FBI investigating Trump

Caecus

So Trump is the leader of the Progressives? The Anarchists? Who knew. 

Not a political unit. Has a leader. What was that about BLM again? Try to be consistent.

No one cares for this "no real Communist" business. The current stuff is an even more insane (as it ain't the right wing pushing it) McCarthy style red baiting. I use "Communist agent" when speaking of such allegations to show just how stupid it all is, not because I think Putin's Russia is actually Communist. If you don't want to be ridiculed over your red baiting then don't red bait. Simple as that. Oh and no, ignorance of what you're doing being red baiting is not an excuse.

So Trump is the leader of the Progressives? The Anarchists? Who knew. Nope. You may noticed from when I never posted any of that and you just made it up to argue about as you're so prone to doing.

Not a political unit. Has a leader. What was that about BLM again? Try to be consistent. Is a political unit of sorts, naturally has a leader as well as control of the security forces and military. BLM is a loose collection of people who tend to think similar things, but have no formal organization. It's completely useless as a comparison.

No one cares for this "no real Communist" business. I do and it's correct. If you want to stop being corrected, stop passing on lies. The current stuff is an even more insane (as it ain't the right wing pushing it) McCarthy style red baiting. I use "Communist agent" when speaking of such allegations to show just how stupid it all is, not because I think Putin's Russia is actually Communist. If you don't want to be ridiculed over your red baiting then don't red bait. I didn't. Simple as that. Oh and no, ignorance of what you're doing being red baiting is not an excuse. I need no excuse. I said there were no communists and had never been any because it's true. If you wanhent to avoid being called out about making up fake quotations again that you're trying to assign to me and then arguing with yourself. You did that, what twice, three times just in that post?

GICjEwp.gif

Exactly what you said actually. Siloviks are just a type of politician. 

I'm not comparing the two. You have excused BLM and said they do not have a leader due to not being a unit. You are now saying a group your own source says is not a group has a leader... even though it is completely at odds with what you have said of BLM. 

"No real Communist" is a fallacy, people are long since tired of it, and it at best is now a bad joke. 

Keeps saying that Trump is secretly a Russian agent. Says he isn't red baiting. If you don't want to be labeled a red baiter... then don't act like McCarthy, not hard. 

There you go with "false quotes" again. You have red baited a lot over several threads going all the way back to at least the "dossier". You either don't know or don't want to call it red baiting as that is something only bad men would do... but it is red baiting. Oh no, the mean ol' Russians have infiltrated America. No. We left that nonsense back in the cold war. 

Like Putin would even need to waste his time infiltrating America. To do what? To push Oligarchic Capitalism? Yeah, America has none of that. 

Exactly what you said actually. Siloviks are just a type of politician. I never said that because they're not.

I'm not comparing the two. You have excused BLM and said they do not have a leader due to not being a unit. You are now saying a group your own source says is not a group has a leader... even though it is completely at odds with what you have said of BLM. I never provided a source, so how could you know it and use it for comparison? The Siloviki are a group and do have a leader and are no more like BLM than BLM is at all like the siloviki.

"No real Communist" is a fallacy, people are long since tired of it, and it at best is now a bad joke. No, it's not. Communism has specific features. If those features are absent, it's not a fallacy it's a literal defect that prevents that group from being communist.

Keeps saying that Trump is secretly a Russian agent. Says he isn't red baiting. If you don't want to be labeled a red baiter... then don't act like McCarthy, not hard.  It's not red baiting, it's observing. If it's true he's just as treasonous as Reagan and he certainly appears to be just that. Also red baiting isn't a thing since red indicated their faux-Communism, which was never a thing and is definitely not needed now.

There you go with "false quotes" again. You have red baited a lot over several threads going all the way back to at least the "dossier". You either don't know or don't want to call it red baiting as that is something only bad men would do... but it is red baiting. Oh no, the mean ol' Russians have infiltrated America. No. We left that nonsense back in the cold war. No, we didn't. LOL. You're absolutely ignorant of Russia and still feel the need to pump out your opinions like semen into a !@#$ sock.

Like Putin would even need to waste his time infiltrating America. To do what? To push Oligarchic Capitalism? Yeah, America has none of that. The US is filled with that, just like Russia and Russian never stopped penetrating the United States.

GICjEwp.gif

So they are not a type of politician? Then what are they exactly?

No idea what you said there. Please try to make sense. 

It is red baiting and you don't even know it. The Russians are coming, they're under your bed and sitting in the white house!

No we left it back there. Some people such as yourself wanting to make it a thing again is your business. 

Do you take every single word literally and can't work out obvious sarcasm? Seriously, I'd have thought there was no way to not take that as sarcasm. More red baiting at the end I see, oooh baby those nasty Russians.

So they are not a type of politician? Then what are they exactly? Kind of like a specialized fraternity.

No idea what you said there. Please try to make sense. Figure it out yourself or learn to be polite.

It is red baiting and you don't even know it. The Russians are coming, they're under your bed and sitting in the white house! Robert Hansen did a lot of work in the ten or more years since the fall of the USSR within the FBI. The Russians have also shifted the Rezidentura from the Washington embassy to its UN Mission in New York.

No we left it back there. Some people such as yourself wanting to make it a thing again is your business. No idea what you're talking about here.

Do you take every single word literally and can't work out obvious sarcasm? Seriously, I'd have thought there was no way to not take that as sarcasm. More red baiting at the end I see, oooh baby those nasty Russians. It's reality invading your ignorant posts.

GICjEwp.gif

You are no authority and your own link shows you wrong. 

I do often have to figure out myself indeed what you are yammering on about yes. Often doesn't flow together very well.

??? What are you on about?

Cute but that statement was very to the point so doesn't work. You want to bring back red baiting the Russians and so have done a whole heap of it. You can keep the red baiting, others have moved on. 

??? I'm considering just ignoring every single line of yours that doesn't make a lick of sense but then I'd have to ignore 90% of them. You taking my obvious sarcasm as literal is not, "reality invading". Please stop trying to kill me with the weaponized...

You are no authority and your own link shows you wrong. Where did I post a link?

I do often have to figure out myself indeed what you are yammering on about yes. Often doesn't flow together very well. Meh, not my problem

??? What are you on about? Same as above

Cute but that statement was very to the point so doesn't work. You want to bring back red baiting the Russians and so have done a whole heap of it. You can keep the red baiting, others have moved on. I've done none and will continue to do none.

??? I'm considering just ignoring every single line of yours that doesn't make a lick of sense but then I'd have to ignore 90% of them. You taking my obvious sarcasm as literal is not, "reality invading". Please stop trying to kill me with the weaponized...No, do ignore my posts. Then I don't have to continuously correct your false assertions about me.

GICjEwp.gif

Do you not know what the term means? He's quite natturally the leader of the group. They're in no way a party  and he's without question the leader both financially and in terms of virtually any other power in Russia:

"Silovik (Russian: ÑиловиÌк; IPA: [sʲɪlÉˈvʲik]; plural: siloviki, Russian: ÑиловикиÌ; IPA: [sʲɪlÉ™vʲɪˈkʲi]) is a Russian word for politicians from the security or military services, often the officers of the former KGB, GRU, FSB, SVR, the Federal Drug Control or other security services who came into power. It can also refer to security-service personnel from any country or nationality where the more general term securocrat is used." -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silovik

There is where you posted a link. Am I fake quoting?

Well at least you don't deny you often don't make much sense. 

Has been red baiting (replace Communist with Russian) constantly. Keeps denying it.

There is where you posted a link. Am I fake quoting?

Well at least you don't deny you often don't make much sense. 

Has been red baiting (replace Communist with Russian) constantly. Keeps denying it.

Actually you're the one mentioning communism and Russian every third word.

GICjEwp.gif