Birth of the an Empire, down fall of Soviets

Church

zuC9Nwz.png

Roman Imperial Times

One month ago: “Hello, my name is, Robert Monroe. Most of you do not know who I am, but I am the new President of the Council of Ministers for the Soviet Union. Currently as I speak to you, the Premier is in urgent medical care after an assassination attempt on his life. At this time we can say that things are not looking well for him. An immediate investigation will be issued on the matter. *Man in suit walks up to President Chairman Monroe*

Until then, I will be taking over as Governor of the Soviet Union. Most of you don’t know this but with my policies I will be putting in *Cut off by the man in the suit, he looks shocked then speaker clears his throat* Our beloved Premier has just been pronounced dead. Well at this time, I am lost for words. Thank you for coming out…. Have a great night.â€

Two weeks later: “Hello, it is President Monroe again. I will make this brief. It is not a surprise that, we find our Premier dead. I will speak plainly and truthfully now to you. Most here know that this was becoming a dictatorship. Your freedoms would have been taken away for your so called protection. This was going to be false. Our Premier was ruthless and manipulative. He seized power in a coup. It is now believed he was behind the assassination of our leader before him. I have called off the investigation into the murder of our late leader. No need. Whoever killed him did not only our country a great service but our people as a whole. I am calling a national referendum and constitutional meeting to reform and dissolve the Soviet Union to restore our sovereignty and independence for our great nation. But, we can not forget the idea’s that were the base behind the Soviet’s founding. The ideas that founded the Soviet Union were to unify our once great nation. Which we will continue to do. But this time. For the people of Rome! That is right, we will unify our once great empire to make it whole again. In the name of a new Roman Republic. Soon that day will come. In a month’s time I will address the nation not as an Italian nation. But as an Empire. A Roman Empire. Have an amazing night!

Today: “Today, it has been exactly a month after I last spoke to you. Last time I made a promise to you. Today I come through with that promise, I make our dream a reality. I bring you a signed document abolishing most the reforms made by our last leader. Officially abolishing the People’s Republic of Italy and the rest of the nations within the Soviet Union. I regret to inform, nations that were given Sovereignty during the rule of the Soviet Union, shall not be retaining their given independence. Yet instead will be incorporated into the new Roman Empire. The days of despair and hardship are over! Today begins a new Order! All of Europe will tremble as Rome takes its rightful place as ruler of the world! The time for victory is upon us, a new world, a better world, a Roman world! Yet again I announce that Rome will be split in two, for better the governance of our nation. One legislative body, the Senate will rule over our Empire. Above them, two elected Consuls. A Consul to rule the West, and a Consul to rule the East. Above them will be an elected Prime Minister to rule the Empire as a whole. The Monarchy is also being restored as the rightful ruler, Richard Octavius Bourbon the exiled heir to the late King of Italy. He our imperial Majesty shall take the title as Emperor of Rome! Some may ask, why do choose to highest mountain, why choose this as our goal? We choose to shoot for the best, we choose to regain the name of our ancestors. Not because it is easy, but because it is Hard! Because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills!  Because that challenge is one we are willing to accept. One we are unwilling to postpone! This is all thanks to you people, the loyal and faithful. In the eyes of god, we will be victorious in our goals, for the betterment not of just our people, but for the world.  Thank you all for coming out tonight and witnessing the birth of our new Glorious Empire.†*Waves and turns back one last time to take a bow before Emperor Victor Bourbon who rises up and walks to the crowed blessing everyone and thanking them for their undying loyalty to their heritage* I am a man of few words, but I thank everyone for their undying loyalty to our rich heritage. May god bless this crown you bestow upon me and may god bless all of you! *King Victor waves before sitting down*

Government of the Roman Empire

Emperor Victor Bourbon I

Prime Minister Robert Monroe

Consul of Rome Vittorio Emanuele

Consul of Madrid Pietro Badoglio

Current Conquests by Rome

Currently moving to capture more of Yugoslavian territory to expand our empire more East

Next Conquest may be in Spanish Territory to gain more foothold or in Gaul

Current Relations of the Roman Empire

Currently Condemning the United States of Asia

Looking to open relations with more nations, specifically, anti Communist or right winged.

(OOC: I know half of y'all didn’t like the communist thing I was trying to pull so I switched it up, hope y'all enjoy and be more accepting lol also yeah really long post so my bad.)

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer