The Battle for Hogwarts

Holton

Finally, an alliance that does the right thing when it comes to ace.

O/ HW

Death to ace

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

All hail Salazar 'Partisan' Slytherin!

Too long has there been mudblood scum, filthying up our corridors! Too long have they wandered around freely!

But no longer! Today (yesterday) we have started the purge of those unworthy of the magical arts on behalf of our fearless leader Salazar!

Consider this a warning, if we are this harsh on our own kind imagine how we treat you mere muggle!

Hail Salazar the savior of purity in the wizarding world!

• Upvote 1

Guys, one thing that needs to be cleared up! Ace was not chosen to our House like the rest of us. (I applogize for the spelling, Tywin will be around later to sort it out. ;) )

He put on a !@#$ baseball cap and shouted Slytherin like a !@#$ Potato. Just because he adimire those of pure blood, high intelligence and cunning.

Now, When I started my first year at Hogwarts I was chosen by THE !@#$ SORTING HAT. like you're suposed to.

My dad was a wizard, his dad and his dad too.

Same for my mother.

Im a !@#$ pureblood.

That means something to me, to Slytherin house. To our Head of House. Partisan.

And my fellow Slytherins: Warp and Tywin.

And unlike some (Ace), we realized that our blood isnt just a privilage, its an expectation.

We knew we needed to be better! Better than mudbloods, Filthy blood traitors, and WORST off all Imposters.

So we started a studygroup, we'd work weekends, spend countless evenings in Partisans office discussing spells, History, potions, even !@#$ Divination! (Partisan is really good at divination!)

Soon all Slytherins was working their asses off! Even Keegoz contributed!

When the next years came in, we started helping them too! Giving them spare equipment if they dint have any or teaching them all we could so they could meet the standards set, not by the School, But by our legacy!

And through all of this, who was nowhere to be seen?

Who spent his free time consorting with muggles and goblins?

ACE.

Now after he got like 1 O.W.L.?! we got sick and tired of him disgracing the name of Slytherin!

NOW HE BURNS!

For There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it.

We are Strong and he is Weak!

The power is ours now!

The time of Slytherin is upon Hogwarts!

Ole out!

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 3

Ole2.png

Donald America offers sanctuary to Ace from the Mexican Wizards and has issued an executive order ordering the deportation of all illegal wizards in America. 

This made me actually laugh because I read it in his voice. Amazing.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Ace need to add "2017-03-14 #PrayforAce" in his nation page :P 

• Upvote 3

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Is Ace ok, though? Is it possible that something serious irl happened and he's been unable to log in?

Hard to tell, we kinda expected the hits to wake him from activity with the game sending out an email. No such luck.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Hard to tell, we kinda expected the hits to wake him from activity with the game sending out an email. No such luck.

Open-Ace-Season and raid him all the way down til he comes back or deletes.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg