Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-Re-opened!

Official nation name: The Empire of Alexiamia

Population (P&W numbers): 

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):    $3,015.98
Population density (sq. km):
103.54 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Dictatorship

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Alexia

Describe your Nation IC: 
 I, Empress Alexia, hereby decree that my beloved nation, The Empire of Alexiamia is perfect. There is no crime, no pain, no sadness - only happiness. I know what's best for my country and anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously very unwell and needs urgent help from my prized accomplishment - The School of Life.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: 1984 style dictator. I control my citizens completely, even their thoughts with my brainwashing machines in The School of Life. 

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Attatched

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): 
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/politicsandwar/images/8/85/Alexiamia_Flag.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161111004413

mapnatrp.png

• Upvote 2

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif

APPLICATION

Official nation name: 
Royaume-Uni de France

Population (P&W numbers):
GDP per capita (P&W numbers):

€ 3,767,586,795.22

Population density (sq. km):

Form of Government:
Aristocracy
Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):
http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Impérial_Empire_du_France
Describe your Nation IC: France :) 
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Do I need an Introduction?

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Oui/Non):
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

Screen_Shot_2017-09-25_at_8.09.11_PM.png

If you need me to reduce the Province's let me know. I know this is more than 50, but most of it is my former land. I had to make a quick map, really busy rn and I can not make other maps. Send me a PM on the fourm, Thank you <3 

• Upvote 1

sig.gif

4 minutes ago, Jean Betrand said:

Let me move my provinces as per emergency protocol Alpha-3
(WELCOME BACK!)

Remove my nation from the map

Moving it to another location for Wolfie

3 minutes ago, Prince Hunter of Bavaria said:

Holy Crêpe! YE IST BACK

Hey guys! So happy to be back. 

Sorry, but who is Jean Betrand? 

(We should stop cluttering the Post, send me a PM! we should chat some more) 

sig.gif

1 minute ago, Jean Betrand said:

It's me, Alexei... I had a lot of... interesting things happen

Oh Alexei! It so great to see you. Indeed, I am happy to see you have embraced France! I hope you are treating it well. Also, don't worry you can keep France. I will adjust my claims, I am just really busy with Irl right now. 

sig.gif

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Oh Alexei! It so great to see you. Indeed, I am happy to see you have embraced France! I hope you are treating it well. Also, don't worry you can keep France. I will adjust my claims, I am just really busy with Irl right now. 

@Wolfie ❤❤❤ it's me talibae

PoJQyFJ.gif

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I personally would like to see you in France, the Tunisian claims we shall have to discuss though!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? Dont just straight insult Wolfie. Only a few people can do that including me :v, after then I won't sleep well (or at all but ya kno...

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

5 hours ago, Rimski said:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? Dont just straight insult Wolfie. Only a few people can do that including me :v, after then I won't sleep well (or at all but ya kno...

You don't know what is at stake. If an established player joined and claimed Turkey, what would you do?

10 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

How will she be able to claim France when it's already occupied?

I was just gonna ask Alexei and Tristar and whoever the other guy if they could concede territory

10 hours ago, Sven Arnav said:

Because Wolfie is literally France and she will genocide anyone and everyone who tells her no. Tis why we love her <3

<3 , Lol what Genocide have I committed thinks

sig.gif