Cmon this is getting rediculous

vonnorman

OBL asks for investments in the millions, gives you results in the decimal points, and rewards dedicated playing away games through captchas with mere hundreds. I understand the whole "cant use obl to get rich quick" but how about at least making enough to pay for upgrades to the team? 20,000-50,000 would be a better place to start so it doesnt cost days worth of revenue just thrown away to build a baseball team to pass the boredom. Considering that its ORBIS WIDE how about the fact that it would be televised meaning millions of viewers bringing in much more money than a 17,000 people paying 50 cents for a ticket. Why have a feature that we cant use? If it earns a little money its bad? Cmon alex.

• Upvote 1

Shut up man, just because I'm banned at the moment doesn't mean I don't have a say in forum threads anymore.

Don't make me report you for having a forum account and no nation.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Don't make me report you for having a forum account and no nation.

Seriously? THATS a reportable offense? I'm sitting here waiting for Alex to respond to my ban appeal anyway...give him some time.

Edited by Conagher

Seriously? THATS a reportable offense? I'm sitting here waiting for Alex to respond to my ban appeal anyway...give him some time.

I don't think your posting here will help your appeal. You should give sheepy some time to assess before spamming his forums.

os9LcJK.gif

I don't think your posting here will help your appeal. You should give sheepy some time to assess before spamming his forums.

Uh but I'm not spamming his forums, and I'm not posting here to help my appeal or even affect it...I'm just expressing my idea on how I feel about the OP.

I feel we've gone completely off-topic. Let's return to the matter at hand. Alex will deal with him accordingly.

I agree with vonnorman. For realism's sake it should make a bit more money than what it currently makes

• Upvote 1

Baseball bots are still a real issue so I feel like farming 20-50k per game could be very very easily exploited.

It's been mentioned multiple times that baseball isn't meant to be a money-making feature of the game, it's a fun thing Alex put here for people to pass time on and sink money into.

I'd like it if we saw more "useless" features to make it feel more like a nationsim rather than just a spreadsheet version of clash of clans.

Edited by King Foltest
  • Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Baseball bots are still a real issue so I feel like farming 20-50k per game could be very very easily exploited.

It's been mentioned multiple times that baseball isn't meant to be a money-making feature of the game, it's a fun thing Alex put here for people to pass time on and sink money into.

I'd like it if we saw more "useless" features to make it feel more like a nationsim rather than just a spreadsheet version of clash of clans.

So kinda like Keno?

Its just the minimum amount of money to make winning a game useful to then invest in another fraction of team growth. The captchas are INSANE so a bot really isnt an issue or else it would be an issue now anyways

Yeah I wouldn't mind a bump in the winnings amount.

I think it's reasonable now that you can instaboost to a 5 city nation to say baseball income can take a slight buff.

Un-upgraded my team pulls in 10-100$ plus whatever the win bonus is (though I rarely win). I don't think it would destroy the economy of the game to make it give $100-1000 per game. The numbers might not be able to scale with upgrades though.

Edited by King Foltest

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

The nerf in June was way overdone and made playing away games not worth it.

Aren't the captchas there for that?

No one's going to pass time on baseball if you can't make money off it.