Omni Consumer Products

Liberat Mfumukeko

3bf5a8c11ea387373f7cd934a27e22c9.jpg

Omni Consumer Products

O.C.P. has officially launched! 

Omni Consumer Products is a graphics company, based in Fourvière, Mitanni.

OCP Sells Flags, Ads, Pips and More!, all for a low, cheap price! OCP isn't a case where you get what you pay for, you get BETTER!, we're not like the big name companies out there that charge stupid crazy prices for a flag (see: Makin' Bacon GFX ), we give you a reasonable price, for a great item, so we encourage you to come by and check us out, see you there!

https://discord.gg/sANcDUR

OCP Discord

• Upvote 1

9Z7wQga.png

How original of a name

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Since the CEO of Omni Corps has issued an message of aggression against Makin'Bacon GFX, I shall present a rebuttal against Mr.Liberate/Enzo's offensive statement on our corporation: 

1. Makin'Bacon offers quality cut, we will spend hours upon hours to perfect art so you ,the customer, may use and enjoy the advertisement, graphic, or flag to it full potential. As a response to Omni Corp's statement on our pricing, our customers and I firmly believe that MakinBacon's top quality cuts are for a fair price. We are always willing to negotiate prices, as well as communicate throughout the process with our customers. (Check out our #Bacon-Keeper Channel for artwork on our discord server)

2. OCP's own CEO was discharged from Makin'Bacon GFX for the following reasons: Low quality cuts, fed misleading information to his superiors, and refusal to spending quality time on his assignment. Upon the deadline for a war flag requested by House Stark, Liberate/Enzo insisted that he has been working on the flag for days, however this is the disappointing result (viewer discretion is advised):

FUCKFUCKFUCK.png

Makin'Bacon GFX offers high quality graphics that boost recruitment, memage, and the status of an alliance or nation, while Omni Corp offers extremely low quality products and misleads its customers. I wish Mr.Enzo good fortune in the days to come, but I will not stand by and watch as customers are scammed with low quality graphics. Thus, for the following reasons and more, I strongly urge you, leaders of Orbis, to order from Makin'Bacon GFX for top quality cuts.

Order quality graphics, ads, flags, and your own personal PnWBall Comic at https://discord.gg/7T5ufcZ. 

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Might I mention that OCP offers more for less than what Makin' Bacon does? We are a community, not a business. We treat our customers with the respect and put every single one of them on a pedestal so that they will feel welcome and respected whenever they enter our discord. Might I also add how skillful and well-trained our staff is? We offer even higher-quality products for less of a cost. Ever since our current CEO was kicked from Makin' Bacon, he believed that he needs to try his hardest in order to achieve the most of the customer's satisfaction. We were founded on the motto that the best is only good enough.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Might I mention that OCP offers more for less than what Makin' Bacon does? We are a community, not a business. We treat our customers with the respect and put every single one of them on a pedestal so that they will feel welcome and respected whenever they enter our discord. Might I also add how skillful and well-trained our staff is? We offer even higher-quality products for less of a cost. Ever since our current CEO was kicked from Makin' Bacon, he believed that he needs to try his hardest in order to achieve the most of the customer's satisfaction. We were founded on the motto that the best is only good enough.

I would like to present a visual presentation of what Makin'Bacon offers compared to OCP:

Makin'Bacon House Stark War Flag: 

starkwarflag.png

OCP's House Stark War Flag: (Viewer discretion is advised):

FUCKFUCKFUCK.png

As you can see, the details and quality of Makin'Bacon is far superior to that of OCP, furthermore, here are more examples of Catsby's low quality copy of Ripper's PnWball

Makin'Bacon - Ripper:

image.png

Catsby's Low Quality Ripoff:

IMG_1066.PNG

I will let you judge for yourself.  And again, feel free to check out our respective galleries in our discords for more comparisons.

Furthermore, I don't know in what world you live in LUL, but in mine, lying to and scamming customers is not a form of respect.

ykcUZTo.jpg

Since the CEO of Omni Corps has issued an message of aggression against Makin'Bacon GFX, I shall present a rebuttal against Mr.Liberate/Enzo's offensive statement on our corporation: 

1. Makin'Bacon offers quality cut, we will spend hours upon hours to perfect art so you ,the customer, may use and enjoy the advertisement, graphic, or flag to it full potential. As a response to Omni Corp's statement on our pricing, our customers and I firmly believe that MakinBacon's top quality cuts are for a fair price. We are always willing to negotiate prices, as well as communicate throughout the process with our customers. (Check out our #Bacon-Keeper Channel for artwork on our discord server)

2. OCP's own CEO was discharged from Makin'Bacon GFX for the following reasons: Low quality cuts, fed misleading information to his superiors, and refusal to spending quality time on his assignment. Upon the deadline for a war flag requested by House Stark, Liberate/Enzo insisted that he has been working on the flag for days, however this is the disappointing result (viewer discretion is advised):

FUCKFUCKFUCK.png

Makin'Bacon GFX offers high quality graphics that boost recruitment, memage, and the status of an alliance or nation, while Omni Corp offers extremely low quality products and misleads its customers. I wish Mr.Enzo good fortune in the days to come, but I will not stand by and watch as customers are scammed with low quality graphics. Thus, for the following reasons and more, I strongly urge you, leaders of Orbis, to order from Makin'Bacon GFX for top quality cuts.

Order quality graphics, ads, flags, and your own personal PnWBall Comic at https://discord.gg/7T5ufcZ. 

May I mention that I have the highest skilled workers, including myself, we also offer quite a bit more than Makin' Bacon GFX, for way lower prices, may I also mention that customers, behind closed doors are NOT respected, Arther Dallas, Sizzler of Makin' Bacon GFX was caught saying he had to "Worsen the product" when speaking about a Knights Templar ad, and also, you're going to tell these good people that THIS[/img] is quality? Come on Makin' Bacon GFX, you've played your self.

9Z7wQga.png

I would like to present a visual presentation of what Makin'Bacon offers compared to OCP:

Makin'Bacon House Stark War Flag: 

starkwarflag.png

OCP's House Stark War Flag: (Viewer discretion is advised):

FUCKFUCKFUCK.png

As you can see, the details and quality of Makin'Bacon is far superior to that of OCP, furthermore, here are more examples of Catsby's low quality copy of Ripper's PnWball

Makin'Bacon - Ripper:

image.png

Catsby's Low Quality Ripoff:

IMG_1066.PNG

I will let the you judge for yourself.

Quality > Quantity - Makin'Bacon

Ours is the ripoff? Ripoff being time taken to create it and not circle tools, and logos you slap on and call "accessories", yours seems more like the Polandball ripoff to me.

• Upvote 1

9Z7wQga.png

Attention, all good minded citizens of Orbis.

Makin' Bacon GFX, is not the company most think it is, what is it however? A disrespectful line of people that care about their money, that make products (if they can even be called that) make it look good, and get their money, what does O.C.P. do however, we are a respectful community that puts time and effort into our products, that even behind closed doors respects our valued customers, the second you come in you know you aren't being talked about badly behind your back, you know that we put 110% effort into our products, and that we care more about the quality of your product more than the quantity of cash that is being received.

If you want real, true quality, come buy your products at Omni Consumer Products.

https://discord.gg/sANcDUR

9Z7wQga.png

As a reminder, evidence should weighed most heavily in this debate. My opponents has made unfair accusation at my cooperation, yet has been unable to prove any of his statements with: screenshots, visual comparisons, or prove of any kind. However, I've provided numerous comparisons to our customers while OCP continuous to creates fake news.

As a rebuttal to my opponent's constructive, I will first compare the quality of ads of Enzo and Makin'Bacon

Enzo's: Slapped text on a black screen. Totes quality time spent

13.png

Makin'Bacon:

vKCUfGt.png

Deus_Vult.gif

Secondly I will ask my opponent to provide prove of his claim that we worsen our products.

Lastly, Ripper has always stated that PnWBall is intended to be modeled after Poland Ball, furthermore, I have proof here of Catsby calling himself a copycat. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18785-aanationballs/#entry311504

ykcUZTo.jpg

As a rebuttal to my opponent's constructive, I will first compare the quality of ads of Enzo and Makin'Bacon

Enzo's: Slapped text on a black screen. Totes quality time spent

13.png

Makin'Bacon:

vKCUfGt.png

Deus_Vult.gif

Secondly I will ask my opponent to provide prove of his claim that we worsen our products.

Lastly, Ripper has always stated that PnWBall is intended to be modeled after Poland Ball, furthermore, I have proof here of Catsby calling himself a copycat. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18785-aanationballs/#entry311504

I'm assuming you read my OP incorrectly, because I never claimed myself to be a copycat, nor will I ever. The concept of Plandball is not an original idea created by Ripper. I at least add more detail and expression into my creations.

We never intended to compete with you, but you took it as a threat not towards your business, but towards your wallets. All you care about is how much money you can make in the end.

Besides, it doesn't matter if you like it or not, it matters if the customer likes it. The customer comes before the money, Piggy.

PS: Don't call my creations ripoffs, because I spent hours into those and I do NOT take bashful criticism on my creations lightly.

Edited by Catsby
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I'm assuming you read my OP incorrectly, because I never claimed myself to be a copycat, nor will I ever. The concept of Plandball is not an original idea created by Ripper. I at least add more detail and expression into my creations.

We never intended to compete with you, but you took it as a threat not towards your business, but towards your wallets. All you care about is how much money you can make in the end.

Besides, it doesn't matter if you like it or not, it matters if the customer likes it. The customer comes before the money, Piggy.

PS: Don't call my creations ripoffs, because I spent hours into those and I do NOT take bashful criticism on my creations lightly.

I do not intend to bash you in any way, after all, you, the aggressor, started this debate in the first place by calling us out in the original post. Furthermore, I have screenshots of customers complaining about Enzo's products, if you would like to see them, contact me personally.

ykcUZTo.jpg

I do not intend to bash you in any way, after all, you, the aggressor, started this debate in the first place by calling us out in the original post. Furthermore, I have screenshots of customers complaining about Enzo's products, if you would like to see them, contact me personally.

Excuse me but you were the first one to start this argument on this here thread. Also you called my drawing "ripoffs", that's not bashful?

And I would gladly like to see these screenshots as we will work off of them in order to make our products better.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Excuse me but you were the first one to start this argument on this here thread. Also you called my drawing "ripoffs", that's not bashful?

And I would gladly like to see these screenshots as we will work off of them in order to make our products better.

Again, my opponents have been disillusion. My opponents started this debate in the post with this statement: "we're not like the big name companies out there that charge stupid crazy prices for a flag (see: Makin' Bacon GFX ),"

Next, I do not wish to release screenshot of our customer's response in public as that they're private and personal. However, if you are not illiterate, you can see "contact me personally" in my post above.

ykcUZTo.jpg

Again, my opponents have been disillusion. My opponents started this debate in the post with this statement: "we're not like the big name companies out there that charge stupid crazy prices for a flag (see: Makin' Bacon GFX ),"

Next, I do not wish to release screenshot of our customer's response in public as that they're private and personal. However, if you are not illiterate, you can see "contact me personally" in my post above.

Did I tell you to post them here? No, I did not.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

>Works for Makin' Bacon and gets kicked for making shit work. 

>Cries about it via personal message (sad life, depression type shit)

>Makes his own company - with 'cheap' GFX

>You get what you pay for

I am all for having multiple businesses within this community. Its like other news servers opening up to compete with Red Road Radio Network. Competition fosters creativity, motivation, and substantial growth if you have your mind set to it. However, the key word here is competition - there needs to be a competition or created resistance against another force to create actual substance to foster creativity, motivation and growth, and unfortunately....there is no resistance, therefore, no competition.

Makin' Bacon has a group of Sizzlers (artist) that specialize in a unique and diverse set of skills when it comes to graphics. Each of us takes jobs that fit into those special skill sets and we provide for our customers. We have had only 1 canceled request - and well that guy was an asshat just like you - so does it really count? 

Makin' Bacon has made a total of $102,000,000 since our opening a few weeks ago. We put our customers first no matter what - giving them what they ask for, and better. Sizzlers get paid and we keep a portion for the Makin' Bacon Bank, to support purchases to further our company.

I hope you understand that I am writing this message out of the goodness of my heart. I usually do not make eye contact with people who are lower than me, less than me, and provide no actual merit to be a object within view. 

Makin' Bacon is here to stay - treating our clients to the unique orders they send our way - and providing the most prime cuts of bacon they have ever had in their mouths. Step up your game - or as us Bacon Chefs say - If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, then go !@#$ yourself. 

I think I got that right. 

Makin' Bacon For Life! 

Abandon this company - don't settle for less than what you, your nation, or your alliance deserves. Come on down to Makin' Bacon.

Edited by Mad Max

The house of stark war flag is cool and all but the background looks very simple, cool but simple. Just saying...

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

The house of stark war flag is cool and all but the background looks very simple, cool but simple. Just saying...

6 layers of simple I guess. 

Compared to the original HS flag that was being used (idk if they changed it) the new HS flags are a solid upgrade. I also made these flags based on my own depiction of what I thought would look bad ass. If there was more detail needed or something else needed to be added, then HS can clearly come over and ask us to do that.

How good is Makin' Bacon? We saw that Enzo/Liberat!@#$ was making shit work for them, so I stepped in and not only completed the war flag request, but made them a base flag to match their war flag design, free of charge. Same quality, same uniqueness of imagery. 

I never grab images from the internet and jus slap them on a background that I also just found on the internet. There is actual work, in the work, the wolf becoming the wolf, the breath becoming the breath, the sparks, the background light texture, and fog. 

Try us out, see what we can do simple, for you.

Compared to the original HS flag that was being used (idk if they changed it) the new HS flags are a solid upgrade. I also made these flags based on my own depiction of what I thought would look bad ass. If there was more detail needed or something else needed to be added, then HS can clearly come over and ask us to do that.

How good is Makin' Bacon? We saw that Enzo/Liberat!@#$ was making shit work for them, so I stepped in and not only completed the war flag request, but made them a base flag to match their war flag design, free of charge. Same quality, same uniqueness of imagery. 

I never grab images from the internet and jus slap them on a background that I also just found on the internet. There is actual work, in the work, the wolf becoming the wolf, the breath becoming the breath, the sparks, the background light texture, and fog. 

Sure, but since then I've upped my game, and lowered the price, also, we're doing things your staff can't do, such as very, very customized looks, you slap 6 layers (pathetic imo for you) on a image, maybe put a few looks on it from GIMP, call it a day. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works, take some time, feel the work, and come back when you care more about how customers like the product over how you like your wallet being filled.

9Z7wQga.png

listen im not trying to nag about it its actually pretty cool but all im saying is you can find that background on the internet, as for the wolf it is well done. I might try it out. It seems cheap in price for the amount of work put into it. Edited by Crispy General
  • Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Server made in MURIKA. People have the freedom to make what they want. Just because Makin' Bacon is a GFX group, doesn't mean nobody is allowed to do the same.

That's like saying "Because there was Paragon, no other alliances may be made"

Also, if that's too crazy large an example there's always this:Ripper started making his Politics and War balls. However a few episodes in, you started making them too :P

Hooray for capitalism!

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Communist cat hides under the clock of capitalist dog to hide true higginsism

Facist chicken puts on a democratic bee Halloween costume in order to disguise her true facist beliefs.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Server made in MURIKA. People have the freedom to make what they want. Just because Makin' Bacon is a GFX group, doesn't mean nobody is allowed to do the same.

That's like saying "Because there was Paragon, no other alliances may be made"

Also, if that's too crazy large an example there's always this:

Ripper started making his Politics and War balls. However a few episodes in, you started making them too :P

This Debate is not over communism. We like capitalism and competition. However, if the OP chooses to call us out, we have the right to defend ourselves. This debate is over. If they want to keep raging at us without any proof while we have offered you comparisons of graphic, let my opponent ceaselessly and mindlessly argue over something without evidence. Its your choice, you can order your graphics from a low quality GFX company, I am just here to defend my brand.

ykcUZTo.jpg