Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-Re-opened!

25 minutes ago, Mogar said:

unknown.png
unknown.png
The rest of my claims and movements for the month!

You may only move 4 pieces per month

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I am gifting the 3 pieces in yellow to Egypt, moving 4 pieces from Saud to Central America, claiming one additional piece in Somalia, with my three other claims of various islands that puts me at 4 for the month.

14 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I am gifting the 3 pieces in yellow to Egypt, moving 4 pieces from Saud to Central America, claiming one additional piece in Somalia, with my three other claims of various islands that puts me at 4 for the month.

Thank you for the clarification

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

14 hours ago, Abigail Griffin said:

FtvcYnI.png

Claiming the land in red. 

Cheosona has already claimed the land on the coast, so you would have two more pieces if you want to keep Taiwan

IYT09l4.png

7 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Yup, it's voided. Umbrella's claim stands.

You are not the moderator nor in charge of the Map. Stop making definitive answers as if you are one. 

On 9/1/2017 at 2:19 AM, Erin Brockovich said:

However, if you make a claim on this topic and then fail to make a post 24 hours after making the claim, it will be void and you will have to resubmit your request. If someone else grabs it, that is your own fault for failing to post the RP how you gained the lands.

@Lelouch Vi Britannia

Pls review, my claims is valid, he didn't make a post in 24 hours from claiming the land

His request is voided

PoJQyFJ.gif

My monthly move: https://imgur.com/a/qXdWO

Post: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21639-trade-route-with-poland-opens/

2 minutes ago, Prince Hunter of Bavaria said:

You are not the moderator nor in charge of the Map. Stop making definitive answers as if you are one. 

My apologies. I was attempting to help, as there is a rule that claims are voided after 24 hours without a post. However, I see how my behaviour was troublesome, so I won't do it again.

I'd like to take these provinces here; as from Reubenia

Land from Upper Normandy has also been vacated and reserved for Laurentian settlers.

Edited by Prince Hunter of Bavaria

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Sovereign Republic of Eflistan

Population (P&W numbers):

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $1,317.16

Population density (sq. km): 100.55 people/sq. mi
Form of Government: Dictatorship

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The Sovereign Republic of Eflistan is a newly founded State based society comprised of former slaves and laborers of Elven decent and of the Elven people. Many are from the Alienage's which are small townships that are deprived of basic public services and resources by landowners and human owners. The capital is founded at one such Alienage that was given its independence and freedom from its previous landowner. The result has led to a ever expanding nation ruled by the Chancellor and the Eflistan Sovereign Party. 

It is currently a small nation and its people are extremely patriotic, socially the nation is free as the Chancellor doesn't issue laws that deal with the freedom of the people to live their lives so long as they stay committed to the State. Economically they are a bit more controlling to ensure that the people have the basic needs met while luxury items are a bit more scarce.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Not 100% sure but I am usually pretty active or try to be and I try to formulate some different and new ideas that increase the fun of the RP experience.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): YES
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Spain (what parts is allowed so long as its close to the Ocean.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): To be updated at a later date.

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

• Upvote 1

The Constitutional Republic of Valorn

Consort to the Queen: Marcus Dewinter

Official Nation Name: The Akaatan Imperium
Population (P&W numbers):
GDP per capita (P&W numbers):
unknown
Population density (sq. km): 51 sq. km
Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The remnants of the Old Akaatan Infinite Empire. Very little is known about what had happened, however, it has been close to 1,000 years (Akaatan time) since they last visited Orbis, causing much of it's knowledge of that world to be lost
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Do I really need to explain this again? Oh, I do. Fine, I'm a guy who likes history and science, as well as politics. I am a fan of the LotR franchise and I am interested in Science-fiction.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): What remains of Germany except Bavaria

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://pre00.deviantart.net/91cf/th/pre/f/2015/314/6/0/flag_of_the_second_empire_imperial_remnant_by_rvbomally-d9ga19d.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Zayin Taral

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Is the northernmost one not part of my pacific island claims?

No it only claims it on the left side of the map, not the realistic Pacific Islands.

Similar to the fact you know how big Greenland is :P

IYT09l4.png