London Attack

Rozalia

wait what..

you heard it here first folks. Everyday Muslims are also Terrorists.

oh balls, typo. i'm a little behind in my sleep. I meant the complete opposite: Virtually every Muslim in the world is not a terrorist or threat.

GICjEwp.gif

"Virtually every Muslim in the world is not a terrorist or threat."

Sure man

Edited by Vincent de Beer

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

oh balls, typo. i'm a little behind in my sleep. I meant the complete opposite: Virtually every Muslim in the world is not a terrorist or threat.

I doubt there was any such "typo". You are simply possessed and so go straight into opposition to whatever I say on that.

What is the difference between a terrorist Muslim and threat Muslim? Sounds like you are using them as synonymous with each other. If so then I have no problem simply agreeing with such a statement because it in no way counters what I've been saying. I'm not worried about the Radicals that can barely kill anybody and will be snuffed of all oxygen if the proper measures are taken. I'm worried about the Conservatives who give said Oxygen to the Radicals and who do in the grand scheme of things far more damage. Radicals get coverage with their bombs, their mowing down of people, its all very... "glamorous" you could put it, how it gets all the headlines. Conservative Muslims treating other sects of Islam like scum and denying them service and such in their shops, destroying property of/beating up/intimidating former Muslims to get them to leave town (if they don't stoop to murder anyway which I'm sure a number have), and all round putting the fear in people that they cannot leave Islam nor can Islam progress down a reformative and Liberal path in the west... that doesn't quite get the headlines, but it goes on and is far more damaging than the Radicals. 

You on the other hand, and no this isn't me making something up as it's simply the truth of the matter, want to protect said Conservative Muslims who are the nasty ones and via that you only help the Radicals (not that they ultimately matter much). Shatter the Conservative Muslim supremacy to pieces and we never have to worry about Islam to any great deal ever again in the west. You are blind and deaf to reality however as has been heavily shown.

The amount of Muslim terrorists is probably not much of the number of total muslims on earth

I agree but...EVERY Muslim?

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Virtually means nearly all, so he said nearly all Muslims are not a terrorist or threat. The issue with his statement is how he is defining threat as like I said, Conservative Muslims very much are a threat... largely to other Muslims in fact.

"Virtually every Muslim in the world is not a terrorist or threat."

Sure man

Let's be generous and consider One million Muslims is a terrorist. That's 99%, or one billion who are not.

I doubt there was any such "typo". You are simply possessed and so go straight into opposition to whatever I say on that. You're irrelevant.

What is the difference between a terrorist Muslim and threat Muslim? A terrorist is dangerous. I've never seen a threat Muslim. Sounds like you are using them as synonymous with each other. If so then I have no problem simply agreeing with such a statement because it in no way counters what I've been saying. I'm not worried about the Radicals that can barely kill anybody and will be snuffed of all oxygen if the proper measures are taken. I'm worried about the Conservatives who give said Oxygen to the Radicals and who do in the grand scheme of things far more damage. Radicals get coverage with their bombs, their mowing down of people, its all very... "glamorous" you could put it, how it gets all the headlines. Conservative Muslims treating other sects of Islam like scum and denying them service and such in their shops, destroying property of/beating up/intimidating former Muslims to get them to leave town (if they don't stoop to murder anyway which I'm sure a number have), and all round putting the fear in people that they cannot leave Islam nor can Islam progress down a reformative and Liberal path in the west... that doesn't quite get the headlines, but it goes on and is far more damaging than the Radicals. This is an incredibly stupid post.

You on the other hand, and no this isn't me making something up as it's simply the truth of the matter, want to protect said Conservative Muslims who are the nasty ones and via that you only help the Radicals (not that they ultimately matter much). Shatter the Conservative Muslim supremacy to pieces and we never have to worry about Islam to any great deal ever again in the west. You are blind and deaf to reality however as has been heavily shown. Conservative Muslims are fine here. Radicals should be dealt with, but Conservatives are fine as they are.

The amount of Muslim terrorists is probably not much of the number of total muslims on earth

Virtually means nearly all, so he said nearly all Muslims are not a terrorist or threat. The issue with his statement is how he is defining threat as like I said, Conservative Muslims very much are a threat... largely to other Muslims in fact.

No issue with my definition. If yours varies oh well.

GICjEwp.gif

Let's be generous and consider One million Muslims is a terrorist. That's 99%, or one billion who are not.

A terrorist is dangerous. I've never seen a threat Muslim

This is an incredibly stupid post.

Conservative Muslims are fine here. Radicals should be dealt with, but Conservatives are fine as they are.

No issue with my definition. If yours varies oh well.

You say these things completely unaware of how stupid they sound. Going by those figures even if they were correct would mean the threat would be massive. 

I asked you to define this "threat" Muslim. You have given none which tells me that indeed you are just repeating terrorist/radical twice. 

Never, at any point, have you been able to break that message down. I know full well going by your previous comments that all you're equipped for is someone who says most Muslims are Radicals, or at the very least that they are the big threat. To someone in the middle, who doesn't overreact over the Radicals nor does he sit on his hands and say everything is dandy... you have nothing. 

Wanting Homosexuals jailed/killed, women to be subservient to men, those who leave the faith to be expelled from the community, treating smaller sects (or even large in case of the Sunni-Shia divide) like scum, and believing that killing for Islam is perfectly acceptable in Miltons world are just fine. Ask a normal person these things and the vast majority will give you the very obvious answer that such things are not acceptable but you are so detached from reality you really believe these things you say.

Like I said. If you are defining a "threatening" Muslim as a Radical/terrorist then why mention it twice like you did? Conservative Muslims are disgraceful and I have linked you plenty of articles on the vile acts they do against people who leave the faith or are simply Muslims of another brand... you have admitted you just ignore it though its all quite obvious. I challenged you even to actually attack the Conservatives for their ill deeds stated in the articles and you couldn't even do that which was simply pathetic. To protect Muslims to you means throwing the likes of Apostates and Ahmadis under the bus but like I've said, no worries, I deal with many Progressives who act just like that.

I'm just going to jump into the pool here.

"This is an incredibly stupid post."

If you had more understanding to realize that your opinion isn't above facts,numbers and reality and just looked it up you'd see that he's telling the truth.Many people in Muslim majority areas are constantly harassed,tortured or even murdered just because they ignore sharia law,and it's not the radicals that are doing it.

You say these things completely unaware of how stupid they sound. Going by those figures even if they were correct would mean the threat would be massive. That's why I said generous and still pointed out the one billion remaining Muslims who are doing nothing wrong.

I asked you to define this "threat" Muslim. You have given none which tells me that indeed you are just repeating terrorist/radical twice. I probably just didn't read it. After a while your argument are so dumb people tend to skim.

Never, at any point, have you been able to break that message down. I know full well going by your previous comments that all you're equipped for is someone who says most Muslims are Radicals, or at the very least that they are the big threat. To someone in the middle, who doesn't overreact over the Radicals nor does he sit on his hands and say everything is dandy... you have nothing. I don't overreact to the radicals and I have zero reason to concern myself with any other group.

Wanting Homosexuals jailed/killed, women to be subservient to men, those who leave the faith to be expelled from the community, treating smaller sects (or even large in case of the Sunni-Shia divide) like scum, and believing that killing for Islam is perfectly acceptable in Miltons world are just fine. Want me to point out the stuff you're now associating with me as a fake quotation, assign it to me and then debate it? It's in blue. Ask a normal person these things and the vast majority will give you the very obvious answer that such things are not acceptable but you are so detached from reality you really believe these things you say. Most peoples opinions are terrible. You need only look at how well you're supported to see that.

Like I said. If you are defining a "threatening" Muslim as a Radical/terrorist then why mention it twice like you did? Conservative Muslims are disgraceful and I have linked you plenty of articles on the vile acts they do against people who leave the faith or are simply Muslims of another brand... you have admitted you just ignore it though its all quite obvious. I challenged you even to actually attack the Conservatives for their ill deeds stated in the articles and you couldn't even do that which was simply pathetic. To protect Muslims to you means throwing the likes of Apostates and Ahmadis under the bus but like I've said, no worries, I deal with many Progressives who act just like that. Radical Muslims are the ones that attack. The rest of this is just not worth answering because it's so incorrect.

I'm just going to jump into the pool here.

"This is an incredibly stupid post."

If you had more understanding to realize that your opinion isn't above facts,numbers and reality and just looked it up you'd see that he's telling the truth.Many people in Muslim majority areas are constantly harassed,tortured or even murdered just because they ignore sharia law,and it's not the radicals that are doing it. Of course it is. Radicals are the only people willing to do stuff like this. That they're in Riyadh rather than Raqqa makes no difference.

GICjEwp.gif

"Of course it is. Radicals are the only people willing to do stuff like this. That they're in Riyadh rather than Raqqa makes no difference."

Says who?You?Believe it or not the conservatives are the doing this madness,from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia to Iran to Nigeria.The regular community members are the ones who shame,harass and sometimes murder these people.

This may shock you but you do not have the power to change facts and numbers,you are not God.

"Want me to point out the stuff you're now associating with me as a fake quotation, assign it to me and then debate it? It's in blue"

Errm,I'm pretty sure what's in blue isn't a quote...

"Most peoples opinions are terrible"

You know the opinions of most people now?The physic power is handy.

• Upvote 1

That's why I said generous and still pointed out the one billion remaining Muslims who are doing nothing wrong.

I probably just didn't read it. After a while your argument are so dumb people tend to skim.

I don't overreact to the radicals and I have zero reason to concern myself with any other group.

Want me to point out the stuff you're now associating with me as a fake quotation, assign it to me and then debate it? It's in blue.

Radical Muslims are the ones that attack. The rest of this is just not worth answering because it's so incorrect.

Except that is nonsense. The mainstream ideology within Islam is vile and hurts Muslims like nothing else, Within their own countries whatever, but in the west we actually give people freedom of religion and protection from such vile hatred and thuggery be it from white skinheads or Muslim Conservatives. If you bothered to read one of the many articles I linked you'd find a quote where a man, a Muslim, states that discrimination and hatred against him by white racists is nothing compared to what he receives from other Muslims. 

That makes no sense as a response to this matter. I asked you why you put terrorist and then "threat" which you have defined as terrorist also, so your putting of it twice. I have nothing to do with it.

Take a hint, you're the guy sitting on your hands saying it's all dandy. I'm the middle ground, not you.

You have done this countless times and it only gets stupider every time. Its not a fake quote because it ain't a damn quote. 

Simply pathetic. Every time something bad involving Muslims comes up you rush to hide behind the Radicals, saying that any who do wrongdoing are simply radicals. No. Lets think what a Radical is for a second. Radicals are killers and outside a few cases the amount of deaths over this aren't huge. Discrimination, intimidation, and all the other stuff I have stated enough times now are not things radicals waste time with. They go straight for the kill (like say the famous case of the Muslim who drove 2 hours up north to kill a Ahmadi Muslim for giving Easter Greetings or whatever it was) which thankfully as they are a tiny minority means we don't get much killing from them over these things. The Conservatives are the ones doing all that garbage and need addressing.

"You have done this countless times and it only gets stupider every time. Its not a fake quote because it ain't a damn quote. "

Lmao

"Of course it is. Radicals are the only people willing to do stuff like this. That they're in Riyadh rather than Raqqa makes no difference."

Says who? Says the people studying it. You?Believe it or not the conservatives are the doing this madness,from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia to Iran to Nigeria.They're really just not. The regular community members are the ones who shame,harass and sometimes murder these people. You mean either honor killings, which is cultural or you're saying the radicals aren't the ones doing it which is hilariously incorrect.

This may shock you but you do not have the power to change facts and numbers,you are not God. I never claimed to be god and haven't sought to change any facts or numbers unless they come from a terrible source.

"Want me to point out the stuff you're now associating with me as a fake quotation, assign it to me and then debate it? It's in blue"

Errm,I'm pretty sure what's in blue isn't a quote...It's his version of a quote

"Most peoples opinions are terrible"

You know the opinions of most people now?The physic power is handy. This is just too stupid to even reply to.

Except that is nonsense. The mainstream ideology within Islam is vile and hurts Muslims like nothing else, Within their own countries whatever, but in the west we actually give people freedom of religion and protection from such vile hatred and thuggery be it from white skinheads or Muslim Conservatives. If you bothered to read one of the many articles I linked you'd find a quote where a man, a Muslim, states that discrimination and hatred against him by white racists is nothing compared to what he receives from other Muslims. Yeah, radicals do this.Believers just want to be left to do their thing.

That makes no sense as a response to this matter. I asked you why you put terrorist and then "threat" which you have defined as terrorist also, so your putting of it twice. I have nothing to do with it. Works for me

Take a hint, you're the guy sitting on your hands saying it's all dandy. I'm the middle ground, not you. You'd have to know a lot more to be a valid middle ground.

You have done this countless times and it only gets stupider every time. Its not a fake quote because it ain't a damn quote. It's your version of of a quote, just as non-existent.

Simply pathetic. Every time something bad involving Muslims comes up you rush to hide behind the Radicals, saying that any who do wrongdoing are simply radicals. No. Lets think what a Radical is for a second. Radicals are killers and outside a few cases the amount of deaths over this aren't huge. Discrimination, intimidation, and all the other stuff I have stated enough times now are not things radicals waste time with. They go straight for the kill (like say the famous case of the Muslim who drove 2 hours up north to kill a Ahmadi Muslim for giving Easter Greetings or whatever it was) which thankfully as they are a tiny minority means we don't get much killing from them over these things. The Conservatives are the ones doing all that garbage and need addressing. Saying it a lot doesn't make it true.

"You have done this countless times and it only gets stupider every time. Its not a fake quote because it ain't a damn quote. "

Lmao. Are you marrying Roz or just helping with his coat tails? 

GICjEwp.gif

"You mean either honor killings, which is cultural or you're saying the radicals aren't the ones doing it which is hilariously incorrect."

Yes I mean the "honour" killings,not because it's cultural doesn't mean it's justified.

"They're really just not"

So what?Radicals don't waste their time with shaming,shunning,harassing and threatening people.They usually just kill and be done with it.

"I never claimed to be god and haven't sought to change any facts or numbers unless they come from a terrible source."

Like Wikipedia,Europol,New America and many other sources.

"This is just too stupid to even reply to."

I hope you're seeing the utter ridiculousness of some of the things you say,you've asked me a very ridiculous and similar question in the past as well.Don't bother with this "You're so stupid" thing,you've said many completely laughable things in the past.

"Are you marrying Roz or just helping with his coat tails?"

Nah,I'm just having a laugh at the situation.

"It's his version of a quote"

K,it's technically an inference but hey,I'll just leave you two to your chat.

You say these things completely unaware of how stupid they sound. Going by those figures even if they were correct would mean the threat would be massive.

I asked you to define this "threat" Muslim. You have given none which tells me that indeed you are just repeating terrorist/radical twice.

Never, at any point, have you been able to break that message down. I know full well going by your previous comments that all you're equipped for is someone who says most Muslims are Radicals, or at the very least that they are the big threat. To someone in the middle, who doesn't overreact over the Radicals nor does he sit on his hands and say everything is dandy... you have nothing.

Wanting Homosexuals jailed/killed, women to be subservient to men, those who leave the faith to be expelled from the community, treating smaller sects (or even large in case of the Sunni-Shia divide) like scum, and believing that killing for Islam is perfectly acceptable in Miltons world are just fine. Ask a normal person these things and the vast majority will give you the very obvious answer that such things are not acceptable but you are so detached from reality you really believe these things you say.

Like I said. If you are defining a "threatening" Muslim as a Radical/terrorist then why mention it twice like you did? Conservative Muslims are disgraceful and I have linked you plenty of articles on the vile acts they do against people who leave the faith or are simply Muslims of another brand... you have admitted you just ignore it though its all quite obvious. I challenged you even to actually attack the Conservatives for their ill deeds stated in the articles and you couldn't even do that which was simply pathetic. To protect Muslims to you means throwing the likes of Apostates and Ahmadis under the bus but like I've said, no worries, I deal with many Progressives who act just like that.

Tbf when you take his political views out of the equation,he seems goeie (good).

"You mean either honor killings, which is cultural or you're saying the radicals aren't the ones doing it which is hilariously incorrect."

Yes I mean the "honour" killings,not because it's cultural doesn't mean it's justified.nor does it mean it's associated with Islam.

"They're really just not"

So what?Radicals don't waste their time with shaming,shunning,harassing and threatening people.They usually just kill and be done with it. Yeah

"I never claimed to be god and haven't sought to change any facts or numbers unless they come from a terrible source."

Like Wikipedia,Europol,New America and many other sources.

"This is just too stupid to even reply to."

I hope you're seeing the utter ridiculousness of some of the things you say,you've asked me a very ridiculous and similar question in the past as well.Don't bother with this "You're so stupid" thing,you've said many completely laughable things in the past. Seems quite fitting, actually.

"Are you marrying Roz or just helping with his coat tails?"

Nah,I'm just having a laugh at the situation.

"It's his version of a quote"

K,it's technically an inference but hey,I'll just leave you two to your chat.Hooray.

GICjEwp.gif

Yeah, radicals do this.Believers just want to be left to do their thing.

You'd have to know a lot more to be a valid middle ground.

It's your version of of a quote, just as non-existent.

Saying it a lot doesn't make it true.

So what you're saying is there is a lot of Radicals out there. In my area I've seen even children do these sort of things, the little radical scamps apparently. 

My response is measured, looked at the matter, and hasn't overreacted. Yours is the weak sit on your hands and do nothing stance. You're even worse than those who overreact and just want people deported. 

As much of a trendsetter as the Roz is you don't just invent a type of quoting. Ironically by inventing the fact I did a quote... you are the one making up quotes. Lol.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/asad-shah-murder-tanveer-ahmed-audio-messages-videos-calls-beheading-ahmadis-prison-scotland-a7323701.html

Another link for you to ignore I suppose. I've already linked plenty of evidence of such things going on previously. Only someone who wants to bury their head in the sand says such silly childish things.

Are you marrying Roz or just helping with his coat tails?

Previously you attacked me on not having anyone post in supportive of what I've said (ignoring no one would ever do such a thing for you). However it gets better.

Neat, some backup.

Your reaction to someone else even responding to me. What a joke.

nor does it mean it's associated with Islam.

It is fully associated with Islam in the cases involving Muslims. Pakistanis have a special hatred for Ahmadis for example yes, you could say that is cultural... however. Why do they hate Ahmadis when you get down to it? Because of Conservative Islam. This goes on in the west and nobody cares clearly enough but in Pakistan its non-stop and out fully in the open. Is Pakistan just a country full of Radicals? No.

So what you're saying is there is a lot of Radicals out there. Eh, a lot for us, basically non-existent for Muslims worldwide. Comparatively basically In my area I've seen even children do these sort of things, the little radical scamps apparently. 

My response is measured, looked at the matter, and hasn't overreacted. Yours is the weak sit on your hands and do nothing stance. You're even worse than those who overreact and just want people deported. I've been clear on what I want and it's not this.

As much of a trendsetter as the Roz is you don't just invent a type of quoting. Ironically by inventing the fact I did a quote... you are the one making up quotes Not even once, in fact,. Lol.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/asad-shah-murder-tanveer-ahmed-audio-messages-videos-calls-beheading-ahmadis-prison-scotland-a7323701.html

Another link for you to ignore I suppose. I've already linked plenty of evidence of such things going on previously. Only someone who wants to bury their head in the sand says such silly childish things. Danger to the UK is kind of their problem, not ours.

Previously you attacked me on not having anyone post in supportive of what I've said (ignoring no one would ever do such a thing for you). However it gets better.

Your reaction to someone else even responding to me. What a joke.Have you noticed this has absolutely no effect on me yet?

It is fully associated with Islam in the cases involving Muslims. Pakistanis have a special hatred for Ahmadis for example yes, you could say that is cultural... however. Why do they hate Ahmadis when you get down to it? Because of Conservative Islam. This goes on in the west and nobody cares clearly enough but in Pakistan its non-stop and out fully in the open. Is Pakistan just a country full of Radicals? No.Conservative Muslims still don't do this.

GICjEwp.gif

Eh, a lot for us, basically non-existent for Muslims worldwide.

I've been clear on what I want and it's not this.

Not even once, in fact

Danger to the UK is kind of their problem, not ours.

Have you noticed this has absolutely no effect on me yet?

No.Conservative Muslims still don't do this.

So what you're saying is Vincent de Beer was completely correct on there being a lot of Radicals. No one cares about Muslims worldwide, they care about the ones in the west flower. 

At no point have you ever listed anything constructive to the problem, not a one. You want to sit on your hands and say everything is fine. Prove me wrong by listing actual solutions and actually going after the Muslim misdeeds, I dare you.

You just invented a quote and when told it wasn't a quote said it was my special Roz brand of a quote. You are the one making quotes up here. 

Who is "ours"? I'm British myself for one. So you admit they are a problem in Britain at least then, I'll take it. 

The truth having no effect on you? Yeah, its quite obvious. 

So what you're saying is Pakistan is a country full of Radicals. It happens non-stop there against Ahmadis who are despised to the point that it is even law that they cannot be referred to as Muslims. A country full of Conservatives who do these vile acts or Radicals. Pick one. 

So what you're saying is Vincent de Beer was completely correct on there being a lot of Radicals. No, the point was compared to total Islamic population they basically don't exist.  No one cares about Muslims worldwide, they care about the ones in the west flower. I care. Lots of people do.

At no point have you ever listed anything constructive to the problem, not a one. You want to sit on your hands and say everything is fine. Prove me wrong by listing actual solutions and actually going after the Muslim misdeeds, I dare you. I don't have a problem with anything I can recall off-hand.

You just invented a quote and when told it wasn't a quote said it was my special Roz brand of a quote. You are the one making quotes up here. No, you did as I said for yet another time.  Call it what you want: it's a group of words that are not connected to me that you make up, associate with me and then argue about.

Who is "ours"? I'm British myself for one. So you admit they are a problem in Britain at least then, I'll take it.  Yeah, you guys are pretty much wrecking yourselves.

The truth having no effect on you? Yeah, its quite obvious. You don't appear to have ever known the truth in any thread at any time.

So what you're saying is Pakistan is a country full of Radicals. It happens non-stop there against Ahmadis who are despised to the point that it is even law that they cannot be referred to as Muslims. A country full of Conservatives who do these vile acts or Radicals. Pick one.  Make me, tough guy

GICjEwp.gif

"nor does it mean it's associated with Islam."

Are you really to argue that honour killings have nothing to do with Islam?

"Seems quite fitting"

Whatever

"Hooray"

K

"nor does it mean it's associated with Islam."

Are you really to argue that honour killings have nothing to do with Islam? Absolutely nothing. 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and a smaller group isn't radical and doing messed up stuff all the time and as you keep winnowing down it's pretty much just an Arab cultural thing.

"Seems quite fitting"

Whatever

"Hooray"

K

GICjEwp.gif

"Absolutely nothing. 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and a smaller group isn't radical and doing messed up stuff all the time and as you keep winnowing down it's pretty much just an Arab cultural thing."

1.it.is.not.an Arab thing,they do It in Pakistan and India,as well as other Muslim majority areas .Heck,it goes across most religions.It's not "just an Arab" thing.The Quran doesn't sanction it but that isn't stopping people from carrying out these killings.

Conservatives aren't really a "threat" to individuals as the worse they'll do is completely shun a person who disagrees with them.Radicals are currently the bigger threat,we can deal with the conservatives later.

3.I never said anything about an entire group other than radicals are doing messed up crap (i.e.murder) though the stuff they do to the people who go against Islam is pretty bad.

No, the point was compared to total Islamic population they basically don't exist. I care. Lots of people do.

I don't have a problem with anything I can recall off-hand.

it's a group of words that are not connected to me that you make up, associate with me and then argue about.

Yeah, you guys are pretty much wrecking yourselves.

You don't appear to have ever known the truth in any thread at any time.

Make me, tough guy

No one cares about the worldwide population of Muslims, they can do as they like. People care about those in the west. 

As I said, sitting on your hands saying that there is no problem at all and things are dandy. I say this, you confirm, and yet you maintain I'm somehow wrong. 

That is not a quote. I sum up your views and tear them down, quite easily in fact due to how absurd they are. As shown whenever you've called me a liar and I've gone and found a direct quote from you showing I was correct in my assessment, I've got good accuracy. Me summing you up as someone who sits on his hands and says nothing wrong is not me quoting you, nor is it making stuff up, it's simply saying how you are.

So you do concede on Britain at least. Good, I'd hate to see you strain yourself arguing on a country you know nothing about.

That is an absolute and so easily proven wrong. At the very least even if I did speak nothing but lies, and again I would never need such things when dealing with you, the Brexit and Trump election related statements I made were proven accurate and truthful when they succeeded. 

Refusing to confirm is its own answer don't worry. You can't say that the country is full of Radicals as it would go against the earlier statement you made that Radical population is irrelevant in size. However to admit its Conservatives would go against the lie you have peddled over a couple of different threads now. 

"Absolutely nothing. 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and a smaller group isn't radical and doing messed up stuff all the time and as you keep winnowing down it's pretty much just an Arab cultural thing."

1.it.is.not.an Arab thing,they do It in Pakistan and India,as well as other Muslim majority areas .Heck,it goes across most religions.It's not "just an Arab" thing.The Quran doesn't sanction it but that isn't stopping people from carrying out these killings.

Conservatives aren't really a "threat" to individuals as the worse they'll do is completely shun a person who disagrees with them.Radicals are currently the bigger threat,we can deal with the conservatives later.

3.I never said anything about an entire group other than radicals are doing messed up crap (i.e.murder) though the stuff they do to the people who go against Islam is pretty bad.

Milton seems unaware that Pakistanis aren't Arabs with that statement considering Pakistanis are the major group when it comes to that issue. Additionally the Conservative actions being seen as acceptable and fine enough ultimately leads to the normalisation of bad behaviour towards those groups who unlike Muslims aren't given special protections, which leads to the production of more Radicals. If you're taught that a group of people are scum and you see acts being done towards them which receive no punishment, in fact any who speak against it are punished themselves by being called racists or whatever... then it ain't that big a leap to jump to "why don't I just kill them". Look at the guy in Britain that killed that Ahmadi shopkeeper. He thought he did nothing wrong, nor did all of his fanboys that turned up outside the courtroom to cheer him on.