MLS Hype

Holton

The MLS is kicking off on Friday. Get hype.

Reportedly multiple bids for news teams are going on right now and Atlanta has just been added into the League this year - finally the South East has someone to cheer for!

Anyone keep up with American Soccer?

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Actually just starting too.  This last fall, my 8th grade son made the H.S. varsity soccer team (in no way a starter, but did get in a lot of minutes though), so I'm watching and learning it.  By experience, I'm an American football player/coach/fan.  We are sort of familiar with Columbus due to having in-laws who live there and for the past 3 years (this year being the 4th), we've gone to Rock on the Range which is probably the U.S.'s largest rock festival and it's in the Crew stadium.  So for those who do follow MLS closely.....what should I know and what should I keep an eye out for?  Who has the biggest, baddest rivalry?

X4EfkAB.png

Actually just starting too.  This last fall, my 8th grade son made the H.S. varsity soccer team (in no way a starter, but did get in a lot of minutes though), so I'm watching and learning it.  By experience, I'm an American football player/coach/fan.  We are sort of familiar with Columbus due to having in-laws who live there and for the past 3 years (this year being the 4th), we've gone to Rock on the Range which is probably the U.S.'s largest rock festival and it's in the Crew stadium.  So for those who do follow MLS closely.....what should I know and what should I keep an eye out for?  Who has the biggest, baddest rivalry?

I've only recently given the MLS a chance this year so I have no idea. Usually I watch English Football.

Atlanta did alright last night. Even though we lost :(

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I follow the Chicago Fire and we sucked balls last year.

Doing meh right now.

Sounders is the ONLY team I like from the city of Seattle.

ATL and Chicago doing well this season. 2-2-1 at #3 and #4 on the East Conference table. Looking good!

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

• 3 weeks later...