Are alliance bank balances considered valuable intel worth selling?

Ralke

I was wondering if there is a market selling information from bank raid reports? It seems that an alliance's bank balances can be determined to a 'ballpark figure' based on the apparent percentage looted from the bank and the resulting money and resources acquired.

For example, after defeating an Acadia member I received 0.01% of Acadia's bank; $51,595, 0 coal, 0 oil, 3 uranium, 0 iron, 0 bauxite, 0 lead, 5 gasoline, 4 munitions, 10 steel, 3 aluminum, and 59 food. Therefore, based on the apparent percentage raided from the bank and the resulting loot, I estimated their bank balance at this time to be approximately $515,950,000, 30,000 uranium, 50,000 gasoline, 40,000 munitions, 100,000 steel, 30,000 aluminum and 590,000 food, with coal, oil, iron, bauxite, and lead being indeterminable.

Is this information considered valuable, and is there a market for trading such information?

• Upvote 1

Besides, given any major alliance generally has a lot of resources and money moving around or already in circualtion, any information about bank contents can be wildly inaccurate (hint-hint) and is generally outdated within a day or two at most anyhow. Good luck getting anyone to pay you for that.  -_- 

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

It's accessible for every person to see regardless, simply by checking your nation's bank activity. Check a prolific raider like Bluebear and you'll see the info is open to anyone if they really want it

Well that answers it then; I was not aware bank activity was not private.

Bluebear will strike again...

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

• Wiki Mod

You could always try conning some noobs into buying the info.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

There are no information attaiable to you thats worth selling.

And those that have infromation worth selling, wouldnt get enough money for it to be worth selling anyway.

Information isnt a good money maker in this game. Banking on the outher hand, thats a good gig!

Ole2.png

• 2 weeks later...

While it could potentially be useful information even though it IS a limited picture, no one will pay you for it unless they have no common sense.

Anyone in the game can view your bank history to see it and make the calculations for themselves. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I have it on good authority that arrgh's bank is empty

That'll be $250 million please

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I have it on good authority that arrgh's bank is empty

That'll be $250 million please

I've also heard some top secret intelligence that the sky is blue, that Brexit means Brexit and that Google is evil.

That'll be £250 billion please. If you can't afford the massive debt just ask Germany to pay for it.

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png