Breaking Ground: Icarius Faction [Earth] [Open]

Aksel

0yHehmD.png

[broadcasts are sent out across the globe - entering homes of those who accept them]

[Televisions, Handhelds, Audio Devices click on]

[A man, fairly good looking, steps in from off camera, walks up a few steps and positions himself behind a podium with a bird logo on the front.]

[The following was recorded]

"Hello All. 

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Max. I am the sole leader of the Icarius Faction Territories. I am coming to you live from my headquarters located on Icarius Central (Tasmania). I am making myself and my people known in efforts to garner an international presence and identify potential foreign partners within this international community.

Let me be clear. Icarius is not seeking international aide, assistance, or occupation. We are merely looking for partners who share in our goals and share our views and ideals. That being said, let me further outline who we are and what we stand for:

1. Icarius does not allow any type of free-immigration. Any immigration must be on the bounds of business related activity, potential asylum grants, or permanent residential status.
  2. Icarius operates on an internal economic market. Our goods are not exported and any goods imported will be taxed. 
  3. Our citizens are patriotic. They love the faction, live and breathe the faction, they are the faction. 
  4. I operate as the sole leader of Icarius. I have my own administration of advisors who assist me with national ongoings. This term is life and I plan for this life to be long.
  5. We have no government programs that assist our citizens. (i.e. food stamps, unemployment, etc)
  6. All citizens work for the faction in professions they choose on their own. These professions allow citizens to provide for themselves,  their families, and for their  country. 
  7. We practice Eugenics. Nobody with mental disorders, low IQs, or any  type of genetic deformity, disease, etc is allowed to breed without express consent from the Icarius Administration.
  8. At the age of 15 all juveniles join the Icarius Faction Military to serve their country over a broad range of needs. There, they will serve 6 years and graduate out of the IFM when they are 21. Here they can decide to stay in the IFM or move on to a profession of their choosing. (IFM acts as the education source of Icarius, think of it as college)
  9. Healthcare is free - nationwide - all citizens receive top of the line healthcare needs, no wait lists. Because of our Eugenics practices, disease is very very rare and healthcare is regulatory checkups and accidentals. 
  10. Compensation is not equal amongst the ranks of our citizens  - a higher demand, higher educated position will be awarded a higher income, however, we do not have any citizens in poverty. All citizens live within their means while also living comfortably. 

This is all I have time for today - as we continue to broadcast information about our great nation we will share more of how we operate, what our technology is based on and what we can provide to the national community.  

I ask all foreign leaders to contact me directly. I do handle my own communications and schedule my own appointments.

Thank you for your time."

[max is seen walking away from the podium, off the stage and then the Icarius bird logo remains on the screen for about 30 seconds before going back to normal programing.]

Edited by Mad Max