Is NPO Proof Communism Doesn't Work?

Donald Trump

Hi Keegoz.

If people leave Mensa alone, we don't bother them. When a person raids us, I'll come knocking.

It's pretty easy if you don't want to deal with some "!@#$" attitude from Mensa. If the 'hegemoney' truest broke the game, we'd be steamrolling alliances left and right. We don't. I won't disagree with the fact that we're blunt in politics though. We have no reason to be 'nice' when people decide to step on our toes.

If a war hungry alliance like Mensa can keep their members from haphazardly raiding others, you sure as hell can too.

Also, do we need to make a long list of your dumbass antics as Emperor? Don't call out Mensa again, you're not too innocent in your actions either.

TEst, SK, Roz Wei, Lordaeron? There are more, some no longer exist. 

Also who you going to roll? A few micros? UPN again?

The rest of the world is the hegemoney (Don't make me post the image again).

The callout was on durmij, not on you guys. I didn't say it was a bad plan, I actually endorsed the Mensa signing as I agree you guys are good allies, just an incredibly basic one with very little vision other than "I don't want to be rolled". So maybe take your attitude somewhere else, unless you feel that durmij needs to be defended by Mensa. My leadership as Emperor was a solid one in what was an alliance in a tough spot.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

NPO isn't on our side. Apart from protectorates, 2 of their 4 M level treaties are with alliances traditionally on the opposing side of our wars. And they have one with Lord A Aron, who's clearly positioned outside of our sphere.I want no connection whatsoever to NPO thank you very much. :P

Where have I said it's necessary that NPO plays our style? Hell, I'm thrilled they keep stalling their growth deliberately. Also, you don't have to use that kind of derogatory adjectives to describe other people. It's not my fault NPO's side doesn't understand simple math, no need to insult those who of us who do just because you disagree with their point of view. Take a chill pill or maybe get a tampon if it's that time of the month.

>doesnt understand simple math

>One half of their treaties are with our enemiies so they must be our enemy!

NPO is on NPO's side.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

>doesnt understand simple math

>One half of their treaties are with our enemiies so they must be our enemy!

NPO is on NPO's side

3 out of 4 M level treaties are with alliances clearly outside of our sphere. As for the enemy part, NPO (under the same leadership) has a history of hostility with our side. Not faulting you guys on it, it is what it is.

Just saying NPO has never been close to our side. If you guys changed leadership, maybe I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. Then again my opinion is my own, and it's absolutely worthless.

TEst, SK, Roz Wei, Lordaeron? There are more, some no longer exist.

Also who you going to roll? A few micros? UPN again?

The rest of the world is the hegemoney (Don't make me post the image again).

The callout was on durmij, not on you guys. I didn't say it was a bad plan, I actually endorsed the Mensa signing as I agree you guys are good allies, just an incredibly basic one with very little vision other than "I don't want to be rolled". So maybe take your attitude somewhere else, unless you feel that durmij needs to be defended by Mensa. My leadership as Emperor was a solid one in what was an alliance in a tough spot.

Yes

Lxr4VfE.png

3 out of 4 M level treaties are with alliances clearly outside of our sphere. As for the enemy part, NPO (under the same leadership) has a history of hostility with our side. Not faulting you guys on it, it is what it is.

Just saying NPO has never been close to our side. If you guys changed leadership, maybe I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. Then again my opinion is my own, and it's absolutely worthless.

People've had mixed treaties since the game was created and as long as the conflicts are managed properly there's really no problem. I doubt NPO wants a change in leadership; they're all quite happy Roquentin. Our side has a history of hostility toward theirs as well, you realize?

GICjEwp.gif

People've had mixed treaties since the game was created and as long as the conflicts are managed properly there's really no problem. I doubt NPO wants a change in leadership; they're all quite happy Roquentin. Our side has a history of hostility toward theirs as well, you realize?

Of course I do, everyone knows it takes 2 to tango. :P

"History of hostility"

You've fought more wars or equal against Rose, Cornerstone, BoC, and technically tTO abd TCW abd youbwere fine letting them into your sphere. So not sure if that argument really holds up.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I think Insert Name Here is just worried that since Lordaeron and NPO are in Syndisphere now, they'll be the fun part of the hegemoney and all the prospective meatshields valuable partners will go to them rather than tS. :P

Wait... Acadia is in Syndisphere now too. We're definitely the fun part then!

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Our side does have a pigeon deficit, so I guess you can join, TheNG. :3

"History of hostility"

You've fought more wars or equal against Rose, Cornerstone, BoC, and technically tTO abd TCW abd youbwere fine letting them into your sphere. So not sure if that argument really holds up.

You're really pulling stuff out of your ass, fam. :P

- Rose changed leadership and, since Durmij, has been moving closer to our sphere;

- CS has been in our sphere for a long time and they weren't tied to UPN for a long time (I didn't play P&W back then, so correct me if I'm wrong - idk if CS had treaties with any other alliance from Paracovenant, but iirc they distanced themselves from Paracov since then);

- tTO has been a t$ protectorate since day 1 (they're mostly composed of people who shared Victor's vision for UPN, like me when I was there), they're also tied to BK and have no treaties with any of our traditional opponents;

- TCW is mostly composed of ex-GPA members. As everyone knows, GPA was neutral and had no history of leaning towards a particular side.

NPO on the other hand has 3 treaties with alliances that, in a world war, would likely fight against our side. Plus their leadership is the same one that helped orchestrate a sneak attack on our sphere. Again, not faulting NPO on it, kudos for the bold attempt actually! Anything that causes war is a good thing imo.

I'm probably part of the minority on my side, who thinks NPO is well led. They and Acadia have pretty solid leadership imo. I enjoy having competent opposition. Even though t$ and NPO won't likely fight any time soon (even if there was a reason the discrepancies in tier / range / average score are too big), I like having them on the other side because they're a good opponent.

Till evidence suggests otherwise, NPO won't be a part of our sphere, nor will Lordaeron (I spelled it correctly just for you :*). Deep down I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to, and that's fair enough. We can't all be on the same side, can we? >.>

EDIT: I forgot to talk about BoC. BoC's case was a bit different, I'll give you that one. They left Covenant and immediately joined OO. I'm not sure how long BoC was in Covenant, but my guess is that they were given the benefit of the doubt because they severed existing ties to join OO.

Edited by Insert Name Here

- Rose changed leadership and, since Durmij, has been moving closer to our sphere;

- CS has been in our sphere for a long time and they weren't tied to UPN for a long time (I didn't play P&W back then, so correct me if I'm wrong - idk if CS had treaties with any other alliance from Paracovenant, but iirc they distanced themselves from Paracov since then);

- tTO has been a t$ protectorate since day 1 (they're mostly composed of people who shared Victor's vision for UPN, like me when I was there), they're also tied to BK and have no treaties with any of our traditional opponents;

- TCW is mostly composed of ex-GPA members. As everyone knows, GPA was neutral and had no history of leaning towards a particular side.

NPO on the other hand has 3 treaties with alliances that, in a world war, would likely fight against our side. Plus their leadership is the same one that helped orchestrate a sneak attack on our sphere. Again, not faulting NPO on it, kudos for the bold attempt actually! Anything that causes war is a good thing imo.

I'm probably part of the minority on my side, who thinks NPO is well led. They and Acadia have pretty solid leadership imo. I enjoy having competent opposition. Even though t$ and NPO won't likely fight any time soon (even if there was a reason the discrepancies in tier / range / average score are too big), I like having them on the other side because they're a good opponent.

Till evidence suggests otherwise, NPO won't be a part of our sphere, nor will Lordaeron (I spelled it correctly just for you :*). Deep down I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to, and that's fair enough. We can't all be on the same side, can we? >.>

EDIT: I forgot to talk about BoC. BoC's case was a bit different, I'll give you that one. They left Covenant and immediately joined OO. I'm not sure how long BoC was in Covenant, but my guess is that they were given the benefit of the doubt because they severed existing ties to join OO.

That's no way to talk to a valuable ally.

• Upvote 2

NPO on the other hand has 3 treaties with alliances that, in a world war, would likely fight against our side. Plus their leadership is the same one that helped orchestrate a sneak attack on our sphere. Again, not faulting NPO on it, kudos for the bold attempt actually! Anything that causes war is a good thing imo. If every alliance swapped out its leadership team everytime they attacked I think our sphere would be on our eighth or more government.

Till evidence suggests otherwise, NPO won't be a part of our sphere, nor will Lordaeron (I spelled it correctly just for you :*). Deep down I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to, and that's fair enough. We can't all be on the same side, can we? >.> I think NPO is already inside and both sides want it that way, though that's just personal opinion.

GICjEwp.gif

I'll take the bait.

Rose, first off, the Mensa thing was simply because the playerbase kept leaving and Rose nearly fell apart during Silent abd they needed stability, plus they had gotten close to a few of Mensa's leaders so it all worked out. Doesn't matter if a Leadership changed, if you recall, BK had a leadership change, so there you go. Also, Rose hasn't gotten close to Syndisphere, they've gotten close to Mensa. Make sure you understand that.

CS used to be tied to UPN, VE and someone else on the Paracov side. They fought 3 wars against you before switching sides to Syndisphere.

tTO was composed of people who fought against you, which was the point I was making, which is why I said Technically.

If I recall correctly, wasn't GPA the alliance Mensa and a few friends raided and rolled multiple times?

Also, what world war? There's still no other side because of a BK-NPO tie. You're assuming that "oh there's an enemy now" when their isn't. This comes from your sides need and want to have an enemy, someone you can rally everyone against, for so long is was Rose, VE, and UPN. Now that all 3 are no longer in a place to take you down, you're saying NPO, Acadia, and Lordaeron(an alliance under 150 days old) are the "other side if the game" please. All 3 of us together doesn't even equal TKR/BK/Pantheon.

Is this thread proof PaW will argue anything for an indefinite period of time between wars? 

Yup, blame Milton from dragging me back into this thread. :P But yeah, no way I'm replying to him or Kastor now. I've already wasted too much time on this crap and I've got better things to do. :)

The Great end of topic - the all to end all - Regardless of if you support communism, or think it's evil. Whether you're fine with paying 100% taxes into it, or would rather die.

Let's all come together, and Make Regicide Great Again

Comment #MRGA for free 100/100 taxes

Join mi6 instead imo

Lxr4VfE.png