Bloc Party 2.0

Ellio98

To all the skeptics out there, do not worry... in >bloc we were one of the friendlier/less cancerous alliance leaderships, and only ever hope for good times and peace for all. We know of our predecessors mistakes in terms of this game and hope not to repeat them... we will also probably only be around until >bloc is back up so, if you don't like us, you won't have to put up with us forever. 

• Downvote 1

Sadly, there will be no way for us to roll you into the dirt this time :(

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sadly, there will be no way for us to roll you into the dirt this time :(

Don't worry together we can find a way my friend.

Bloc go home treaty 2.0 ayy

Edited by Sketchy

XLL3z4T.gif

To all the skeptics out there, do not worry... in >bloc we were one of the friendlier/less cancerous alliance leaderships, and only ever hope for good times and peace for all. We know of our predecessors mistakes in terms of this game and hope not to repeat them... we will also probably only be around until >bloc is back up so, if you don't like us, you won't have to put up with us forever. 

b&

*!@#$ img*

Im here to announce that Bloc died a few days ago so its time for Bloc Party 2.0...when we have the cash to buy a credit to make said alliance (Accepting donations) 

you have no right to bloc party, no one in bloc knows who the hell you are lmao.

Edited by Imperator Lykos

b&

you have no right to bloc party, no one in bloc knows who the hell you are lmao.

That nation does not exist. Check your URL, visit your nation, or go to the search page.

• Downvote 1

I'm so excited. You bringing cxcccc?

Spoke to bloc, can confirm this is not even going to contain the real people from bloc

It wont contain the people from last time as they were not interested but it will contain relevant members from Bloc including the leadership of the 3rd biggest alliance GE and various leaders from some other 1st page alliances. So we are 'real people from Bloc'

Edited by Ellio98

It wont contain the people from last time as they were not interested but it will contain relevant members from Bloc including the leadership of the 3rd biggest alliance GE and various leaders from some other 1st page alliances. So we are 'real people from Bloc'

I think he just called you...

FAKE Bloc

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Lol I missed the old BLOC, crazy times. Even if it's different people it will be fun to see you back.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

You guys need to do it right. Make 8 more threads and declare war on the top three alliances to make it real. 

Then quit the next day

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win