Let's settle this once and for all

Licorice

The debate that has been going ever since 1962, saw the spawn of dozen memes, enemies became friends, friends became enemies, families torn apart as fists fly and screams echo. Like the Cold War, both sides are dug in and there’s a lot of hate and little room for agreement or compromise. Despite the intensity of it all, almost rivaling or maybe even surpass the Cold War itself, the issue simmer down several years back into a period of uncomfortable detente with most confrontations being common flame wars.

However, old wounds was opened in the last few years as the skirmishes intensifies into all-out battles and the battlefields of internet-warfare saw actions once again, particularly one Adrian Miranda on the Twitter front. Despite pleas of reasons and co-existence of a tiny minority on both sides, it is clear that peace is now just a distant dream.

Today, Guðni Th. Jóhannesson, the president of Iceland, has officially reignite the Great Pineapple-Pizza War after his desire of banning pineapple topping on pizza became publicly known.

pizza3.jpg

I ask you, Orbisians.

When the memes start spawning

Where does your loyalty lies?

The noble Pro-Pineapple master race?

Or the filthy Anti-Fruit peasants?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pineapple on pizza is the greatest pizza I've ever eaten and anybody that disagree are Earth's greatest scumbags.

Fite me

*munch on Hawaiian pizza*

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong, I !@#$ing love fruit. Like 80% of my daily diet consists of it. But there's certain lines that we can't be crossing, and pineapple on pizza is one of them. It's a sin, simple as that. also pineapple in general is just pretty meh

Please, people. Control your fruits. Especially watermelon. Mark my words...if my watermelons start misbehaving, I'll know who to come for first.

vGAIuyo.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Pizza toppings are awesome. Pepperoni, sausage, spinach, peppers, chicken - they're all amazing. But pineapple and ham pizza is a fascinating creation that takes two foods I arbitrarily dislike (pineapple and ham) and combines them into one horrid creation. :P

With that said,

tumblr_inline_mua3ug6FmV1r79k32.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Pineapple pizza is an international conspiracy to dismantle Western democracy and civilization. It was created to infiltrate and destroy cultures from within. Do your part in stopping this menace and uphold Cheese-Pizzaism. Destroy the heretical pineapple pizzas! Long live the Cheese Pizza master race!

• Upvote 3

• Administrators

Personally I'm a fan of pineapple on pizza, especially when it's a thin-crust pizza.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I officially declare war on Alex, for liking thin-crust pizza over stuffed crust.

I much prefer stuffed crust pizza, but you have to admit that pineapple is not the best topping on a stuffed crust pizza. It's much better suited to a thin-crust pizza.

Moral of the story: if you're going to eat a Hawaiian pizza, eat it on thin crust.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I dislike pineapple on pizza, but only because pineapple when cooked, grilled, baked, or heated in any other way tastes horrible. Perhaps it would be better if pineapple was applied after the pizza was cooked or midway through cooking. I also dislike pineapple on pizza because fruit goes horribly with melted cheese, or any cheese for that matter. I once experimented with (room-temperature) pineapple on a Rhode Island-style pizza, which has no cheese because Rhode Islanders cannot properly make anything other than donuts without the help of the local mob, and found that the pizza was quite good.

Edited by Lail Das

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

-snip-

I just like cheese on my pizza. 

tumblr_inline_mua3ug6FmV1r79k32.gif

It just makes no sense to put fruit on a wheat and dairy based product. You wouldn't put oranges in your sandwich, and you wouldn't put dominos in your pasta, so why is pineapple on pizza? Gluten-heavy products were always meant to stay far away from fruits, pizza is no exception. 

This 100%. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

pineapple and pepperoni pizza is kill

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

-ugly-

try it, i double dog dare you

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine