Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-Re-opened!

APPLICATION

Official nation name: (The Great Moecracy of) Grande Mionésie

Population (P&W numbers): 8,212,880

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,317.68

Population density (sq. km): 72.955 (189.67 for square miles)

Form of Government: Moecracy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): N/A

Describe your Nation IC: The Great Moecracy is a rising state in the Pacific, an Empire of a thousand isles (figuratively) and a bastion of stability. Ruled by Grande Maréchal akiyama Mio, it is ruled mostly by a non-party dictatorship as a corporate state. While it includes many ethnicities, the lingua franca is French, to facilitate communication between the many people. The state is officially secular, but a cult worshipping the Grande Maréchal exists.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: The world's cutest.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Papua New Guinea and West Papua, the Solomon, Micronesia, Palau, the Moluccas, Kiribati, New Caledonia, Tahiti, Kiribati, the Mariannas

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): Just use RL Papua New Guinea. It's a nice flag.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Republic of Sumatra

Population (P&W numbers): 1,000

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Unknown

Population density (sq. km): 50,0

Form of Government: Banana Republic 

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: A lovely place, really, so long as one does not question the government, or look at anyone funny.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: I am a wonderful, fun loving person. 

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumatra#Administration gimme all of these provinces pls, plus the andaman and nicobar islands, if possible.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Indonesiagimme dat

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Mr Director

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^It's a forum based nation rp. I dunno, it's kinda fun, you should totes check it out.

-Snip-

Can you provide an image of where you'd like to be placed

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: United Territories of the Commonwealth (UT Commonwelth for short)

Population (P&W numbers): not to much I guess

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): Eh

Population density (sq. km): Depends on area

Form of Government: Democratic Republic

Describe your Nation IC: The United Territories of the Commmonwealth is a small peaceful nation made up of multiple islands, thriving on exports of food and other natural resources, as well as Oil.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: I pretty laid back. Can joke around a little to much. But im also stubborn in my beliefs.

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The Bahamas

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://i.imgur.com/syL5mSb.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

May claims (The provinces with blue dots).

IMG_0324.jpg

Also maybe remove the boarder between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Updated Map (Credit to Eva-Beatrice who did the updating, she really is awesome)

If you are missing a claim it is due to the fact you made an invalid claim, please contact me to get it sorted out. And yes I'll be removing people this weekend.

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Updated Map (Credit to Eva-Beatrice who did the updating, she really is awesome)

If you are missing a claim it is due to the fact you made an invalid claim, please contact me to get it sorted out. And yes I'll be removing people this weekend.

Wtf happened to my nation? Its all gone, and sweden took northern ireland from me?!

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Wtf happened to my nation? Its all gone, and sweden took northern ireland from me?!

You haven't made any RP posts for a month and therefore have been removed.

IYT09l4.png

For May, i would like to claim 3 on Western side of my nation (Place it wherever you wanted) and A province between Wintery and Thundera. The post will be added soon.

Thanks.

Edited by Lee Young-suk

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

I wish to concede my lands to whoever wants them, as we have transcended from this world.

(Han Young Kee mentioned we wanted portions of my land so I'm granting what he wants to him if it comes to priority.)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I wish to concede my lands to whoever wants them, as we have transcended from this world.

(Han Young Kee mentioned we wanted portions of my land so I'm granting what he wants to him if it comes to priority.)

I am willing to take some of the land if need be.

Well I owned northern ireland, so why does sweden have it now?

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Didn't he purchase it from you?

He never gave me the money so I took it back

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Official nation name: Walpurgis

Population (P&W numbers): 2,775,000

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $2,984.90

Population density (sq. km): 111

Form of Government: Not yet established.

Describe your Nation IC: You'll see soon enough.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Meh.

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): https://s4.postimg.org/po7c0f3vx/Map.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://i.imgur.com/05FirSb.png

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."