Who's that coming over the hill...?

Bradley

good to see valyria people back on action :) 

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

As I said earlier I like your theme and honestly it got me to start playing ME2 again(I've never played 1 or 3). I'm also glad to see Bradley being the sole leader, as he should've been for Valyria. So UoK merging into Cobra Kai was just for 2-3 days why did they make an announcement even?

You've also got some....interesting choices for gov members. Now I'm really interested in what happened to UoK. I know Cornerstone dropped them, I'm assuming Zodiac did as well. But I doubt CK did and I doubt that they couldn't find another protector. So why the merge into CK just to demerge into Cerberus?

• Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

"Operative of Internal Affairs - Eddard Stark"

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17113-declaration-of-existence-house-stark/

4 days later...

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17165-nights-watch-declaration-of-existence/

A few months later, Eddard, and a few others merge into Lordaeron. A few days later, they create UoK. A month or so later, they merge into CKD. Splinter again, and create Cerberus.

Come on fam, how many more times are going to create an alliance, merge into another, and splinter again?

• Upvote 6

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

"Operative of Internal Affairs - Eddard Stark"

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17113-declaration-of-existence-house-stark/

4 days later...

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17165-nights-watch-declaration-of-existence/

A few months later, Eddard, and a few others merge into Lordaeron. A few days later, they create UoK. A month or so later, they merge into CKD. Splinter again, and create Cerberus.

Come on fam, how many more times are going to create an alliance, merge into another, and splinter again?

Tomorrow?
  • Upvote 4

wait this isnt black knights forums

My Theory A look into Politics & War, 2018 -

Cerberus Ex is an alliance that consists of time travelers. The "Ex" is short for "Extra". They were the government of Cerberus who just barely survived getting rolled. Rerolling their nations, changing their game identities, and constructing a time machine to travel to one year in the past, they return here to build themselves up to the size that the day Cerberus is attacked by Regicide once more, they can swiftly go into action, and take out all the alliances in the Top 10, securing the place for Cerberus, then they'll merge into their past selves, both in body, mind, and in alliance. And all will be right in the world.

However things have gone south, and time traveling assassins "took care of" the Cerberus Ex government, dropping them down to 52nd place, and also securing the Top 10 spaces for Tbomb, the future reformed Paragon (alliance), and their 27 treaties.

\o/ Future vision

o7 Cerberus Ex

o7 Cerberus

(Make a comic about this @Ripper pls)

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

I'll beat Ripper to it!

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Do this thing pls

And if I get to be in it, can I have a radiation glow?

Cause someone's about to launch a giant radiation birthday candle at my nation (~1 week away from a 1/2 a year old nation :D )

Well... I cannot tell you no. :v

When I get to finish the other episodes from the remaing 132 new treaties, I will go for it.

• Upvote 4

Your comics are amazing.

Oh hey, thanks! I really appreciate it! :)

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

As I said earlier I like your theme and honestly it got me to start playing ME2 again(I've never played 1 or 3). I'm also glad to see Bradley being the sole leader, as he should've been for Valyria. So UoK merging into Cobra Kai was just for 2-3 days why did they make an announcement even?

You've also got some....interesting choices for gov members. Now I'm really interested in what happened to UoK. I know Cornerstone dropped them, I'm assuming Zodiac did as well. But I doubt CK did and I doubt that they couldn't find another protector. So why the merge into CK just to demerge into Cerberus?

Thanks for the kind words, Kastor.

As for interesting gov members - we are all very good friends that work well together. They have a lot to prove, but I'm very confident they will do a very good job. 

As for the whole UoK affair, I'm not privy to everything that went on. Eddard informed me of his intentions to disband his alliance at the same time I told him of my intentions to start up a new alliance. The decision had already been made and posted. Even before UoK merger had been announced, Cerberus wasn't ready to be formed. It is, of course, regrettable the way events unfolded. Unfortunately, this is a case of bad timing, nothing more & nothing less.

In addition to that, at the time of UoKs merger, it wasn't known how long it would be until Cerberus was ready. There were matters that were still ongoing and we weren't prepared to open up a half-ready alliance. It just happens that after the merger the ball started to roll very quickly. 

Hope that has answered your concerns.

Done! :D

IMG_1248.jpg

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."