Should The Gas By Returned?

Fraggle

Should I Give The Gas Back?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. After reading this conversation, should The Mighty Nation of Fraggle Rock give back the gas?

• Yes
    • No
    • Nah, he was a bit dopey
    • Nope,.

Leo had a plan.  I expect the committee to be able to read the thread and see the proposals.   I dont pay you for a reason.

The post I quoted was an extension of Leo's plan. Since they aren't mutually exclusive, the sensible thing to do is to group them together and do both.

Makes sense, doesn't it? I'm good at this. It's why you shouldn't give me a raise.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

At first, I wasn't sure what was worse - His donation to Fraggle or his donations to Sheepy. I decided Sheepy since this turned out to provide such entertainment value. So here's to hoping that when he inevitably gets upset at Sheepy for the game not going his way, he publically starts demanding his money back. 

On top of the $40 mil that was redeemed he has 5 cities at 5 days old? How is that even possible if there's a 10 credit limit on in-game bonuses per month, and it costs 4 credits to redeem city resets? Roll back his city purchases Sheepy, and let's start this show!

Edited by Samwise

O.O not me this time.... Holy smokes theres always something happening to you fraggle

Not to insult you, because I don't remember past schemes, but did I take anything from you? Do we have past issues? If so, I wouldnt mind clearly it up.

Edited by Fraggle

I didn't see the option "the guy should give Fraggle her 144 dollars back". So I'll vote for the "dopey" option.

I have a bunch of gas, Fraggle, but you could offer me the gas you bought. I mean, I wouldn't complain and it'd be for a good cause - I'd eventually use that gas to roll someone, which would result in pixel death.

Jk, I don't want it - just keep it. Or just donate it to someone within the noob's range, who'd be willing to roll him after he's kicked out of noob beige, assuming he hasn't DoWed anyone yet. It'd be pretty ironic to see the gas that noob offered you play a part in his rolling. :3

But hey, I don't wanna influence Manthrax'sthe committee's decision. Or do I...? :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

On top of the $40 mil that was redeemed he has 5 cities at 5 days old? How is that even possible if there's a 10 credit limit on in-game bonuses per month, and it costs 4 credits to redeem city resets? Roll back his city purchases Sheepy, and let's start this show!

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to updates.

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to updates.

My apologies. I only checked the Donate screen before posting and didn't see anything about in-game bonuses being unlimited for this month. 

I don't understand all this rigamarole still going on. He !@#$ed up, did something stupid, something unasked for, and that's that. Fraggle keeps the money and the gas and this guy gets to learn a lesson. He played himself. We've all done something dumb in this game. Chapter

Closed.

My apologies. I only checked the Donate screen before posting and didn't see anything about in-game bonuses being unlimited for this month.

No, no, there's no timer for the first five cities now.

Wait till be grows in score and into range, then send it back to him as a nuke. Return any unused resources along too

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I have contacted the Gasoline Committee in all its holy glory. There are three leading suggestions.

1. Get revenge on Liberat for robbing Regicide by making them lose gasoline equivalent to twice the money they stole.

2. Nuke them.

3. Sell the gasoline for money for a credit to make an ad mocking Liberat.

I'm offering to make the ad and finance it myself if option one is chosen.

I have contacted the Gasoline Committee in all its holy glory. There are three leading suggestions.

1. Get revenge on Liberat for robbing Regicide by making them lose gasoline equivalent to twice the money they stole.

2. Nuke them.

3. Sell the gasoline for money for a credit to make an ad mocking Liberat.

I'm offering to make the ad and finance it myself if option one is chosen.

All true.

Fraggle: After incredibly long, all night talks with the commission, and a thorough review of the applicable literature, I am prepared to present our humble suggestion for your perusal.

We are leaning towards making an offer to smaller nations to, basically, repay damage done to this guy in gas. Not full rate, but half, so that the spoils of punishing a rude, silly person are shared between your great nation and the ones doing said damage. On a more ideological note, the commission was impressed with the karmic narrative this creates: he finances his own explosion, when if he'd been polite you'd have quite likely given him his money back.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

All true.

Fraggle: After incredibly long, all night talks with the commission, and a thorough review of the applicable literature, I am prepared to present our humble suggestion for your perusal.

We are leaning towards making an offer to smaller nations to, basically, repay damage done to this guy in gas. Not full rate, but half, so that the spoils of punishing a rude, silly person are shared between your great nation and the ones doing said damage. On a more ideological note, the commission was impressed with the karmic narrative this creates: he finances his own explosion, when if he'd been polite you'd have quite likely given him his money back.

I value the judgement of the commission and I am pleased with the proposal presented. Half of the gas will be sent to an independent trust, and will be paid out to any small nations who wish to collect it. The other half will be sold by The Mighty Nation of Fraggle Rock and the proceeds will be used to purchase an advertisement. Any help either creating the ad or maybe chipping in on the costs, would be appreciated.  

• Upvote 2