The Floralia Accords: Definitive Edition

Sketchy

The night I took over, we went to war as an agreement had already been agreed and we wanted to help our allies and co.  I could have said 'oh...well, we can't do that now because the circumstances aren't in our favour'.  But... I didn't. I stayed up all night to try and help, then went to work... Such is life when you're trying to do the right thing when you're already in a weird situation. 

So, thanks for the nice comments and the others ones too. We've always been open with everyone about our intentions, especially our allies. We might be more of a defensive alliance and try to avoid unnecessary conflicts but that's not always possible and if we are needed to help allies, we have always intended to and will continue to honour these.

Ah, no, you were told that if you didn't fight in Silent that your treaties would've been dropped. That's why Fist was going to war. So you couldn't have said that because you knew the consequences of not going to war.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Also, to make it clear, I don't have a problem with Pantheon, I have a problem with the people who came at me in this thread trying to defend them when Purplemoon more or less came in and confirmed what I said. You guys are just idiots.

Edited by Kastor

Seems pretty on time. You're on Syndisphere side, they'll probably ally someone on IQ's side and sit out the next series of wars until one side has the advantage.

I mean, NPO cant do damage to pantheon anyways because whaleing/anting, take your pick.

No thats not roquentin confirming pantheon sucks/will be hit soon.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Also, to make it clear, I don't have a problem with Pantheon, I have a problem with the people who came at me in this thread trying to defend them when Purplemoon more or less came in and confirmed what I said. You guys are just idiots.

Free smoke free smoke

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Ah, no, you were told that if you didn't fight in Silent that your treaties would've been dropped. That's why Fist was going to war. So you couldn't have said that because you knew the consequences of not going to war.

This escalated quickly.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

This is incorrect. 

• Upvote 1

I'll try and keep this simple for you...

Generally speaking if you meet one person and think they're an idiot, they're probably an idiot. But if the rest of the world is full of idiots according to you, but they think you're and idiot that does idiotic things, you're probably the idiot.

Speaking of idiotic things, did you ever manage to get Mensa's boot unlodged from your butt?

PS: can you and​ roz please go start your own alliance together?

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is a first I've heard of this, and I was well knowledgeable into those talks as I helped organize the coalition at that time.

I'd like to know who stated this.

• Downvote 1

Now now, Buorhann, clearly Kastor knows more about what happened in the coalition channels more than the actual coalition members.

And he doesn't need to give any evidence, obviously. He's Kastor afterall.

• Upvote 4

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

This is incorrect. 

Eh, it is pretty close. Fist basically acknowledged that there was hints that if Pantheon didn't choose a side in the next war that you would be rolled, he then said he would be siding with tS (Not surprising after the VE cancellation). Didn't matter in the end as TEst hit you anyway during the next war.

I probably have some old irc logs I can shift through but I'd rather not. I doubt I am the only one to possess this knowledge anyhow.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I told you that was not why I/we went into that war. At the time of taking that decision, that was the last thing on our minds (well, it was not even a 'thing'). We did it because it was the right action to take. 

Edited by Yui
  • Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

Pantheon has proven to it is willing to step up to the plate and follow through on its word even while wallowing through a non optimal internal environment. I sincerely doubt many other leaders in the same situation would be able to correct the ship and follow through.

I do not doubt Pantheon's willingness to fight, I doubt the rest of their allies question their willingness to fight, and I know Pantheon does not question its own willingness. That is all that matters to me.

This line of discussion really does not serve any purpose but to let certain individuals  continue to throw crap at the wall and sees what sticks. 

• Upvote 4

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Your name could have been on this - us filthy neutrals need to stick together. :(

also lol, just noticed Printer's sig

More Fist's than mine :/

But at least you guys are sticking with the name I gave the ODP! Woo Roman history \o/

• Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

More Fist's than mine :/

But at least you guys are sticking with the name I gave the ODP! Woo Roman history \o/

"The Dehlia Accords" was rejected, unfortunately. :ph34r:

Alliance Affairs is the best place for inside jokes >_>

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Pantheon has proven to it is willing to step up to the plate and follow through on its word even while wallowing through a non optimal internal environment. I sincerely doubt many other leaders in the same situation would be able to correct the ship and follow through.

I do not doubt Pantheon's willingness to fight, I doubt the rest of their allies question their willingness to fight, and I know Pantheon does not question its own willingness. That is all that matters to me.

This line of discussion really does not serve any purpose but to let certain individuals  continue to throw crap at the wall and sees what sticks. 

Not quite, if people would have ignored Kastor instead of falsely implying that the history he was mentioning was false I would have likely kept my mouth shut.

I still attribute a lot of blame on Fist and not Pantheon as a whole for their less than great past on this topic. I hope they prove that their past is no longer their present (Due to the quietness of orbis atm, they haven't had the opportunity) because we really do need more alliances actively participating in this game away from just a few.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Not quite, if people would have ignored Kastor instead of falsely implying that the history he was mentioning was false I would have likely kept my mouth shut.

I still attribute a lot of blame on Fist and not Pantheon as a whole for their less than great past on this topic. I hope they prove that their past is no longer their present (Due to the quietness of orbis atm, they haven't had the opportunity) because we really do need more alliances actively participating in this game away from just a few.

Have to disagree with the first part. You're underestimating the thirst for attention. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

That's cute.  Lets be real, Pantheon has been nothing but a meat shield since Fist decided to execute their FA moves.

Yes, anyone that was a sub-competent at leading could have guided them through that "war" if you can even consider it that...  You're right though, nobody doubts their ability to meat shield their actual war fighting allies (tS, TKR, Mensa etc.) .  We have found out their potential for helping them out in that regard, kek.

I will start respecting Pantheon when they start putting their big boy pants on and acting like the number one alliance, until then they are just the GPA re-incarnated as something "significant" except they aren't by any means.  

• Upvote 1

gog-forum-size-regs.png

That's cute.  Lets be real, Pantheon has been nothing but a meat shield since Fist decided to execute their FA moves.

Yes, anyone that was a sub-competent at leading could have guided them through that "war" if you can even consider it that...  You're right though, nobody doubts their ability to meat shield their actual war fighting allies (tS, TKR, Mensa etc.) .  We have found out their potential for helping them out in that regard, kek.

I will start respecting Pantheon when they start putting their big boy pants on and acting like the number one alliance, until then they are just the GPA re-incarnated as something "significant" except they aren't by any means.

I'm not even sure why Purplemoon's leadership is even brought into this. Also, technically, Pantheon didn't honor it's treaties during silent war. They hit UPN/VE. UPN was attacking BK and VE was on Mensa. So this just backs up my claim that they were forced to come in to help during Silent or they would've been dropped.

Funnily enough, there was one alliance(I believe Valkyrie) that attacked Rose during Silent and they were nowhere to be found nor did they even think about honoring their treaty with Rose.

So basically they have never honored their treaties ever.

I'm not even sure why Purplemoon's leadership is even brought into this. Also, technically, Pantheon didn't honor it's treaties during silent war. They hit UPN/VE. UPN was attacking BK and VE was on Mensa. So this just backs up my claim that they were forced to come in to help during Silent or they would've been dropped.

Funnily enough, there was one alliance(I believe Valkyrie) that attacked Rose during Silent and they were nowhere to be found nor did they even think about honoring their treaty with Rose.

So basically they have never honored their treaties ever.

Coalition warfare bro. Ironically coalition warfare is the same reason Pantheon wasn't defended when they were hit by TEst and co. Also we had an ODP at the time Valkyrie hit us, and on opposing sides of a war, it would be an unrealistic expectation for them to have come into defend us (especially when they were already at war).

Fear the mighty 2-man blitz.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

Coalition warfare bro. Ironically coalition warfare is the same reason Pantheon wasn't defended when they were hit by TEst and co. Also we had an ODP at the time Valkyrie hit us, and on opposing sides of a war, it would be an unrealistic expectation for them to have come into defend us (especially when they were already at war).

Fear the mighty 2-man blitz.

Um why? They didn't defend their allies in Silent, so it's a stretch that they'd defend or honor an ODP? Then why sign it? Edited by Kastor

Um why? They didn't defend their allies in Silent, so it's a stretch that they'd defend or honor an ODP? Then why sign it?

Kastor my man, you can stop playing dumb, it already comes naturally to you.

Two man blitz strong; avansies crippled NPO, da.

I'm sure VE's 2-man blitz would have been a sight to behold, had it not been drowned out on the conflicts page by all the alliances that actually decided to show up.

• Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

No, that is not what I meant at all. I meant what I said. Pantheon was a valued member of that coalition and they played an integral part in our victory. 

Its all nice and good to assume, but sometimes it is not what you would expect if you take a peek behind the curtain. Alliances have put up worse performances under better conditions. Like you said, VE could have a not so slight a prejudice against Panth, so excuse me if I do not weigh your opinion on this matter too high.  

Edited by Kayser

PvczX3n.jpg?1