NatRP is pretty dead... I have an idea to revive it

I was told to be quiet in this thread by Tristar - you better watch out. 

"take a back seat"

There's a reason I told you that... so that people like you don't derail the thread. 

-SNIP-

Amaryllis is right. NatRP has had its failures. Like she said, if you are no longer part of the NatRP community, you need to stop posting inflammatory things here. If it wasn't clear, I asked for a general consensus to see who was onboard with the plan I proposed and suggestions to improve the plan that I proposed. I asked for not one thing more, especially not replies which completely derail the purpose of this thread, and do nothing more than to allow tempers to flare. Max, Sacred Lights and anyone else, if you have critisisms of the NatRP community, go post them on another thread. This place is not the place for your complaining. Seriously... just STOP.

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

There's a reason I told you that... so that people like you don't derail the thread. 

Amaryllis is right. NatRP has had its failures. Like she said, if you are no longer part of the NatRP community, you need to stop posting inflammatory things here. If it wasn't clear, I asked for a general consensus to see who was onboard with the plan I proposed and suggestions to improve the plan that I proposed. I asked for not one thing more, especially not replies which completely derail the purpose of this thread, and do nothing more than to allow tempers to flare. Max, Sacred Lights and anyone else, if you have critisisms of the NatRP community, go post them on another thread. This place is not the place for your complaining. Seriously... just STOP.

k

I like the idea of having events in NatRP. And yes, we should get mods on board if we want to get this thing going, but if you guys keep roasting Max, then all that would happen is that he'll be right. We will be too busy arguing to actually RP, so yeah..

So, Alice, would you mind stopping by please? 

Thanks! 

As belligerent as I am, there is a point: Random events won't save NatRP, because there are deeper issues than inactivity holding the forum back.
I would try to NOT be a dick about explaining it, but, well, when I tried that once and no one cared. LOL.
Just like how Four's suggestion got shot down, only to be loved when someone else brings it up. You all will hear what you want to here.

But who knows, maybe if I keep frothing at the mouth enough, one day one of you will be like "hey some of the forum rules are kinda stupid", and all of you will suddenly be like "yah! they are stupid and they hinder rp!".
And then another would cry out "Maybe we should try to write things out in depth, and stop hiding all of the RP on discord?", the response would be epic as the voices cried out in unison "Yeah! Maybe what we're doing could actually make sense!? Maybe we should tell the new guy in Arabia to acknowledge the vast and sorted history of the region that's come about in RP?" To which someone would question "But which history should be accepted, if we accepted it all none of it would make sense..." Bringing about the RP enlightenment: "Well, I guess it's a good thing things are changing. Maybe we should wipe it all away and start anew?"

All because some !@#$ kept yelling at you till, years after he vented all he could, you finally were brainwashed into getting good by his message that lingered somewhere in the back of your mind.
Ah yes, here lies David, unrecognized savior of NatRP. Brings a tear to my eyes. If only I could have as much closet influence on the subconscious as Four/Max.

Edited by The Sacred Lights

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

As belligerent as I am, there is a point: Random events won't save NatRP, because there are deeper issues than inactivity holding the forum back.

I would try to NOT be a dick about explaining it, but, well, when I tried that once and no one cared. LOL.

Just like how Four's suggestion got shot down, only to be loved when someone else brings it up. You all will hear what you want to here.

But who knows, maybe if I keep frothing at the mouth enough, one day one of you will be like "hey some of the forum rules are kinda stupid", and all of you will suddenly be like "yah! they are stupid and they hinder rp!".

And then another would cry out "Maybe we should try to write things out in depth, and stop hiding all of the RP on discord?", the response would be epic as the voices cried out in unison "Yeah! Maybe what we're doing could actually make sense!? Maybe we should tell the new guy in Arabia to acknowledge the vast and sorted history of the region that's come about in RP?" To which someone would question "But which history should be accepted, if we accepted it all none of it would make sense..." Bringing about the RP enlightenment: "Well, I guess it's a good thing things are changing. Maybe we should wipe it all away and start anew?"

All because some !@#$ kept yelling at you till, years after he vented all he could, you finally were brainwashed into getting good by his message that lingered somewhere in the back of your mind.

Ah yes, here lies David, unrecognized savior of NatRP. Brings a tear to my eyes. If only I could have as much closet influence on the subconscious as Four/Max.

Okay let me repeat this: the idea when Four brought it up was never shot down. People wanted it although they did say some events wouldn't have worked (still waiting for Max to explain why he thinks the community was at fault or why he didn't work with what the community was agreeing to do especially since I told him if there was other evidence to show they didn't want it I'm open to seeing). 

As for other complaints, I think I already explained this but I'm going to again:

Rules: Are our rules perfect? No, but honestly my biggest pet peeves will be those who read the rules and signs up but then complains about them later (or maybe you decided to read them after signing up in which case that's your fault). And at the end of the day I think the biggest rule being put through the strainer was the permission rule. Honestly, I don't get why people think this rule is so hard to follow: If a player doesn't want to be involved in an RP then don't make them and if you can't take five minutes to send a message to them to see if they're cool with something then that's your problem. I do say there are gray areas that need to be addressed and I'm all for addressing them with that rule but at the end of the day it's pretty straightforward, and this is coming from a girl who has done RP that didn't require permission (and has seen the issues that came with it as well). But this is my opinion.

The rest of the rules are actually fairly reasonable: make your posts reasonable, RP within their own means, and no godmodding. Please explain to me why you think the rules are stupid, again?

RPing on Discord: This is more up to a matter of personal tastes and I think we already discussed this but I'm going to give this another shot. A lot of RPs that happen in discord are character interaction, national leaders getting together and having wine while discussing issues and just shooting the breeze. In other words, it could bring up the question of does it need to be posted on the forums. Personally, I say no because some interactions aren't worth being put in the forums because who wants to see RP of people just sipping tea and asking how things are going in their respective countries (especially when news reports are done). Also I have seen people shifting more into in-depth despite what you think. The most recent example I can think of is Hunter's trial before he left. He opened it with an entertaining opening, nations gave their obvious reactions to what they thought, and we got to some RP involving reactions from it (from Huganada staging a rescue and later releasing a report on the incident, Lelouch's character speaking at the trial, and eventual Hunter's conclusion to it). Maybe you haven't kept up here (I don't expect you to) but it's definitely there. 

Your last complaint to me honestly makes no sense.

I'm not trying to start a fight, but thought this was something you should know

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

The consent rule was put into place in the first place to prevent the constant OP posts that appeared early in NatRP's history. One would literally wake up to discover that some random idiot, one that may have never even spoken with them before, had claimed to assassinate their entire government, or completely destroy their nation in a single post. Once the rule was implemented, however, things started to calm down. Eventually, if it had appeared that enough players demonstrated basic common sense, the rule stood a chance of being removed. But gee...I wonder why the community is so hesitant to let this rule go? You call them kids, but when one wakes up to discover this, or this, I don't see how you could expect them to not be a tad bit angry. And as for the claims coming from both the clan multis and the mods that the community, especially me, whines and complains like a child whenever a rule is violated, well it should not be surprising to anyone that this is not the case... If making a simple report informing moderation that a specific rule has been violated, which the mods encouraged players to do, means we're whining and throwing a fit like children, then I suppose we're guilty.

As for posting more "in-depth" content, there's a reason that players are only required to post once a month, you know... I'm so sorry that most of us have responsibilities outside of roleplaying a simulated country. Last I checked, this was meant to be done as a hobby, not a freaking full-time job... And beyond just that, there are some people who simply don't feel like writing content equivalent in length and detail to what one would expect to find in a passage from a freaking novel. Call it whatever you want, but all you're doing is criticizing people, who are trying to enjoy a hobby of theirs, for not meeting your own standards. You shouldn't be surprised that the majority of the community isn't fond of your little group in the slightest after what you've done to them. And firing back with "LOL, what have we done to them?" and throwing in a little insult is not a valid response, cause I just explained what you've done to them. Yes, the rules of NatRP may be restrictive. Based on what's happened in the past, however, they were deemed necessary. Then you all joined, disagreed with how things were being run, and had your own subforum created - which, keep in mind, Alex didn't have to do at all. I guess it wasn't good enough for you, though. Because even after all that was done for you, a group that showed up out of nowhere insisting that the entire system should change, you're still criticizing others. Alex was too kindhearted. If you're not happy with the way we do things, then leave. The community here will not change what they're doing just for you. So again, I suggest you get over it, and leave.

• Upvote 4

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

The consent rule was put into place in the first place to prevent the constant OP posts that appeared early in NatRP's history. One would literally wake up to discover that some random idiot, one that may have never even spoken with them before, had claimed to assassinate their entire government, or completely destroy their nation in a single post. Once the rule was implemented, however, things started to calm down. Eventually, if it had appeared that enough players demonstrated basic common sense, the rule stood a chance of being removed. But gee...I wonder why the community is so hesitant to let this rule go? You call them kids, but when one wakes up to discover this, or this, I don't see how you could expect them to not be a tad bit angry. And as for the claims coming from both the clan multis and the mods that the community, especially me, whines and complains like a child whenever a rule is violated, well it should not be surprising to anyone that this is not the case... If making a simple report informing moderation that a specific rule has been violated, which the mods encouraged players to do, means we're whining and throwing a fit like children, then I suppose we're guilty.

As for posting more "in-depth" content, there's a reason that players are only required to post once a month, you know... I'm so sorry that most of us have responsibilities outside of roleplaying a simulated country. Last I checked, this was meant to be done as a hobby, not a freaking full-time job... And beyond just that, there are some people who simply don't feel like writing content equivalent in length and detail to what one would expect to find in a passage from a freaking novel. Call it whatever you want, but all you're doing is criticizing people, who are trying to enjoy a hobby of theirs, for not meeting your own standards. You shouldn't be surprised that the majority of the community isn't fond of your little group in the slightest after what you've done to them. And firing back with "LOL, what have we done to them?" and throwing in a little insult is not a valid response, cause I just explained what you've done to them. Yes, the rules of NatRP may be restrictive. Based on what's happened in the past, however, they were deemed necessary. Then you all joined, disagreed with how things were being run, and had your own subforum created - which, keep in mind, Alex didn't have to do at all. I guess it wasn't good enough for you, though. Because even after all that was done for you, a group that showed up out of nowhere insisting that the entire system should change, you're still criticizing others. Alex was too kindhearted. If you're not happy with the way we do things, then leave. The community here will not change what they're doing just for you. So again, I suggest you get over it, and leave.

1) That is bad RP, you ignore bad RP if they're unwilling to stop such shenanigans. Every forum has such people, many of whom are trolls.

2) Does the whole "I just reported a rule break" thing stand to task, when you broke the same rules in a thread just a few days earlier? (At the time merely mentioning the name of someone's nation was a breach of consent. You mentioned a whole lot of names in your travel ban thread)

3) See, this and that aren't nearly in the same vain as what you described prior. Like, at all. Maybe the closest would be albert, since he's taking control of civilians not tied to his nation but... Meh.

See you've gone so long with this consent nonsense that you've forgotten what RPing conflict looks like.

A state using guerilla tactics via insurgents, worded and RPed out in a way that doesn't claim success, etc, is just plain interesting RP. It's a far cry from the GMing shenanigans that started the consent rule... Unless you kids were mistaking quality RP then, for GM as well. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. But yes, from what I've heard (and observed), from not only:

Reporting people for rule breaches you, yourself have committed.

Leaving the map making behind abruptly, without giving anyone map files to continue the work. (The Map Drama from last year.)

To throwing a tantrum, and convincing people to try and dethrone the mods, when your handling of the map was questioned and the mods decided neutral hands would be best. (AKA: The Map Drama from this year)

To the things I have heard about from others in the community...

Yes, yes I can indeed come to the conclusion that you whine and complain a lot.

4) What have WE done to them is a perfectly valid question, since I'M the only one doing anything. Which has been the most amusing thing about you kids since day one. Confusing the actions of a lone man, with those of an entire group. Then again, considering you RP your lone meta egos as having sway over vast swaths of people with 0% opposition or consequences. I can't be surprised.

5) Honestly, the rules wouldn't even be an issue if there was quality content. Sure, you guys are by your own admission Casuals, but that doesn't mean you can't actually... Oh, I don't know, perfect your "hobby" now does it?

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

Okay let me repeat this: the idea when Four brought it up was never shot down. People wanted it although they did say some events wouldn't have worked (still waiting for Max to explain why he thinks the community was at fault or why he didn't work with what the community was agreeing to do especially since I told him if there was other evidence to show they didn't want it I'm open to seeing). 

As for other complaints, I think I already explained this but I'm going to again:

Rules: Are our rules perfect? No, but honestly my biggest pet peeves will be those who read the rules and signs up but then complains about them later (or maybe you decided to read them after signing up in which case that's your fault). And at the end of the day I think the biggest rule being put through the strainer was the permission rule. Honestly, I don't get why people think this rule is so hard to follow: If a player doesn't want to be involved in an RP then don't make them and if you can't take five minutes to send a message to them to see if they're cool with something then that's your problem. I do say there are gray areas that need to be addressed and I'm all for addressing them with that rule but at the end of the day it's pretty straightforward, and this is coming from a girl who has done RP that didn't require permission (and has seen the issues that came with it as well). But this is my opinion.

The rest of the rules are actually fairly reasonable: make your posts reasonable, RP within their own means, and no godmodding. Please explain to me why you think the rules are stupid, again?

RPing on Discord: This is more up to a matter of personal tastes and I think we already discussed this but I'm going to give this another shot. A lot of RPs that happen in discord are character interaction, national leaders getting together and having wine while discussing issues and just shooting the breeze. In other words, it could bring up the question of does it need to be posted on the forums. Personally, I say no because some interactions aren't worth being put in the forums because who wants to see RP of people just sipping tea and asking how things are going in their respective countries (especially when news reports are done). Also I have seen people shifting more into in-depth despite what you think. The most recent example I can think of is Hunter's trial before he left. He opened it with an entertaining opening, nations gave their obvious reactions to what they thought, and we got to some RP involving reactions from it (from Huganada staging a rescue and later releasing a report on the incident, Lelouch's character speaking at the trial, and eventual Hunter's conclusion to it). Maybe you haven't kept up here (I don't expect you to) but it's definitely there. 

Your last complaint to me honestly makes no sense.

I'm not trying to start a fight, but thought this was something you should know

Unlike Eva you're making more sense, so such a long reply won't be needed.

1) I don't particularly see the near-meta ego stroking in a lot of the RP here as reasonable. Nor are the nonsensical overreactions, breaks of immersion, etc, I have observed.

2) Let's gloss over the fact that IRL, meetings between national leaders are far more publicly known and protocoled than tea parties with idle chatter for a second.

If we get into the heart of why we've had this discussion before, it was due to the revelation that the reason some of the RP on the forums is nonsensical, is because it was RPed out on a different format, and that this is not new-user friendly.

Additionally, it doesn't allow for fact checking. Think about it, Discord goes by FAST. Archiving all of the interactions is a nightmare. With a thread, you have a clear point of reference to go back to and look upon. This is key to RPing consistently. I can't even tell you how many times the man Dylan(Nalydya) has, in TS, said "to the archives", as he dug deep into a dead forums archived RPs looking for that one commander who did that one thing to reference.

3) I'll admit that I haven't kept up, no. I honestly, don't expect a vast jump in quality in such a short amount of time. If in depth is getting more love, that's good. If you guys are actually handling it with any finesse, that's great too. I, however, gave up scrolling for diamonds in the rough, after the 23rd "Ah yes, glorious me, this is what I did" and absurd concepts like "the Lesbian Pact". It wouldn't be so bad if these occurrences were from alt nations, which are parodies, but for them to be from the main nation and taken as having serious globe spanning reach... That's not what I call Reasonable RP.

• Upvote 1

this thread delivers

Ah but does it have pick-up?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

>Mods come in and attempt to clean up the forums of RP

>Mods offer in some awesome things like RP Teams and Events/etc. 

>"we were fine without you mods interrupting us"

>Mods get together to find a better way to handle things, set up OOC discussion forums to develop RP better. 

>Still receive backlash from the Nat RP Community
>New Boots come in with Organic RP ideas

>Nat RP community searches for their safe place whilst lashing out at every new member to the RP community + rage quitting

>Mods work to form a new adjacent community for those members in efforts to not tarnish the progress of the Nat RP Community (its like &#33;@#&#036;ing babysitting at this point)

>Nat RP is still shit - yall still running behind each others backs and reporting each other for useless shit that doesn't matter simply because it doesn't pertain to your RP or its "tooooooo muchhhhhh" boo &#33;@#&#036;ing hoo

>Organic RP is up and running and Organic RP participants assist mods on the daily to better their community

>No reports from the Organic RP
>Yall complain eva is handling shit bad, mods step in to help

>Yall yell at mods for stepping and helping

>Goes back to Eva, cuz at this point, who the &#33;@#&#036; cares

>I (Four) leave the RP moderation up to Alice

> ^ there is my backseat Tristar 'the racist' Majestica 

>Yall come here with all these 'fresh' ideas to make Nat RP better simply because you suck in general, ideas that were already 1. introduced and 2. in the works through RP Teams and moderation discussion, but why didn't they get implemented? OH yeah, because "we were doing fine before you came in here mods!" 

>Calling for moderators to come help you now that you're desperate. 

>Max is called a troll for pointing out the obvious

>Yall are still the children of the community - gotta baby proof this forum. 

>I laugh

For the second time:

If you want to express your opinion on the state of affairs on NatRP, please create another thread, and post your text there. I personally would be happy to see the likes of Sacred Lights offering his opinion on how to improve NatRP somewhere else (not here). This thread is for suggestions on improving the proposed "Mod RP Events" and taking general consensus of who is for it and who is against it (this consensus should come from the people who actively participate in NatRP, who will be affected. Those who use Organic RP will not be affected by this proposal, and thus have no need to be here). Considering that some people here don't use NatRP as their main RP'ing section, I'm asking that you either stop posting here or give helpful advice to improve the proposal. All you're doing now is derailing the thread. 

In conclusion, if you're not going to provide helpful feedback towards the purpose of this thread, then stop posting here, and do it somewhere else. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

For the second time:

If you want to express your opinion on the state of affairs on NatRP, please create another thread, and post your text there. 

This is interesting, because the topic of the OP is "NatRP is pretty dead..." Opening with a comment about the state of NatRP, and one idea to address the problems with that state, certainly does seem like an invitation to discuss the state of NatRP. It looks more like you only want people to comment if they agree with you. If that's the case, just say that "This is a thread for people to support my idea and tell me how much they like it and then work out some minor details of our demand to be entertained by Mods." I'd say something about this not being a cruise ship and hired hands not being available to juggle for you, but I feel like that wouldn't fit within your desired framework for this thread. 

• Upvote 2

This is interesting, because the topic of the OP is "NatRP is pretty dead..." Opening with a comment about the state of NatRP, and one idea to address the problems with that state, certainly does seem like an invitation to discuss the state of NatRP. It looks more like you only want people to comment if they agree with you. If that's the case, just say that "This is a thread for people to support my idea and tell me how much they like it and then work out some minor details of our demand to be entertained by Mods." I'd say something about this not being a cruise ship and hired hands not being available to juggle for you, but I feel like that wouldn't fit within your desired framework for this thread. 

Before I start: 

1. The topic of this OP is "NatRP is pretty dead... I have an idea to revive it" not  "NatRP is pretty dead..."

2. There is more to this thread than meets the eye. It may seem like an invite to post lengthy (perhaps legitimate) criticisms here, but that's not it. The way that people are posting here is causing tempers to flare, and general "chaos". As I've said before, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. Instead of causing a ruckus here, it would benefit all of us if people who have criticisms of NatRP, in general, could just create another thread. The point of this thread was lost in the argument to-and-fro between those who either don't use NatRP or operate only (mostly) on Organic RP against those in the NatRP community.

---

I don't think you understand the point of this thread. Let me explain it to you (and everyone else). I created this thread because I felt that NatRP was dying. People were/are not posting strong, meaningful RP that the whole NatRP community understood and built off of. Therefore, in order to create some sort of "framework" (as you said) for better roleplay, I decided to create this thread, with the idea that creating "events" would help boost not only activity levels but also roleplay quality. Furthermore, I posted this "events" idea here so that the NatRP community and myself could see general consensus for those who support this idea, while also being able to see those who do not. As mentioned at the bottom of my original post, I was also looking for improvements that could be made to the idea, so that this community, in general, could get behind this idea and improve it. If criticisms of the event idea come up, I'd be happy to address them. They haven't come up yet, which indicates that most of the NatRP community is behind the idea. 

On your point of "demand to be entertained by Mods": The "events' idea is not by any means, a demand to be entertained by mods. I don't know how you came up with that in the first place, but that is simply not true. Going back to my point about improving the idea, people have been discussing having a designated player post these events instead once a month, thus removing the need of having a mod posting the event. Besides, if Alice is not okay with the idea, she can say no, and that's the end of that. I'm not ordering her or anyone else to start coming up with events and start posting them. 

All that being said, clearly, certain people seem to think that this post (albeit clarifications) as an open invite to post lengthy, off-topic posts regarding their opinion of NatRP and what's wrong with it. I am not asking for anyone to support the idea. By all means, throw it in the dirt and run it over if that is how you really feel. I'm just doing my duty as a member of the NatRP community and trying to see if this community is willing to explore new ideas and help this place from dying. But, what I'm certainly not asking for is off-topic posts that do nothing but derail the thread, and cause tempers amongst everyone to flare. And I've given people who do the aforementioned thing a good solution: stop posting your derailing posts here, and create a whole new thread. Like I've said, I'd be happy to read through that thread and understand the criticisms that some people have about NatRP. Hell, if they provide suggestions in a manner that doesn't disrupt the conversation, I'd be happy to support legitimate ones.

I'm not going to idly stand by and idly watch NatRP implode. I've come to like this place and most of the people here. I'll say it again: I am not asking for anyone to support the idea. By all means, throw it in the dirt and run it over if that is how you really feel. But it isn't right to have people who don't even roleplay on NatRP post their opinion here and derail a thread (this part not directed towards you, Avruch). I'm happy to hear opinions of people: as long as they don't derail the original meaning of what was posted. There's a "new post" button for that. 

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

I post here because I, like others, enjoyed Nat RP before you guys all shit it up. Besides, this isn't a private - secluded - special(ed) community just for you and your hoodlums. This is a open community where anyone can post - as this is OOC Discussions, not Nat RP IC discussions. 

Nice try tho. 

/me throws you in the dirt and runs you over because thats how I feel. 

• Upvote 1

I post here because I, like others, enjoyed Nat RP before you guys all shit it up. Besides, this isn't a private - secluded - special(ed) community just for you and your hoodlums. This is a open community where anyone can post - as this is OOC Discussions, not Nat RP IC discussions.

Nice try tho.

/me throws you in the dirt and runs you over because thats how I feel.

You know what this is my last time indulging your behavior and I'm going to point this out. As Four I did have some level of respect and did think yes our side didn't make your job easy, but you know what now I don't feel so bad anymore and this is why.

You are coming in here and showing the exact same behavior you want to say we always had and think it's okay or your justified. When some of us tried to tell you to honestly back off if all you were going to do was start drama (something that isn't unreasonable and you know the thing you accuse us of doing) and you again act as though you're justified or think it's okay. Believe it or not you could have came in and used your first argument in a grown up way but guess how you decided to do it: in the EXACT same way you say we act. So let me ask: who's acting like the child now because from what I see Tristar, me, and Eva (when she posted and then went back to retirement) had been more mature in this thread then you seem to be, which is odd because you constantly say we're the ones acting like children.

Everyone's done with the damn bickering and trying to move on. Some of us had admitted we didn't have the best attitude. You might not believe it and if you don't that's your problem but don't come in and act high and mighty with the exact same attitude you say we had when we do try to get along because all you're doing is adding to the drama and you can't even blame us. So I'll say again: if you want the bickering to stop check yourself in the mirror because it goes both ways.

TL,DR: k

Nerd To The Core

You know what this is my last time indulging your behavior and I'm going to point this out. As Four I did have some level of respect and did think yes our side didn't make your job easy, but you know what now I don't feel so bad anymore and this is why.

You are coming in here and showing the exact same behavior you want to say we always had and think it's okay or your justified. When some of us tried to tell you to honestly back off if all you were going to do was start drama (something that isn't unreasonable and you know the thing you accuse us of doing) and you again act as though you're justified or think it's okay. Believe it or not you could have came in and used your first argument in a grown up way but guess how you decided to do it: in the EXACT same way you say we act. So let me ask: who's acting like the child now because from what I see Tristar, me, and Eva (when she posted and then went back to retirement) had been more mature in this thread then you seem to be, which is odd because you constantly say we're the ones acting like children.

Everyone's done with the damn bickering and trying to move on. Some of us had admitted we didn't have the best attitude. You might not believe it and if you don't that's your problem but don't come in and act high and mighty with the exact same attitude you say we had when we do try to get along because all you're doing is adding to the drama and you can't even blame us. So I'll say again: if you want the bickering to stop check yourself in the mirror because it goes both ways.

TL,DR: k

k

As someone who has done both the "take my ball and go elsewhere" strat, as well as the "be a stubborn ass and not work towards a cooperative solution", perhaps both sides should take a step back and ask themselves what matters more, a healthy active community, or being right all the &#33;@#&#036;ing time.

• Upvote 2

As someone who has done both the "take my ball and go elsewhere" strat, as well as the "be a stubborn ass and not work towards a cooperative solution", perhaps both sides should take a step back and ask themselves what matters more, a healthy active community, or being right all the !@#$ time.

Took a step back. Still Shit and also K

Stop bickering. Let's stay on topic (yeah I'm a hypocrite) and not fight (definitely a hypocrite) with each other.

As stated above, let's think about it - do we really need the mods to back us on this event? We don't need them to, we just need extreme cooperation.

The thing about a WW is that not many people want to be on the losing side. I, for the sake of realism, would, and I think some others would, as long as the conditions weren't too extreme. The other problem is coordination. We would all have to agree on battle locations, casualties, etc.

My idea is that someone sets up a discord on this matter. We all do a page where we sign up for a war. In the discord we coordinate what will happen during the war and then RP it. Not everything would have to be coordinated on discord, just the battles and results and all that. Discord would be the easiest way to do it, since PM on forums only let's a few people per conversation.

Of course, we would need an actual good reason to start a war. The backstory would need to be well developed. It would also be fun to see old rivalries from the NatRP re-emerge, and old alliances.

Edited by Golen IV
  • Upvote 1

This is very small