UoK Merge InTo CKD!

InternationWar

With lack of leadership at the helm of CKD, I unfortunately don't expect this to last long at all.

Splinters of Splinters. coming soon!

Says the guy that ran that alliance with the stability of a midget on a unicycle on top of an about to erupt volcano during an earthquake.

CKD hasn't changed its name or wiped its gov yet so I think they are still ahead.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Says the guy that ran that alliance with the stability of a midget on a unicycle on top of an about to erupt volcano during an earthquake.

CKD hasn't changed its name or wiped its gov yet so I think they are still ahead.

Of all the 'comebacks' anyone has ever thrown at me it always revolves back to this same one. If you'd like to actually gain knowledge on the matter, come speak to me, you won't, but I'm at least offering that.

In the future, try something with a little more finesse. These comments aren't unique - everyone who doesn't like the way I operate has thrown the same pitch my way. Try some creativity.

I'd wish for CKD to keep going strong, but all you are is an alliance of multiple nation's seeking a home, nothing more, sure claim that is what all alliances are, but you'd be wrong. CKD has no actual leadership, direction, or motivation. Hell, you don't even have a solid economic plan and I doubt anyone has picked up any tools to actually commit to developing any of that.

Continue to let Abbas do the run around show, keep forcing your members who you bump heads with out and in no time, CKD will go down in history as that alliance that could of been, but never was.

#vagalliance

Of all the 'comebacks' anyone has ever thrown at me it always revolves back to this same one. If you'd like to actually gain knowledge on the matter, come speak to me, you won't, but I'm at least offering that.

In the future, try something with a little more finesse. These comments aren't unique - everyone who doesn't like the way I operate has thrown the same pitch my way. Try some creativity.

I'd wish for CKD to keep going strong, but all you are is an alliance of multiple nation's seeking a home, nothing more, sure claim that is what all alliances are, but you'd be wrong. CKD has no actual leadership, direction, or motivation. Hell, you don't even have a solid economic plan and I doubt anyone has picked up any tools to actually commit to developing any of that.

Continue to let Abbas do the run around show, keep forcing your members who you bump heads with out and in no time, CKD will go down in history as that alliance that could of been, but never was.

#vagalliance

This is all well and good but vaginas are tough. They squeeze human beings out of those things.

• Upvote 4

Just sayin, throwing rocks in glass houses ain't a good look my man.

Genius defense tho "Everyone calls me a hypocrite so you can't call me a hypocrite that is not original"

smh lmao

XLL3z4T.gif

Just sayin, throwing rocks in glass houses ain't a good look my man.

Genius defense tho "Everyone calls me a hypocrite so you can't call me a hypocrite that is not original"

smh lmao

Cool reply. 20/10