in more lives saved. Just leave the terrorists to do whatever and ignore them. They'll tire of getting nothing out of it in no time.

GICjEwp.gif

The area has never been dominated by Arabs, stop. It has been dominated by Persians and thus had Iranic influences, but Iranic is not Arab.

Do you have any evidence that so many car accident related people are moving to terrorism related jobs? I assume not and you'll give some garbage saying you don't have to. A psychopath is a person with impaired empathy. You have been saying you don't care for terrorism related deaths as the numbers are low and we should pack it all in to tackle car accidents. Your empathy is messed up to a large degree. As for people not knowing what a Pogrom is reducing the risk of it... what? Just another piece of stupidity. You don't need to know the exact term for something to do it. 

It is quite amazing. A psychopath I've seen on here attacking the bombing to pieces of countries, killing many, is saying to just leave the terrorists to it and ignore their killing. Like children when they don't get attention they'll just slink away. That is not how the world works you utter fool. Nor will the populace go along with such an insane proposal. Damn you say the most stupid garbage. 

The area has never been dominated by Arabs, stop.First: No. Secondly, yeah it most certainly has.  h It has been domiwnated by Persians and thus had Iranic influences, but Iranic is not Arab.Precisely the reason I didn't bring it up as an example.

Do you have any evidence that so many car accident related people are moving to terrorism related jobs? I never said they were.  I assume not and you'll give some garbage saying you don't have to. A psychopath is a person with impaired empathy. You have been saying you don't care for terrorism related deaths as the numbers are low and we should pack it all in to tackle car accidents. Your empathy is messed up to a large degree. Because I care about the much greater loss of life occurring every day? As for people not knowing what a Pogrom is reducing the risk of it... what? Just another piece of stupidity. You don't need to know the exact term for something to do it. The US has been oppressing Jews for decades and has never had a pogram occur.

It is quite amazing. A psychopath I've seen on here attacking the attempt to save a far greater number of deaths that occur in daily car accidents. Kind of sounds like someone else's empathy is misdirected or absent entirely.. Like children when they don't get attention they'll just slink away. That is not how the world works you utter fool.It certainly can be how things work here if we had better leadership. Nor will the populace go along with such an insane proposal. Their approval is immaterial. Sure they will when presented with how rare terrorism is and how small a percentage of this other category produces. Damn you say the most stupid garbage.<== Do you always say stuff like this when you're so obviously wrong? You're the one paying more attention to a micro-rate of casualties and ignoring the much greater loss of life there on a regular, daily basis rather than sporadically and basically such merits attention. Why do you favor modest casualties on a rare basis over a rather massive loss of life on a daily basis if you're so much more empathetic?

GICjEwp.gif

Very well then, no more quote boxes for you then Milton. I didn't propose or agree to that earlier and I certainly don't now. You post in a bizarre manner and state that it is good even though others can't respond to you even the same form, not that I would want to but there you go. As such I'm just going to blast you and only use quotes when there is a specific lie I need to show by quoting your own words. Are you going to continue making them up freeform or are you going to try just using actual things that've happened or been said?

r

You did you damn racist when you said it was a Arab thing when it is majorly a Pakistani problem. Those aren't races, again. They're ethnicities not races; and I'm not going to pretend I owe you an apology for anything.

Literally has said to not bother with dealing with terrorism. You're a loony and a horrible person, just utterly revolting. Yeah, why can't I think in simpler terms and only pay attention to terrorism while Americans die in orders of magnitude larger than 9/11 each year in car accidents or heart disease or whatever other massive killer of Americans is sitting right there and begging for scraps of funding compared to efforts against terrorism? It's rather like spending billions per year to do as much as possible to prevent lightning striking people rather than regular, massive death counts each day in the United States? Terrorists do that sporadically and basically have been doing so on a regular basis for decades. Why are these much larger death counts treated so flippantly by people like you?  At least the Jihadis have an excuse for their vile talk, you have none and are simply a detestable psychopath.lly am quite certain I'm more empathetic than you, who mourns a few hundred every couple of months rather than the tens of thousands of de I actuaaths on so regular a basis. It's a fixable problem and much more damaging than terrorism numbers and receives a pittance to fix those problems compared to the hundreds of billions going to anti-terrorism efforts that seem to fail more or less constantly.

Edited by ComradeMilton

GICjEwp.gif

You don't get it do you?No one is telling you to pay attention to terrorism solely,but it's stupid to simply ignore it and hope it goes away.

Cancer is getting much funding and research as it is,scientists are even looking into a cure right now,not because it isn't on the news doesn't mean it's being ignored.Simple lifestyle choices can greatly reduce the risk.AIDS is also being researched and they even have vaccine trials going on.

Diabetes can simply be prevented by individual choices,that's not an excuse to simply ignore terrorism.

Car crashes will always happen,you simply can't stop them,they have been happening for over a century and it's not like you can pour billions of dollars into them and they'll just stop,that is the choice of the individual.

Anti-Terrorism efforts don't fail,multiple attacks have been foiled as a result of that funding.

Prove it then. I have outlined that as far as I know only a part of Pakistan (a forth basically though not quite) that at the time was inhabited by Iranic people (aka, not most Pakistanis) anyway was ever ruled by an Arab Caliphate. Said period of time ruled was very short and that area was then ruled by successive regions that were Persian in their culture. The other part of Pakistan was very much Indian though it was ruled by Muslims for a long time yes... Muslim is not Arab however. Muslims who ruled the area were either Indian in culture or Persian, not Arab. 

I'm just going to go to the point as I know you have nothing. Muslim does not equal Arab. Persian does not equal Arab. Indian does not equal Arab. Now that we have covered that I leave it back to you to try to excuse your racism instead of admitting an error on your part. 

You stated in response to my post saying they don't overlap that retraining goes on all the time. It seems quite apparent going by later comments you either are just winging and making up your views as you go... or have no idea what you are even saying as you can't follow the conversation at all, likely due to how you respond.

Oh boy, the racist is claiming now that they are similar enough so its all good. No. The Arabic, Iranic, and Indo-Aryan people are different peoples. You can't just lump them all together under Arab. That is on the level of someone saying all brown people are Arab which is simply stupid. 

And again you claim that it is one or the other. A child could tell you how simple and stupid such a view is, bloody hell. As for your challenge of empathy there... please. I can care about all those deaths and know that all that can be done is being done to handle car crashes already and you don't need to spend billions on it. Again I tell you that you are clearly completely ignorant of the effect these deaths you deem irrelevant (which would increase in size if ignored) have on a country. If it is deemed that the terrorists cannot be stopped and people feel there is a good chance some loony might pop them off then the confidence in the government goes completely. If a government cannot keep you safe from such loonies then it ain't doing its job. Then there is the effect it has towards the people committing the murders, mostly Arab with some black folk sprinkled in. Attacks on such people would increase greatly in such an environment where the government cares not for terrorism related deaths. Would those racial motivated deaths be addressed by Miltons government considering the small numbers? As you can't say yes as your whole premise falls apart otherwise that'd be a no. So we get a country where terrorists are popping people off left and right and then in return people are becoming more racist and going after minorities. In the end the government falls apart itself as eventually the racists get powerful enough that they decide they need the powers of the government to more effectively deal with minorities. 

Your idea of sitting on your hands and not caring is pure insanity. 

You don't get it do you?No one is telling you to pay attention to terrorism solely,but it's stupid to simply ignore it and hope it goes away. I don't expect it to go away.

Cancer is getting much funding and research as it is,scientists are even looking into a cure right now,not because it isn't on the news doesn't mean it's being ignored.Simple lifestyle choices can greatly reduce the risk.AIDS is also being researched and they even have vaccine trials going on.

Diabetes can simply be prevented by individual choices,that's not an excuse to simply ignore terrorism.

Car crashes will always happen,you simply can't stop them,they have been happening for over a century and it's not like you can pour billions of dollars into them and they'll just stop,that is the choice of the individual.

Anti-Terrorism efforts don't fail,multiple attacks have been foiled as a result of that funding, That's all entrapment shit. It's why most of them don't have a trial and settle.

GICjEwp.gif

Prove it then. I have outlined that as far as I know only a part of Pakistan (a forth basically though not quite) that at the time was inhabited by Iranic people (aka, not most Pakistanis) anyway was ever ruled by an Arab Caliphate. It doesn't need to be ruled by it to pick up its habits and cultural contributions. Said period of time ruled was very short and that area was then ruled by successive regions that were Persian in their culture. The other part of Pakistan was very much Indian though it was ruled by Muslims for a long time yes... Muslim is not Arab however. Muslims who ruled the area were either Indian in culture or Persian, not Arab. 

I'm just going to go to the point as I know you have nothing. Muslim does not equal Arab. Persian does not equal Arab. Indian does not equal Arab. Now that we have covered that I leave it back to you to try to excuse your racism instead of admitting an error on your part. Yes, that'ts what I was pointing out when you two got so excited and had to stop the JO to rush onto here for a minor point and it turns out not to even be important afterall. Sorry. :(

You stated in response to my post saying they don't overlap that retraining goes on all the time. It seems quite apparent going by later comments you either are just winging and making up your views as you go... or have no idea what you are even saying as you can't follow the conversation at all, likely due to how you respond.

Oh boy, the racist is claiming now that they are similar enough so its all good. No. The Arabic, Iranic, and Indo-Aryan people are different peoples. You can't just lump them all together under Arab. That is on the level of someone saying all brown people are Arab which is simply stupid. 

And again you claim that it is one or the other. A child could tell you how simple and stupid such a view is, bloody hell. As for your challenge of empathy there... please. I can care about all those deaths and know that all that can be done is being done to handle car crashes already and you don't need to spend billions on it. Again I tell you that you are clearly completely ignorant of the effect these deaths you deem irrelevant (which would increase in size if ignored) have on a country. If it is deemed that the terrorists cannot be stopped and people feel there is a good chance some loony might pop them off then the confidence in the government goes completely. If a government cannot keep you safe from such loonies then it ain't doing its job. Then there is the effect it has towards the people committing the murders, mostly Arab with some black folk sprinkled in. Attacks on such people would increase greatly in such an environment where the government cares not for terrorism related deaths. Would those racial motivated deaths be addressed by Miltons government considering the small numbers? As you can't say yes as your whole premise falls apart otherwise that'd be a no. So we get a country where terrorists are popping people off left and right and then in return people are becoming more racist and going after minorities. In the end the government falls apart itself as eventually the racists get powerful enough that they decide they need the powers of the government to more effectively deal with minorities. 

Your idea of sitting on your hands and not caring is pure insanity. 

GICjEwp.gif

All of that and you choose to address one single thing in it where you basically just repeat a statement I have already destroyed. How do you also keep making the mistake of colouring my own text red also? Anyway I will simply repeat myself to respond. They were long ruled by Indian (many Muslim) and then a long period of rule by Persians (all Muslim). By the large they are an Indian people so that is automatic but Persian was the major cultural influence due to the ruling empire that ruled the area for so long being Persian (they were Turkic in reality but like Nomadic groups liked to do they adopted another culture and stuck to it). What you are doing is saying Muslim == Arab which no, it is not. If it were so simple Saudi Arabia wouldn't need to be investing a great many millions and trying to strong arm countries like Pakistan to become more like it. 

I'm shocked the great defender of Islam would be so racist towards Muslims. Disgraceful. 

"I don't expect it to go away"

K

"Actually my way is the one that results in more lives saved. Just leave the terrorists to do whatever and ignore them. They'll tire of getting nothing out of it in no time."

• Upvote 1

Speaking of which, how is Britain doing economically? Any market confidence with article 50 breathing down your necks?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Speaking of which, how is Britain doing economically? Any market confidence with article 50 breathing down your necks?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36956418

GDP + 0.7%, up from 0.6%

Business Investment - 1%

PMI -1.2

Growth Forecast +0.6

Pound down 15% (Dollar), 12% (Euro)

FTSE 100 +16%

FTSE 250 +11%

Exports + 400 million

Imports + 300 million

I have never supported Brexit with an economic argument (I reject it on their fantasy to create a superstate alone) so please, don't bother. Getting out of the EU is worth every penny and some things matter more then a 1% here or there.

• Upvote 1