In the name of science.

Aksel

giphy.gif

"Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead, little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Science is what has propelled us to where we are all today and where we will end up tomorrow. Many advances, inventions, and techs we see in our life today were created solely by mistakes - mistakes make the world go 'round. I've made mistakes, your parents made mistakes (hence, you.), and you will go through life making mistakes - and hopefully we all can learn from them and make more mistakes as we progress through our mistake-ridden lives.

When mistakes bear fruit is when we truly strike gold. Which is why I am proud to announce the creation of the Icarius Science Foundation.

The Icarius Science Foundation's soul purpose is to make mistakes and see which mistake bears fruit, you know, so we can strike gold here in Orbis. Maybe our mistakes will line our pockets with fruitful fortunes or maybe our mistakes will plunge us into debt with no solid investors in sight. Either way, we are here, and we are !@#$....er, proud to be here, in the name of science!

So, what is in store for the world with the erection of the Icarius Science Foundation? Well, for now, our workings are under-wraps at the request of our investors, but I'll let you in on just a small detail if you promise not to tell anyone...

Our newest machine just arrived and we have a feeling it will provide a vibrant future for our foundation as well as the world of Orbis.

Until Next Time. 

- Max, Founder of Icarius Science foundation -

giphy.gif

• Upvote 6

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle
The Nation of Fraggle Rock

25at9cj.jpg

Greetings to all the delightful nations of the world. And a how do you do to all the others. The Nation of Fraggle Rock fully supports this plan on developing science. 

As a leading edge provider of science, to include two rounds of highly sensitive nuclear testing:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9811-fraggle-rock-nuclear-testing/?hl=fraggle+rock 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17819-fraggle-rock-nuclear-testing-round-2/?hl=fraggle+rock

we are always looking for new nations to take up our shared cause. 

The Greatest Nation of Fraggle Rock recently set up a legacy fund to support all new science: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18747-fraggle-bank-for-chaos-fbfc/

It is our great honor to award the first ever Fraggle Bank For Chaos grant to the Icarius Science foundation (ISF). We will hand over all data and pertinent information regarding any science experiments carried out by the Fraggles of the Rock. As this Chaos Fund Grant is well funded, we will be sending a hefty amount of cash and resource assistance to support the ISF. We believe science to be the future and hope this new venture will benefit the world.

Many Hugs,

Wembly Fraggle 

• Upvote 5

How mysterious and vague! I wonder what this could be?

Um, yeah, there's not scientific advancement in this game. What exactly is this?

• Upvote 1

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

I made an attempt at skimming, but failed even that. Too elated over unrelated events.

hi the speaker

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt