ISF REPORT: Stomping Snakes

Aksel

[THIS MESSAGE COMES FROM MAX - BILL NYE IS BUSY PREPARING FURTHER PREPARATIONS OF THE SCIENCE PREP STUFF]

giphy.gif

Greetings fellow !@#$ faces. 

Today is a day I thought would never happen. It would seem a most trusted nation and ISF adviser, FRAGGLE, decided to fall back on promises and with intention, never aid our foundation from the very beginning. Fraggle came to us as an adviser ONLY to gain knowledge of our plans for her own benefit. Given her reputation as a 'wild card' - we should have been a little skeptical, but we allowed her in quickly, and blindly.

WE have been silent these past few days in order to gather enough information as to why she would go behind our backs all while attempting to give us advice on how to manage our newly formed nation...the benefit to her? She probably just wants to maintain her throne as the wildcard she thinks she is, while still playing into the politics of the game - only going rogue when someone applies the right amount of cash motivation. That isn't chaos, that is a sell out.

Fraggle - you are a poor excuse for a rogue - you are a sell out - you are a shell of what I thought you were. You are not a friend, you are not a buddy, you're a user, and abuser, and a fraud. 

giphy.gif

Your time will end.

giphy.gif

we. are. coming.

The Icarius Foundation hereby formally denounces Fraggle's endorsement to our cause. We don't want your money, your advice, nor your company on our campaign to rid this world of the cancer that has grown on it over the years. 

YOU are now that cancer. 

Thank You

- Max -

• Upvote 2

Bill Nye and Mad Max are an interesting paring. Then again, I imagine Mad Max is like what Bill Nye will become after climate change engulfs the world and he's just sick of everyone's shit.

Also, lolwat

• Upvote 6
xzhPlEh.png?1

Bill Nye and Mad Max are an interesting paring. Then again, I imagine Mad Max is like what Bill Nye will become after climate change engulfs the world and he's just sick of everyone's shit.

Also, lolwat

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Also, lolwat

You best copyright that idea and get some loyalties for that movie.

• Upvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg

Max right now:

12b.jpg

• Upvote 2
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

From The Desk Of Wembly Fraggle

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

25at9cj.jpg

Greetings to all the excellent nations of the world. And a tip of the hat to all the others including The Nation of Icarius. I come before the world to address the serious accusations levied at myself and The Mighty Nation of Fraggle Rock. 

Mr. Mad Max has made some very serious statements concerning The Best Ever Nation of Fraggle Rock. We will not stand by and allow this to happen. There is no proof in any of these statements. In fact, Mr. Fake Bill Nye, The Non Believer Guy, wants the general public to buy into the false notion that The Super Duper Nation of Fraggle Rock is a rogue nation. This is completely false. We Fraggles are a proud race of muppets who only strive to bring peace and happiness to the world.

This knock off nation that can't even decide what copyright issues to be part of is spreading lies and slandering the strong name of Fraggle Rock. We will not allow this to continue. No amount of money (unless around 35-40 mil, maybe less if it's funny) will be acceptable for us to stop our continued plans to wipe any nation off this planet that attempts to deceive the world of our intentions.

I, Wembly Fraggle, The leader of The Righteous and Pure Nation of Fraggle Rock will not stop until Mr. Max concedes defeats and folds his nation and surrenders all of his cash and resources to me, You crossed a line that will never be seen again. Prepare for fallout.

Many Hugs,

Wembly Fraggle

• Upvote 4